Nataniamon

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes thats the info you post.

a dryphon is a creature that i had made up. we all know gryphons are half bird and half lion. Wellll......a dryphon is sorta like that. Only the difference between a dryphon is that it is half dragon half bird. I will have a pic up soon if you would like to see it.

my turn to post?!?!?! i forget where we even are! oh sorry a drake is like a dragon but with just a tail instead of hind legs.

fine whatever. here goes.

Ravin stopped at another wall and started to read it out loud again. Ax sighed at this. he really wanted to get out of this cave.

[i] To make these gems use the dryphons. The more the better because the gems will be more powerful. But you have to have all three orbs or the gems will crack and destroy themselves. [/i]

Ravin sighed and shook her head.

Ax: What?

Ravin: Remember we only have 2 orbs.

Ax: oh yeah

Starr-Lunaray-silver air=big as a doduo but will grow bigger.
Dragoon-red drake-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Axel--Ignition [/i]
[B]Axel: Is this the power we were told about?

Ravin: I... guess so...

[i]Somebody bursts into the room...[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Somebody bursts into the room screaming[/B]

Starr: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Axel: Huh? Hey Ravin.
Ravin: What?
Axel: Look. Who's that?
Ravin: I dunno. HEY THERE!!!!
Axel: What's the rush?
Starr:*without breath from running* Big.Thing. Flying towards me.
Axel: Are you talking about...

[B]and then he was cut off, because the reason was that the Drpyhon was flying towards Starr. [/B]

Starr: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.*tries to run but Ravin grabs her hood* oof.
Ravin: You need to calm down.
Axel: Yea. That big flying thing is a Dryphon.
Starr: A dryphon? OH. Wow. They're a legend down where i live.
Axel: Yea. I guess she followed you.
Starr: Cool. Hi there. I'm starr. I'm gonna name you Lunaray.

[B]And so Ravin, Axel, and Starr headed out toward the cave but Axel noticed something...[/B]

Ax couldn't help but stop. The object was just there. And it looked pretty big.

Ax: Wow.

Ravin&Starr: Huh?

Ax goes to touch the object. It starts to glow. The glow turned from a yellow to an orange to a red to a blood red. The thing started to move. The ground quaked and the object that Ax touched started to raise.

It rose and revealed that it was an ebony white skull of a dragon. The rest of the ebony body started to rise. The skull turned towards the three travelers and the sockets where its eyes were supose to be glowed a blood red color.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nataniamon [/i]
[B]The skeleton chased them out into the open. The wings were unfolded somehow and the whole body intact. It somehow managed to throw a fireball at the three humans.

Ravin: And was this in the movie too?!?!?!?!?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Axel: Yup.
Starr: Now what?
Ravin: Get on your Dryphons!!!
Axel:*whispers to Starr* Great. Another ride with the crazy one.
Starr:*Giggles*
Ravin: *GGRRRRRRR* Hey i heard that.
Axel:*whistles*
Starr:*turns around* umm, you guys?
Ravin&Axel: Yeah?
Starr: Big skull thingy 30 feet away from us.
Ravin:*looks at Axel* This is all your fault.

[B]As they got on their dryphons, Starr had trouble getting on hers until...[/B]

Ravin grabbed her by the back of her Dryphon and pulled her up.

"Girl, we are going to have to make you a harness and climbing rope." Ravin said.

"That might help a lot!" Starr shouted.

The three dryphons then jumped into the air but not with out almost loosing Starr.

[FONT=arial]Starr: Whoa. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Axel: Hey where's Starr?*Looks down* Holy Crap!!![/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Ravin: What? *also looks down* Hey where'd she go?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Starr: Umm, a little help here? I'm kinda slipping from her feet.[/FONT]

[B]As Starr reluctantly tries to climb up, it was no use. Ravin tried to get close to her but Lunarai kept flying higher.[/B]

[FONT=arial]Ravin: Hey, Axel! Distract Starr's dryphon.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Axel: WHAT?!?! Oh, why me?[/FONT]

[B]As Axel got in front of Starr's dryphon, Ravin got close enough to Starr that she could reach her hand. But she nearly fell, until Lunarai swooped down and caught her.[/B]
[FONT=arial]Starr: That was a close one. Thanks you guys. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Ravin&Axel: O it was nuttin. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Ravin: Hey look up ahead!! It's land!!!
[FONT=arial]Axel: Yeah, but for some reason our dryphons aren't moving.
[FONT=arial]Ravin: Yea you what? For once you're right. And, and look at their eyes, they're red. Starr your dryphons eyes are... black. But mine and Axel's are red and....
[FONT=arial]Axel: Don't look now but there's this huge monster right in front of us.

[B]They all look forward and notice a volcano lava covered monster. The dryphons were going crazy when tey noticed it.[/B]

[FONT=arial]Starr,Ravin&Axel: Whoa. Look out!!![/FONT]

[B]That's when Starr's dryphon shot out lasers? from its eyes? They flew and flew and before they knew it the monster sank into the sea.[/B]
[FONT=arial]Starr:*without breath* we... made... it...[/FONT] [FONT=arial]Ravin:*also without breath* yea... no thanks to you Axel!!!!!!!!!*tries to kill Axel*[/FONT] [FONT=arial]Axel: Hey Hey Hey! Watch the suit. It's a delicate piece of art. and if it wasn't for me...[/FONT]

I personally believe that suits and tuxedos are the worst misuses of fabric in the world...

[i]Ravin checks her sack for her books. She finds the Dryphon Care book. Inside, she saw the dryphon that Starr has...

Ravin's eyes grow wide.[/i]

Ravin: ...The sacred fighting dryphon...? They are extremely rare... almost impossible to find!

Starr: !!! Wow! What does it say?

Ravin: ...Almost impossible to train, this breed of dryphon are the rarest and most wild dryphons discovered. It is called the fighting dryphon because it has keen instincts and has longer claws than other dryphons. It can be identified by black eyes...

Starr: Uh... Should I be happy?

Axel: That's your call...

It technically wasn't a suit it was more along the lines of a special outfit that you like to wear.

Starr: Umm, hey what's wrong with it now? It's just looking up at the sky.
Ravin: It says here that they do that so that they are ready for attack. Hmm it also says here that if you have a silver air dryphon, it will protect you only if you save it from harm.

[B]Starr pulls out a sword and Axel starts rambling.[/B]

Axel: Uh duh uh duh uh duh.
Ravin: What he's trying to say is... Where did you find that? How did you get it? and I'm going to say, That sword is one of the many items we must get to save the world or somewhat.
Starr: Hmm, *FLASHBACK**BACK TO THE PRESENT*That's right, i remember now. I saw some flying snake things spitting acid at it and so I ran over to them and threw rocks at it until the mommy came along and I nearly got eatin until i found this. It was hidden in the bushes.
Axel: One of the very most important items yet.

(i think axel might need to finish my sentence. because i'm a fighter/rebel type girl with a little bit of a scaredy cat in me. and i need to know what axel and ravin are ok?)

[B]As the three stood up to go search for shelter, the dryphons were searching ahead flying. All of them except for Lunarai was flying. [/B]

Starr: What now? Hey, Luna. Let's go chop chop.

[B]Lunarai wouldn't budge. They bribed her and even tried to push her but she wouldn't budge.[/B]

Ravin: Let me check the book.*flips to fighter dryphon page*Ah, here we go. It says that fighter dryphons are extremely stubborn and will not do anything when asked. You must carry a symbol of authority to take control of the fighter dryphon.
Starr: Oh, well. Would my necklace work?*pulls out silver necklace* It has a star on it because of my name. In the middle of the star is a crystal that i found.

[B]Just then the dryphon got up and looked to the sky. It jumped in the air and spread its wings. It followed the other dryphons and came back.[/B]

Axel: Hey, there. How's it look?
Dryphons: Skwak.
Ravin/Starr/Axel: Right.
Ravin: We should move ahead.

[B]And so they set to find shelter on their way, something strange...[/B]