OtakuBoards

PS2 Revolution?

Sephiroth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Spider-Man [/i]
[B]You now from what I have picked up FF is going to stay on sony since square has confirmd that.Both FF 10 and the other one which can be played over the net are going to stay on sony but.MGS2 might have a X-box counter part said IGN.com. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I seriously doubt that the Final Fantasy series will forever stay on Sony consoles.

There are a few logical reasons for this, the main one being that Square has actually stated clearly "We will do everything we can to make games for a Nintendo machine".

So clearly, something else is going on. I'd expect to see FFXI on PS2, GCN and possibly Xbox.

As for XII and beyond, I think that if Square have a good experience with GCN, then they'll stay with PS2 and GCN in future.[/color]

Guest firemac
I'm happy that FF games will forever stay on Sony, because I don't want to get another system, just to buy the FF game

if they do release ff on other consoles then I seriously doubt that square won't release it on the ps2 as well, they can't afford not to really as the ps2 is one of the "big" consoles out on the market, so the way I see it, we will be seeing ff11 on ps2 and game cube, and possibly the x box....

agrees with seph on the ff issue.i do love what sony has done with the ps2 and the way it works my only problem with it was that they hiped up the fact that you could play dvds{silly me thinking ill ever be able to play my dvds on nething ither than my comp}when in fact it requires ps2 compatible dvds which includes absolutely non of my anime dvds...

The market for ps2 will jump everytime a new so called super game gets released it will do that for 3 years like playstation did and then the sales on the console will level off and the games will sell like mad...serious look at the sales records in comparison to that of ps1 the only difference being that the market for ps2 was already open to sony as a game seller

Guest firemac
I'm speechless on the subject, I have nothing but one thing to say, FF stay with sony, FOREVER! *clears throat*, I'm ok now

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]My friends and I were thinking about what would happen if FF stayed around until our adult years....say...maybe FF30 (put that in roman numeral and you'll see the series has really "grown up") [/B][/QUOTE]
As good as FF is, I don't think it will go that far

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*eyes light up* 15... drools... 6 more... wonderful!!!!!!!!! too bad they wont bring me back for any of them... i had fun back in midevil times... that was a long time ago...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the ff series has been confirmed to go up to 15.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, that's alot of FF games to look forward to

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]y stop a bad thing... less they were to stary makin xenogears games!!!!!!!!! that would be cool or more BoF games, just no more BFM games... they sucked more than.................[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
PE3 is most likely coming to PS2, what does BFM stand for, BoF are great games I played 3 and 4, I beat 3 and I only rented 4, and dang 18 FF's now that's just a bit much, but who cares FF games are awesome

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]PE2.. was kinda... odd i hated the contols... i still havent started the second level yet.................. it was kinda dumb i thought, the controls were too confusing... i just wanna read a walkthrew of the script... cause PE kicked @$$ hard... and the crysler building was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn... thou it was sad...... sorta... BFM... i wont say game... ok i will brave fenser musashi... it sucked @$$ i dont know anyone who can do that d@mn dancing part... till then it was ok but now it just gay[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]PE2.. was kinda... odd i hated the contols... i still havent started the second level yet.................. it was kinda dumb i thought, the controls were too confusing... i just wanna read a walkthrew of the script... cause PE kicked @$$ hard... and the crysler building was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn... thou it was sad...... sorta... BFM... i wont say game... ok i will brave fenser musashi... it sucked @$$ i dont know anyone who can do that d@mn dancing part... till then it was ok but now it just gay[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
BFm rocked dude, I beat that game so easily, I almost mastered it I'mjust trying to get the toys that appear randomly, once they do appear I will buy them and then I will have mastered it all, the game rocked big time if you asked me, oo, another nice RPG would have to be Legend of Legaia, I loved that game,all the way to the end, I defenitely loved when you could call on the Ra-seru help you like Meta, Tera, Ozma, and some other ones.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]how the heck did you beat the dansing chick.... i swear i spent 2 full weeks last year on HER alone... going in w/ full life i still cant do it a year later.... it is imposible and i have tried w/ a normal controler thinking it may be the turbo or wireless... nope still cant do it... thou i rocked at the dansing in Legend of Legia... i dont get it... and i did have all the people saved... and all 13 moggle looking things... and even beat the fat one lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]