Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]Whats with the unown thing on crystal?
Imean whats the point of it, i went and caught all 26 versions after i did the whole words on the wall thing, and what for?

Nothing! [/B][/QUOTE]

actually its there for u too print out and say u caught all of them..pretty ridiculous huh?

well i tink theres an advantage to it...

u get some radio from a girl..i forgot what it does..?
Posted
Well, personally I think the Unowns themselves suck. I mean, if you're gonna make 26 versions of a Pokémon at least give it more than one move...:rolleyes:
Posted
[color=green]I can't catch the 26th Unkown. I read somewhere that once you catch all 26 of them, you can print out a new layout of the whole print thing..... I dunno, but where do you catch the 26th one?[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Ok, I haven't played Crystal, but the Unowns may have hidden Power of ANY type and the power of 50, 60 or 70.

Considering Unown's are the only pkmn that learn hidden Power Naturally, I think we should actually respect them, and make a team with our name!

^_~
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Zora's King
Posted
Umm...You think that unowns can evolve,how confuse....
Posted
Well, it is true that after you collect all 26 Unowns you an print all 26 out with a GBP (Game Boy Printer) and just do whatever with em... but the whole point of them in the game was sorta ok... except they only learn Hidden Power.... but when you have them at 100 with good stats, they kick butt.
Posted
I can't beat a thing with any one of the Unown's I've caught.... Not even those level 3 Sentret's you run into at the start of Pokemon Gold.... :(
Posted
[color=indigo]Someone edited the poll... Currently there are 2598 votes, but there are only 2592 members on OtakuBoards... So, um, yeah...

I think the whole Ruins of Alph part was cool. That was one of my favorite parts in the game, actually (I was playing Gold). I think expanding that part in Crystal was a good idea. I wish I could do it in Crystal, so I could see what they added, though.[/color]
Posted
They expanded it in Cyrstal? Do you mean they added another part to the Ruins Of Alph part? 'cause I didn't notice anything....

did they add anything more to it? like, more pokemon, or something?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]They expanded it in Cyrstal? Do you mean they added another part to the Ruins Of Alph part? 'cause I didn't notice anything....

did they add anything more to it? like, more pokemon, or something? [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]In Crystal, they made it so that you can [i]solve[/i] the mystery of the Ruins. There are also hidden rooms where you can get many items.[/color]
Posted
Hmm, I can't seem to remember.... Therfore, I'll go back and check it out, and look for those hidden rooms.... :D Thanks for the info Nerdsy. :)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[quote] goldmaster23 we should respect tehm becaus the are the only pokemon taht can learn hidden power[/quote]


why ? chansy is the only 1 taht can learn softboiled but we dont respect that.......and unowns ( should that be Unknown ?) n e way the suck !!!!
Posted
No one really uses Unowns. They're really just trophy Pokémon. And since Unowns can only learn Hidden Power, I see no real point in catching all of them, unless you have a GBP and a lot of time on your hands.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XxDMONxX [/i]
[B]why ? chansy is the only 1 taht can learn softboiled but we dont respect that.......and unowns ( should that be Unknown ?) n e way the suck !!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal][size=1]Well, I really respect Chansey, mainly [i]because[/i] of Softboiled. It's an awesome move, and its uniqueness to Chansey makes it that more appealing (at least to me).[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Unowns are cool. I created an evolved form of Unown; its name is Nowun. There are 26 different kinds of them, just like Unown, but they can learn Pstchic, Metronome, Future Sight, and other moves besides Hidden Power.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...