Nataniamon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ravin stopped suddenly because she had become aware of a strange sound behind her. Since she was last in line it got her really nervous.

Ravin: Uh guys....i think something is following us.

Ax *looks at her*: Are you sure.

Ravin*scarcastically*: No....there is just a hot breeze on my neck for no reason. Wait......

Ravin slowly turned around....

ooc:Kiariastarr probably won't be on. OB won't let her on.

Axel: Pay them no heed, run!

Ryowa: Right, we mus'nt fight it, it'll slow us down!

Ravin: I don't even know what it is!

Axel: Perhaps it would be better if you didn't know...

Ryowa: We have to get up to the top!

Starr: Where are we going?

Axel: Here!

[i]They saw a large door at the end of the hall...[/i]

Ravin followed the others into the room. Slamming the door behind them Ravin leaned her head against the door and sighed.

Ravin: I think we got away.

Suddenly a blast of hot air erupted behind them.

Ax: Why can't we ever have a good day?

They all looked toward the creature that did it. A dragon stood there with fangs dripping liquid fire. A glint in it's eyes told everything. It suddenly opened its mouth as a huge glob of fire welled up in its mouth.

Ravin looked at the dragon then looked after the others. She walked over to the dragon and pulled out a small flask. Slowly she got the fresh blood into the flask and she pulled out another to fill. After she was done that she ran to catch up with the others.

Ax: What were you doing?

Ravin: Nothing.

They continued on their way.

OOC:WOO-HOO! YEAH!@ They put me back on! After so many months...:faint: well anyways... i get to post! yeah

[B]It felt as though it was a long fall, and it was. Ryowa hit the ground first, then Axel, then Starr, and then Ravin. Ravin stood up to notice that they were in some deep cavern of some sort.[/B]

Ravin: Hey, you guys? Where are we?
Axel: I don't know. *walks over to the wall* I think we're in a dungeon.
Starr: *gulps* D-D-D-Dungeon?*faints*

[B]When Starr fainted Ravin went over and tried to wake her up. When all of a sudden Axel yelled DRAGON!!! Starr, opened her eyes and looked to see, a black face staring at her. [/B]

sorry, its been a long time...*sniff* well at least I'm here.

[B]The Dragon opened its mouth and roared at the intruders. His neck bent backwards as if he was going to throw something.[/B]

Ryowa: He's going to fire at us! DUCK!

[B]Everyone hit the ground feeling a burning heat above them. They looked up to see the dragon at its full length and height.[/B]

[B]They got up and ran from the dragon, Axel looked behind to see if the dragon was following but it wasn't. He stopped them and pointed to the dragon. Then looked to the front to see an opening. Ryowa beckoned them to follow... but carefully. A little along the ways, they found captured creatures in cages that were thought to be extinct. They saw the legendary albino wolfox- a completely white wolf-fox, a black stallion, a white rhino, phoenix, 7 tailed fire coyote, one of the three harpies, Pegasus, and a whole bunch of other creatures.They saw a flight of stairs going upstairs but it wasn't going upstairs, it was another floor of creatures.[/B]

Starr: There's no end to these caged creatures.
Ravin: Who ever did this is sick.
Ryowa: Look down there!
Starr/Axel/Ravin: What? What's down there?

[B]Ryowa ran to the cage at the far end of the room. The others followed him. They looked at Ryowa and he was pointing to the creature in the cage. They looked. And they saw one of the most legendary, thought to be extinct creature out of all the others.[/B]

Ryowa: This creature is said to have magical powers unlike any other creature.
Starr: This creature with the rabbit ears, ferret body, meerkat feet, and a strange collar around her neck?
Ravin: How do you know its a her?
Ryowa: Her eyes are more calmer then a male's. This is a Feral. Estimated there might possibly be only 4 left. Including this one.

• 3 weeks later...
Ravin: So....what do we do with her?

Everyone looks at Ravin. She was basicly in the back of the group with her back to the door they had just come through. They all gaped and a huge bellow echoed through the room.

Ravin: Don't tell me. The dragon found us and is behind me.

Everyone nodded slowly and another roar bellowed.

• 3 weeks later...
[B]Ravin ran towards the others and immediatley fell into Starr's arms. The dragon was squeezing through the door, damaging all controls to the cells. Opening the feral's cell, the Feral jumped out at the dragon and hissed. The dragon looked confused and roared at it. The Feral didn't budge, but for some strange reason collar started to glow silver, then gold, then white, and then a bright light came upon and...... Ryowa, Ravin, Axel, and Starr all awoke at the top of the tower.[/B]

Feral: *ferret sounds* Purr? Prr. *hops towards Ryowa*
Ryowa: Hello, little one.
Axel: Hey, where are we?
Ryowa: It seems that this Feral used teleportation, one of its many powers.
Starr: Wow! I wish i had a sketch book. Or a camera.
Ravin: *digs through bag* Here. *throws Starr a camera* Keep it, i have more in my backpack.
Starr: Kewl, *takes picture of the Feral* Nice. It's digital too!

[B]Ryowa got up and looked around him. Sensing that danger was near, the Feral stood on its hind legs. Out of the dark came all hte captured creatures: black stallion, a white rhino, phoenix, 7 tailed fire coyote, the three harpy sisters, Pegasus, the albino wolfox, the 3 other Ferals, twin griffons, silver dragon, white dragon, gold dragon, elemental fairies, unicorns, Unisus-a pegasus/unicorn mix, polar bears, Hyenas(not the type we have in the real world). and all these other creatures.[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
(A digital camera? ...and I used an old-fashoned dynasty rifle to shoot the dragon down...)

[size=1]Axel: I'm liking this silver dragon!
Ravin: I like the gold one!
Starr: I like ALL of them!!!

[i]Axel looked back, Ryowa was right, danger WAS near... He walked over to the stairs, peered down them. He saw a light, it looked like it came from a fire. He drew his sword, the sound it made when it scraped slowly against it's scabbard alerted the others. Everything got quiet. The stairway grew dark again...[/i][/size]

Ravin grew very still. Everyone was waiting to see what was coming up the stairs. A puff of hot steam blasted toward them and a rank smell followed.

Ravin: I don't like this.
Starr: Nor do I.

Twin coal eyes burned in the darkness and the scary sight of another set opening beside the two already there made the feeling even worse.

Ravin: Don't we ever get a break?
Axel: Uhh....nope.

Another blast of hot breath blasted them. Ravin grabbed her pouch and rummaged for a weapon. Axel grabbed his and Ryowa stood ready.

[size=1][i]Axel looked behind him, at Starr and the various creatures she appeared to be guarding.[/i]

Axel: Starr!
Starr: Y-yes?
Axel: Unleash any monsters that look like they can take something out!
Starr: *nods* Sure!

[i]She follows Axel's orders, she looks at them all, unleashes the phoenix, the rhino, and all the dragons.[/i]

Axel: Good--

[i]He jerks his head towards the stairs again. He saw a flash of flesh, then an arm, then the head...[/i][/size]

Ravin: this cannot be good.

The face of the thing had decaded and flesh was peeling off in layers. Starr gasped and ran toward the edge of the was. Ravin was close behind only because of the smell the thing sent off.

Ax: That had to be the worst thing I've smelled for a long time....

The creature drew closer.

Ack sorry. i couldn't think of anything else.