Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]BabyGirl, I am so ashamed! I got a 71 on your friend test! I'm an awful person! I'm spending too much time with Matthew! You should try my quiz now! [url]http://BabyKiwi.friendtest.com[/url] [/color]
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yeah I'm late...But I'll survive..and I must say that I liked that test alot!!!! I was pretty cool!!!
I think I need to make one of those for me!!!


ACTUALLY I WILL!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]BabyGirl, I am so ashamed! I got a 71 on your friend test! I'm an awful person! I'm spending too much time with Matthew! You should try my quiz now! [url]http://BabyKiwi.friendtest.com[/url] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You horrible horrible friend! Hehe :p Nah, you just missed two...no biggie :whoops:

But me, I got a 67 on yours :eek:...is that the best you can get or did I miss a lot?! Eeee....[/color]
Guest NirFan72
Posted
[url]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=nirfan72[/url]
Yea
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]
heh... done mine now too.... you can pretty much guess most of the answers, but you have to have some idea of my sense of humour aswell as actual things about me ;)

EDIT: Oh my, nearly forgot the URL: [url]http://deusexmachina.friendtest.com[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

I got a 47 on your test!!! i suck!!
you know on the second question what is my IQ? i was tempted to click the last one... hehehe

i might take the test again....
Posted
man... you all got me sussed here... well.. not completely, but you all seem to know what I hate most... but one question... why do you all think I've been in a fight before? ;) One other question... before you said I'm a member of deus-ex.org... did you ever think of going there to see if it was actually a member's society?? It's not!! :laugh:... oh and Duo... that test was a bit mean... most of the answers aren't as obvious as they look.... 47 is pretty good... hey... you [i]did[/i] click the last answer!! You said my IQ was 2!!! :flaming: ... heh ;)
Posted
heh i'd post my quiz but no one will know what i'm going on about in the test because its to do with a lot of stuff me and some friends talk about... wait i will post it

[URL]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Mo-Chan[/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]heh i'd post my quiz but no one will know what i'm going on about in the test because its to do with a lot of stuff me and some friends talk about... wait i will post it

[URL]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Mo-Chan[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh.. I got 61... then again I knew some of the things you talk about anyway... and what colour you died your hair.. ;)

heh... this may seem a bit sad, but funny-- another one I did... you'll see ;)

[url]http://uknowsolidsnake.friendtest.com[/url]

heh heh....

MGS2 fans should find it amusing ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]heh i'd post my quiz but no one will know what i'm going on about in the test because its to do with a lot of stuff me and some friends talk about... wait i will post it

[URL]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Mo-Chan[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]


Muhahaha I have the highest score!!:naughty: I got a 69:whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Dude! I got 75 on the Solid Snake one!!! Wait a mo, I think I know which one I got wrong! I'll do it again!

YES! GOT EM ALL RIGHT!!! THOSE WERE [B]TOO[/B] EASY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah it wasn't exactly meant to be hard :p just a bit of a laugh...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]heh i'd post my quiz but no one will know what i'm going on about in the test because its to do with a lot of stuff me and some friends talk about... wait i will post it

[URL]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Mo-Chan[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I got an 82, the highest score, i've never even talked to you! :bellylol:

or was it because i left the answers as they were????

:shifty: strange, strange indeed.

And i got 9990 on my quiz.... [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Dude! I got 75 on the Solid Snake one!!! Wait a mo, I think I know which one I got wrong! I'll do it again!

YES! GOT EM ALL RIGHT!!! THOSE WERE [B]TOO[/B] EASY!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]cheat........:p[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]I got an 82, the highest score, i've never even talked to you! :bellylol:

or was it because i left the answers as they were????

:shifty: strange, strange indeed.

And i got 9990 on my quiz.... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]



very strange... hmm.... wait a minaute most of the answers are in the first spot.... ok i'll make a new test!!


[URL]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=stuffthis[/URL]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I got a 70 on Cera's test...

o.o;;

she got a 70 on mine...

o.O;;

odd..

*hits Cera over the head with a stuffed bunny*

That stupid question of yours!

Which one wasnt a fanific of mine? or something like that..

one of the possible answers was "Shannamon"

or something..

AND NOW I AHVE THAT DAMN BRADY SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD! THE ONE FROM THE MOVIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!

shanna-na-na-na-na-na-na.. na-na-na-na-na...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*runs away gripping head and screaming*[/COLOR]
Posted
Your sig link doesn't work, Cloud.

Off topic: You simply click on "post reply" somewhere (doesn't matter) and click on the "IMG" button. Then put in all the info and click done. It'll show up in the post as usual. Highlight what u just made and go to your profile where u edit your sig and paste it there. But don't post the reply. O.o there's no reason too ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Booyah, Duo! I got a 43 on yours! Booyah! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

tha's pretty good seeing we do'n know each other...

deus i am not 4'9''!!!
and why does everyone think my favourite food is choccolate? with the exception of clouds first try...
Posted
[color=royalblue] out of a bit o' boredom....and just curious to see how mani people take this test and what they may get....i made one! :rolleyes:

[url=http://devilina.friendtest.com/] testy mc test[/url]

they're pretty easi and Deus might know some o' the answers...[/color]

:wave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...