OtakuBoards

What do you think ever happened to Mirai Trunks when he wen't back to his time?

Trunks02

Yeah, I know he wen't back to the future and everything. But what do you think happened to him after that? Do you think he reached any new levels of the SSJ, and do you think he was killed by Babidi and his henchmen? And what about Buu? Think he was revived? I think he could have been killed by Babidi and his henchmen, but there is a chance he could have kept advanceing and gotten stronger. But it would really suck if Future Trunks died!!! :mad:

[B]Well I think it's a reasonable question, although this topic will still probably be closed.

You can never know, but the androids are around for more than 5 or 6 years, which was the period of time between the androids appearing and the start of the majin saga etc. (just an approximation, Trunks is about 18 years old in the future). So Buu should have already appeared, killed the androids, Trunks and Cell. But he obviously hasn't as Trunks is able to come back in time. But remember, Trunks explains that both the timelines aren't identical. So Buu may appear at a later date or not at all. But it is never covered in any of the series so we will never know.
Good question though :)[/B]

I doubt that Buu ever surfaced in Marai no Trunks's timeline. It would be kind of hard to gather energy to release him when all of the world's strongest warriors (except for Trunks, of course) are dead along with most of the population. Having said that, I doubt Trunks ever reached a higher level of Saiya-jin. He doesn't really have a fighting spirit as an adult. The only reason he trained his whole life was to defeat the androids. Unlike Mirai no Gohan, he wasn't trying to live up to his father's power at all. With the threat gone, he probably just settled back and lead an ordinary life.

[color=red][size=3]Judging by his actions in the Android Saga, and due to the fact he was raised with Bulma, it's pretty safe to assume he stuck around to protect the Earth. Being the last living Super Saiyan, Trunks is officially the strongest being in the Universe. Babbidi and Buu probably never showed up, and it's assumable that in there rampage the Androids may have destroyed Buu's ball, then destroyed a weakened Buu when he appeared.
Trunks probably stuck around after defeating the Androids and Cell, but he probably didn't train any more than he had to, and never got higher than the Ultra Super Saiyan level.[/color][/size]

he probabliy settled down found a wife and had kids

buu probably wouldn't of been hatched of even exist because in his timeline all the z fighters are dead and probably 1000-3000 people left on earth soo there probably wouldn't be a yamu or sopforvich (whatever his name) for babidi to control and well you know think about

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Yeah, I know he wen't back to the future and everything. But what do you think happened to him after that? Do you think he reached any new levels of the SSJ, and do you think he was killed by Babidi and his henchmen? And what about Buu? Think he was revived? I think he could have been killed by Babidi and his henchmen, but there is a chance he could have kept advanceing and gotten stronger. But it would really suck if Future Trunks died!!! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
U mean after he killed cell and the androids? Heh, fight buu. That's a new one!! Notice, babidi is not on earth in his timeline, and in the regular timeline babidi is on earth when trunks is real tiny. I speculate that he couldn't find anyone with enough energy. Sure, there was the androids with their infinite load, but he was probably killed before he could do anything. It's very hard to tell. Maybe they wouldn't hav enough energy anyway, but theirs is endless. maybe babidi wasn't strong enough, but what about dabura? Ah, maybe the regular timeline was effected by the time change and because of it Babidi came. Darn it, u stummped me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]interesting tho i think i'll keep my version simple he married had 1/2 super sayin kids died and kids watched over the earth
or he became the great sayatrunks man
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

He can't have 1/2 super Saiya-jin children since he's one half Saiya-jin. It would be more like 1/4. Anyway, if he did anything really important or groundbreaking, it would have been shown at one point or another. It's safe to say that he was the strongest warrior of the time and would probably help fight crime. Heck, he could have even become a cop.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero_dude [/i]
[B]
He could half 1/2 saiya-jin kids, if he had them with Pan [/B][/QUOTE]
But you are forgetting: Pan doesn't exist in his timeline. Gohan never met Videl...thus, no Pan...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Yeah, I know he wen't back to the future and everything. But what do you think happened to him after that? Do you think he reached any new levels of the SSJ, and do you think he was killed by Babidi and his henchmen? And what about Buu? Think he was revived? I think he could have been killed by Babidi and his henchmen, but there is a chance he could have kept advanceing and gotten stronger. But it would really suck if Future Trunks died!!! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I made up my own series which pertains to when Trunks goes back to his own time. If you look in my sig it says "Trohan, daughter of Trunks". Well in my stroy he gets married has two kids(1 boy & 1 girl). Then chaos stikes again.