Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I play the guitar. I used to play the saxaphone, and clarenet before that. I would like to learn a little bit of piano, but for now I'm concentrating on guitar. My band may not be the greatest, and we may not have a name, but we play.
Posted
I used to play the trombone, but I gave that up to play the drums. The drums are hard, especially to get used to playing.... rythm thingies on them. :drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tenx [/i]
[B]i use to play the trumpet, but now I want to play the guiter [/B][/QUOTE]

first, you have to spell it right, then you can play it. Its not to hard, once you get used to it. I just got back from lessons...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]
Its not to hard, once you get used to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah,guitar is really easy to learn.And since you already know how to read notes because you play the trumpet it should be even easier to learn.
Guest Nitta
Posted
guitar is kewl....but i dunno how to play...:bawl:

i used to play the pianika and recorder during the primary skool days in da skool band....but itz been a long time...and i'm afraid i've forgot da notes and stuff....i play the drum a lil...but not that good though... ^^
Posted
Im a Professional Guitarist and have a Band. I have an unusual style of music interest though.lol. Ill play anything from Dave Mathews to RHCP to Metallica!
Posted
That's really cool! That's why I think that guitar is cool. It works with so many different things. Me and my horn are pretty much limited to instrumental. It really makes me mad.:flaming:
Posted
well i play the saxophone it is really interesting specially with the jazz band i'm a really fast player i can play the scales and songs faster and better then my band teacher!!!:)
~GG~
Posted
[color=deeppink]I played the piano for a little while, and I know enough to still be able to play new songs.

I played the trumpet (coronet, actually) from 6th-8th grade. I was first chair in 6th grade out of 30 people...until I got braces...then I sucked :bawl:

I don't know if I remember enough to still be able to play the trumpet...I bet I could though if I tried, even though it's been 4 years.

I also sing, I used to be quite good at that as well while I was in the Michigan State University Children's Choir...ever since that ended my voice has gone down hill -__-.

While I was in the MSU Children's Choir we produced two CDs...our Christmas one was simply amazing...it gives me chills to listen to it :wigout:[/color]
Posted
Coming up on the 12th year of piano, 7 years on violin. Picked up a guitar recently because it's so easy to learn the chords (helps me for my composition). Yeah, ultimately I want to either be a network systems administrator or a film/game score composer =].
Posted
hmmmm...... here are the instruments i've played over the years.
trumpet(no longer play)
clarinet(no longer play)
oboe(no longer play)
recorder (no longer play)
flute (still play)
Classical Guitar (still play)
Electric Guitar (still play)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]Yup.I play baritone. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice to know i'm not alone! I play barritone too, I also play guitar, trumpet and piano (not very well though...)
Posted
Me play the Flute. I got a 1 & a 1+ @ the district festival. Plus in 2 weeks I'm going to be in the finals in the school talent show.:) :cool: :D
:angel: Band Angel!!!!!!! *winks*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]

Yeah,guitar is really easy to learn.And since you already know how to read notes because you play the trumpet it should be even easier to learn. [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't read music, but i can read tableture, and if somebody writes out the chords I can read those. But its not to hard. i finally got Other Side by RHCP tabbed and Chorded.

:D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1] piano, little of bamboo flute, and I'm learning how to play Chinese guilta [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Bamboo Flute?????? After I master the flute I want to move on to fife. (It's sorta like a wooden picclo):D
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I play the piano and organ, i used to play violin and i'm trying to learn guitar somethime. And does sining count too? So, I sing too[/COLOR]
Posted
I play the piano, and percussion. (snare drum, bass drum, bells, xylophone, triangle, suspended symbols, crash symbols, timpani, ect.) I want to play the saxophone too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...