The Dryphon Tamers (play)

Nataniamon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry it took so long, as Erin was hopefully told, my computer got messed up. I found the problem, I had somewhere around 10,000 pictures stored on my computer. I also had to delete some big games *sniff*.

Axel: ...So, you're a rouge of sorts?

Starr: Yeah, I guess you could say that.

Axel: Well, what's so special about your sword? I have one too!

[i]He proceeds to pull out his long sword, tinted red from past battles.

Their dryphons came to a rest at a nearby cliff, overlooking the next town...[/i]

everything seemed calm and collected. Nothing was really out of place except that there was a cart with a young girl tied to it in the street.

Ravin: Is that odd or is it just me?

Ax: Well, i dunno. You tell me.

Starr: I don't think it is. And anyway, does anyone else see a huge shadow coming our way?

She was right a huge shadow was heading toward the town.

[B]The three dryphons tamers looked at eachother[/B]

Raven: I say let's head towards the town after that shadow.
Axel: I was afraid that you might say that.
Starr: I got a bad feeling about this, but hey! What';s the fun in not going and facing fear?
Axel: Oh, fine. I'll go too.
Raven/Starr: Alright. Come dryphons. It's time to fly.

[B]The dryphons got off the ground and raced after the huge shadow. They knew they would face grave danger but as Starr said, "What's the fun in not going and not facing fear?"[/B]

[i]...her dryphon was detained. Starr looked puzzled to say the least. Starr's dryphon bellowed in new found rage.[/i]

"Stop moving so much you blasted Dryphon." a pained voice commanded.

The dryphon stopped struggling and beat the air in a steady beat. Starr looked at the speaker and noticed it was Ravin.

Starr: Ravin? But you disappeared! How did you get here?

Ravin: Explain later. I need to get down to the ground. Rouk can take care of you, but i need down on the ground now before I bleed to death.

Starr: But....I don't even know how to fight!

Ravin: You'll learn. Rouk will help you, but only with a little coaxing.

[i]And with that Ravin pulled Starr onto Rouk's back and hoped onto Lunarai's back. The battle dryphon then spiraled toward the ground leaving Starr and Rouk aloft in the air.[/i]

[B]Starr looked all around her and tried to find a way to coax Rouk.[/B]

Starr: Ok, this is going to be easy...*GULP* I guess. OK. Here's goes nothing.

[B]She pulls out a sandwich out of her bag and tries to give it to Rouk but he just ignoerd it, then she pulled out dog treats, and instantly the dryphon went wild.[/B]

Starr: That's strange, how did Raptor's treates get into my bag?
Rouk: RRAWK! RRAWK! RRAWK!
Starr: Hmm, you want the tasty doggy treats?

[B]Rouk nods his head and tries to turn his head around and grab the treats, but Starr only pulled back. Thinking to herself she thought about how she coaxes her dog to listen to her.[/B]

Starr: Hey Rouk. I'll give you a wohle bunch of these and a sandwich if you fight for me. I'll help you. But you gotta try and fight ok?

[B]The dryphon turns his head in confusion. But it was ready for battle. Its eyes were red and firey...[/B]

[B]Fearing that she may slip off, she holds on even tighter. Rouk was determined to help Starr. Diving into the core of thread, Starr and Rouk face a dark figure with eyes of blood red. [/B]

Starr: Well, Rouk. I guess this is it. Get ready. Oh, wait, first we've gotta put your armor on.

.[B]Starr searcheds her bag and pulls out metal armor but notices that Rouk transformed his feathers into metal[/B]

Starr: Wow. Creepy. I guess i better put it on then huh? Hope this sword comes in handy. Thread's big and scary, but we'll get him

Axel: Woah! Strider, can you do that?

[i]Strider concentrated, trying it's hardest. Suddenly, his feathers turned to fire. Axel flinched, feeling a mental sensation of pain, but realized that it wasn't hurting him. In fact, its warmth comforted him. He drew his sword and set it on fire, it didn't not melt, and he got the feeling it never would. He charged torwards the star, cutting down thread on the way...[/i]

Ravin watched from the ground. She sighed and watched as the dryphons flew into the thread.

Ravin: I cannot believe I got hit.

Lunarai sat beside her growling. She was pulling on one end of a bandage while Ravin tide it off.

Ravin: Stupid thread. Can't believe it, three dryphons and only two that can fight because of the riders. Geez. Can this get any worse?

Ravin: Mabye....no. It is not goning to work.

The dryphon beside her looked at her funny.

Ravin: I am not sending you out there by yourself.

The dryphon growled and glared at her, but stayed put.

Ravin: But you are the only other dryphon to fight so you might as well go help.

With that, Linarai sat there and looked at her and shook its head......

NUH-UH...who said i quit

Ravin: I feel something breathing on my neck....

Axel: Mee...too

Both of them turn around and they saw...a familiar dragon

Ravin: It can't be..

Axel: I think it is...

Both: ZEKE!!!!!

On top of the dragon sat a warrior heavily armored in the Dragon Knight's armor.

Axel: So...you've come back..

Ravin: Yea but how... Are you out of the dragon knights..

Axel: You have left the Dragon Knights.

Ryowa: No! We are just heading north to our new fort where we have spotted something strange.

Axel: Like what?

Ryowa: Come see for your self! Come with me??

Ravin: But what about the thread?

Ryowa: That is NOT real thread. It is a basic illusion cast by our new enemy.

Ax and his dryphon fly back down beside Ravin. Rouk soon lands beside tham with a really scared Starr on her back. The conversation had been linked telapathicly by the dragons and dryphons.

Ravin: Then why was i burnt?

Ryowa: It was added in. Some of them are actually is really dangerous.

Ax: That helps us none what so ever.

Ryowa: I will tell you more on the way. Lets go!

With that Zeke pushed off and started to fly north. Everyone sighed and followed.

[i]They came to a large castle shrouded in fog.[/i]

Ryowa: This is the place!

Axel: Oh... hell... Let me guess the guy's on the top of this thing?

[i]He looks up the tower, all he can see is fog. It was quite high, he could almost see a shillouette of the top.[/i]

Ryowa: That is exactly right. He [i]is[/i] at the highest point. Also, you'll notice that there are no windows, our dryphons are pretty much useless...

Ravin: Well, that's great!

Axel: Well, [i]let's go!!![/i]

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Leaving the dryphons behind, Starr, Ravin, Axel, and Ryowa went into the castle. They gazed in and saw shadows lurking everywhere.[/B]

Ravin: What is this place? There's like a million shadows here. And as you said, Ryowa... no windows.
Axel: Ain't that grand? No windows, no dryphons, no protection.
Ryowa: Not quite. Come this way.