OtakuBoards

The Part Left Untold (some mature content)

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Thanks Zidane, I'm glad you enjoyed it...it makes me feel good that so many people are keeping up with the story :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]they are a WIP [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]WIP?

___________________[/color]

[color=purple]It was Lucas.

I bit my lip...if I answered the call...no...I wasn't prepared to talk to him yet...I needed to plan what I was going to say!

"Argh." I hit the [i]recieve[/i] button.

Lucas' handsome face appeared on the holo screen, his eyes shadowed by the lighting. He glanced up when I answered, "Hi Jenna, um..."

"Look, Lucas, I'm really sorry about last night." We both sat silent for a minute or two...I glanced down self consciously.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I have stopped by, but I haven't had a chance today." He cleared his throat, "I was really pissed last night."

"I know." I mumbled.

"Well hell, who wouldn't be?"

I glanced up sharply, my eyes narrowing with warning. [i]How eloquent...[/i]

"Ok, all right, but I was. I just want an explanation."

"I don't think I can give that to you right now, Lucas. [i]I[/i] don't even know what's going on."

"So it was more than just a friend."

I nodded solemnly, "I'm sorry."

"Well...yeah." He was at a loss for words again. I hated it when men couldn't express themselves, it was so god damn frustrating.

"I don't know...I just don't think it's right for us to go on." [i]Had I just [b]said[/b] that?![/i]

"Maybe not." Lucas met my eyes, "You're a good person, girl, I don't [i] really[/i] not want to see you again."

"But then what are we?" I shifted uncomfortably in my desk chair.

"I don't think we're anything. Not if someone else is in the picture now."

"But they're not!" The suddeness in which I had blurted that out surprised me, and I recoiled, "I mean...well, dammit." I got up and started to walk around.

"Jenna, sit down."

"Lucas, I'm really sorry, I just can't handle this. There's so much going on right now...and all of my life, [i]all[/i] of it, I have been the one to mess things up. And look, I've gone and done it again." I was exasperated, and my tone was rising.

"You didn't mess things up...you made a mistake. I can forgive it."

I turned to look at his image, a solitary tear slipped down my cheek, "Lucas, you don't know how much those words just meant to me."

"Tell you what, dammit, sit down." I obeyed. "Tomorrow I'm free and we should get together and talk about this...you're so different than other people...I don't think you're worth giving up on."

More tears slipped past my guard.

"I can't, I'm leaving on assignment tomorrow to India."

"Oh." He thought for a moment, "Then when you get back."

"All right. I'll get in touch when I return."

"Be safe."

I switched the [i]end[/i] button, "I will...I promise."[/color]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]man... i swear lucas is so like me... besides the part about you and him together ;) just subsitite a different cheerleader in there and o.o scary u dont happen to have even gone by the name of christy did u?

man this story has brought back some bad memories... oh well it still rocks[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]but if lucas killed her... how am i gonna come into her life? errrrrrr i mean... how will there be a story? if she is dead... there is no story of her life ;) duh[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][FONT=courier new]You're dang good. I can't right story's like that. I just like to write spooky stories.

P.S. Do you know how long that was, message lenght?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Copy/paste it and do a word count. ;)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]muah[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*faints* hehe sorry i had to do that ;)

anyway i think we can wait to see who kills you first ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo]Straight from Microsoft word:

Pages 21
words 8414 (give or take a few)
Characters 36484
with spaces 45621
paragraphs 8(i did copy it though so its probably different)
lines 1105(give or take a few...) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Straight from Microsoft word:

Pages 21
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]O_O You're shitting me...

[color=purple][b]10:36 pm[/b]

I went to bed tired and frustrated. The assignment to India would do me some good.

[b]The Next Morning
5:45 am[/b]

I had convinced Hue to drive me to the airport, since I lacked a vehicle and cabs were hard to get at this time in the morning. I kept a good, "nothing is wrong" face with him, fearing that he'd become too interested in any story I would tell. I found him to be a bit too "happy" to hear agnostic details of my life...

"Have a safe trip to India."

"I will." I pulled my luggage, a small carry-on bag and a rather large bag of photo equipment, out of Hue's tiny back seat, "Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime." He winked and drove off.

After clearing security, I presented my itinerary at the gate podium and got my tickets printed out. I hardly minded flying, in fact at times I loved it, but I knew this one was going to be a long, long flight.

I sought out Steve and Jacob and found them already waiting for me.

"Yo, Jenna." Jacob waved me over.

"Hey guys," I pulled some loose hair out of my face, "ready for this one?"

Steve smiled, "Can't different than what we've done before, eh?"

I smiled and nodded, "Guess not."

Little did I know exactly what we were in for.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, you know I just figured that our avatars were the same person.............how embarassing..........

*cough* I mean, well, that's good, and speaking of the same person,

Go save your topic in G&S![/COLOR]

[B]

[color=deeppink]O_O You're shitting me...

[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I wish i was, the first post you made was like 8 to 11 of the pages though... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Not to sound perverted, even though I am, but it's okay to keep the sex scenes because....this is the story section. There are poems out there with serious violence, swearing, and all that other stuff. So sex is fine. As mod, I say so. ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] YAY!!! THANK YOU!!!! thats the heart of the stories.... ya know? *hugs* you're a cool mod.... >)

[color=purple][i]I apologize for the shortness, I'm running on major writer's block right now >_<[/i]

[b]'Dunno what the hell time it is in India[/b]

The flight was long and uneventful.

I suffered through the hours, not able to sleep nor consentrate on anything else. I continually glanced over at Steve and Jacob to find them out cold. [i]Men...[/i]

I thought about Jesse a little, he had no idea I was leaving for India. Lucas obviously did, but [i]God[/i] only knew how long I'd be gone.

In my head, I started planning out what we would do...[/color]

[B][color=purple][i]I apologize for the shortness, I'm running on major writer's block right now >_<[/i]
.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You're not the only one. I had this whole, big post written out for our story...then I got kicked and lost it...I don't even remember half of it and I've had Writer's Block ever since...

This story is still good...

-Justin

Well I can safely say this is the best Story I've ever read in this forum. It's also the only story I've ever read in this forum. But that's beside the point--Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next... erm, chapter? Part?

Heck, I don't care what they're called.

...Act? Wait, that's a play... Verse..? No, that's poems and songs... Installment..? Episode...? Hmm... *wanders off*