Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I like ryokohki from Tenchi Muyo!, it was the best one
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 ai like all of the ryoki's, when ryoko owns her, then she is the best.
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]What about the rabbit form riyoki?I like her then.[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Hmmm...I've never seen the Pretty Sammy series so I went with space ship Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Universe...[/COLOR]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Pretty Sammy series ;) I should know, I have to listen to Ryo all day!
No-Name Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i like normal ryo-okie. next is the talking one. then the spaceship one. human is just weird.
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I voted for the space ship one, But I like the rabbit on best. *Smiles* :cool: :cool: :cool:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 the Rabbit/Cat Ryo-Oki...SOOOOOOO Cute!!! mioooow
Saturn_Healer Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I asked for a cabbit for my birthday but my mom said no. She doesn't want something that turns into a spaceship in the house. o.o;;;; I think it is SOOOO cute though.
Meilin13 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I like when she turns into that human form its really cool. I like when she does her little song
Kyoofu Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I like human form Ryo-oki. I like her little song. It's the cutst thing ever.[/COLOR]
Neko_Cat Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Human Ryohoki is adorable:angel: :angel: :D :D
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Spaceship Ryo-Ohki is cool. Of course, Who wouldn't want a spaceship that can turn into something so cute?
anime lover Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 I like when she was in an adult human form. S*xy :smirk: (I'm not sure if I can say that) And she's a cool pet in her regular form.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I like Ken-ohki....... but the Ryu-ohki in little cabbit form was cute :)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 If we could splice a cat and rabbit togeter to make a cabit, we could sell them as pets and make millions!!!!!
Guest Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]ai like all of the ryoki's, when ryoko owns her, then she is the best. [/B][/QUOTE] Yea that is the best
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]If we could splice a cat and rabbit togeter to make a cabit, we could sell them as pets and make millions!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] heh, you watch too much south park....
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Yay human ryo_ohki is winning. I like the spaceship ryooki too and the robot cabbit is pretty cool. But talking ryo oki is just plain freaky
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now