The Dryphon Tamers (play)

Nataniamon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkred] thanks strife. make sure i kill you next time i post something that needs someone killed[/color]

Ravin looked down and saw blood dripping down the from of her shirt. A startled expression on her face.

Ax gasped and ran over to her side.

Ravin: Ax get him for me.

Ax nods his head and replies: I'll do that.

ohhhhh. oh tay. i got it now.

Drakain knew something. That it was soon to be over for him soon, aand his orb would lead to his destruction.

I don't know i have writer's block. come on im writing this at 11 o'clock at night give me a break.

warning i dont care about my spelling.

.....an enormous shadow with glittering eyes appered infront of him.

[i]'Where do you think your going?'[/i] the shadow hissed.

"To kill you and the people once and for all." he hissed back.

[i]'You will never accomplish that feet Drakian. You have lost this battle.'[/i] it said as it glared at the dragon with unblinking eyes.

The creature pulled out the dragon seal and the orb and said, [i]'I banish you Drakian to the realm with your sibling. This orb has finnaly brought your death.[/i] it hissed and the seal opened. Drakian was absorbed into the seal with a final roar. The seal then crumbled into dust

The shadow laughed and disappeared with the orb.

your turn strife. i have a clue what i wanted to put next but oh well.

one question. Ryowa and i are dead right? if sooi have a good idea for the next part. so dont try and revive me. okay.

Err. Yea, I killed you with an idea, but I'll let you have the honors. I'll take the next plot twist that brings us back to where we started. (After you revive yourself.) I didn't even plan that something like that would happen... Make it up as I go... I suppose?

[i]In the spirit world[/i]

Dromar: Ha! Look who came to see us. How nice of you, Drakian!

Drakian: :o Shut up!

Drydon: Hahaha!

Dromar: Did they get the orb?

Drakian: Nay, the Master took it with him.

Dromar: ... ____!!!

Drydon: Should we try to overtake him?

Drakian: He has the Dragon Seal.

Dromar: I hope those kids are all right...

[i]Real World[/i]

Axel: And our quest...*looks around* has seemingly come to an end... *falls over... into peaceful slumber*

ACKKKKK. Sorry I hadent posted in sooooooooooooo long. I joined like 5 other RPG's and stuff like that. By the way NATAINAMON you joined Digimon journey why arent you posting there. LOL!

In the morning.

Rooster(from somewhere): Cock a doooooooodle doooooooooooo.

Ryowa: Ax....Ravin......can you please help me. I feel like I am gonna die.

Ax: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Zombie!!!!!

Ryowa: WHAT.........WHERE...AHHHHHH??!!

Ravin: Me too....im bleeding..

Ryowa: Ax.....help us...

Ax: I dont know what to dooo....ahhhh

Ryo: Just carry us...

Ax: Ok I will try...

Ax picks up Ryowa on one shoulder and Ravin on the other and starts carrying them out of the tunnel when all of a sudden....

nuh uh. [b]quote unquote "so dont try and revive me." [/b] that is what i said. and sorry for not posting for awhile. my frillen computer is acting up, family things, and writers block kept me away.

Ax carried Ryo out of the cave. He had lost a lot of blood but was still alive.

They both flew to a hospital. Ryo had to have surgery and Ax stitches for multiple cuts.

Ax was waiting in the lobby for the doctor to tell him if he could se Ryo. He had grabbed Ravin's bag before he left the cave and now was going through it.

To his surprise the only things in it were the two orbs they had got and the egg that she stole from the sea cave.

He smiled, [i]'She always had a knack at stealing objects.'[/i] he said to himself.

He was rolling the egg around in his hands when he felt it jump.
Surprised he dropped the egg and it cracked. A hole had appeared in the shell and and a small clawed paw protruded from the hole. A squeak came from the egg and the crack got bigger.

All attention was on the egg now. Nurses, patients, doctors, and workers were watching the egg.

Soon with one mighty rock, shake, and push the little creature was out with onlyy a large portion of egg shell covering its head.

Ax lifted the egg shell off and saw large deep blue eyes looking at him.

The creature was furry with round ears and a long tail. Only it had scaly from the lower jaw down its chest onto its stomach and ended there. It had dragon wings that were a little to big for it but it seemed to fit it.

The creature cooed then hicuped. And looked around. Several women sighed and went 'ahhhh' as it looked around.

Its eyes turned back to Ax and it cocked its head to the side and mewed. Then it mewed more.

While the creature cooed and hiccuped in front of Ax Ryowa woke up.

Ryowa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Where am I?

Nurse: Be patient! You had a surgery. You should stay in here-!

But before the nurse could finish her sentence Ryowa got up, went and got his shirt and walked out.

Nurse: Now, wait a minute.

Ryowa: Bye!

Nurse: Bye! But-. Oh, nevermind.

Ryowa walked out to the lobby to see a strange creature in front of Axel.

Ryowa: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! A....A....A-.

Ryowa faints.

15 minutes later.

Ax: Ryo, what is it? Why are you scared of that creature.

Ryowa: Well, that creature is....

Axel: I can't see how that could be Erin. I've seen pictures, that's a baby dragon. *Studies it* Maybe even a drake. I guess we can't make assumptions until it develops further... What should we name it?

Ravin: ...

Ryo: ...Ravin?

Ravin: *thwack!* That is not me! That is obviously a dragon!

Axel: Well, I have no ideas either. Heh, kinda' cute though...

[i]Something suddenly happened, the earth shook and the sky grew dark... They looked out the window. There was a giant red star in the sky... You should know what I'm hinting at, Erin.[/i]

okay. i have an idea for that.

Ax: Where did you come from?

Ravin*sweatdrops*:I've been here. You idiots left me in the cave and i tracked you back here.

Ravin whacks him again across the head.

Ravin: Well forget about that now. We have a good to do. Thread doesn't burn its self now does it?

Ryo and Ax folow her out of the hospital with the little creature in tow.

Ryo*mutters*: I think I liked here better dead.

Ax*mutters back*: Got that right.

sorry guys now im stumped. writers block.

Ravin: I think I heard that.

Ryo: Uhhhh guys......the creature is getting bigger.

Axel*Still walking*: You are just seeing things.

Ryowa: Guys!! This thing is growing...And fast.

Ravin: RYOWA!!! Wouldld you PLEASE just shut up.

Ryo: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Help!!!!

Finaly Ravin and Axel turn around and see...

Ravin looked at Ax. Then looked at the dragon.

Ravin: I don't think you have your pryorities(dont care how its spelled. k?) straight. Ax probaly has a brain the size of a walnut. He cannot be a king.

Ax: Why cant i be?

Ryo: Because you have no, quote unquote, royal blood.

Ax: And who says i don't?

Ravin: Is there even any royal blood on this planet?

Ryo: No clue.

Dragon in the background sighs and then roars. It sound got everyones attention.

Rouk flamed a patch of thread in front of them. Ax and Ryo dodged and then flamed another patch also.

[i]'I think the thread gets worse everytime we fight it. It just gets bigger and bigger.'[/i] Ravin complained.

[i]'But we have to flame it. You know that.[/i] Rouk replied.

Soon the thread had ended with out casualties. No one was hurt and everyone was thankful for it.

Soon the three went back to the hospital and found the dragon still there. The odd thing was that Kiro and it were playing chess.

[color=blue]i dot writers block again.[/color]

lol, chess...

Axel: !!! ???

Dragon: KING IS BACK!

The dragon flys torward Axel...

Axel: I'm not your king!

Dragon: YOU HIRO, HIRO IS KING!

Axel: Hiro? I'm Axel Nessron! Who is Hiro?

Dragon: HIRO KORANOWA. YOU LOOK LIKE HIM.

Axel: !!! I know him! He gave me my sword!

Ravin: So, that's where you got that. I've been looking for one like it, that's one of a kind!

Dragon: I SMELLED HIS SCENT ON YOUR SWORD.

Kiro: Checkmate!

Dragon: *Breathes fire over Kiro's head*

Kiro: Uhhhh... Jenga... any--one?