OtakuBoards

bad bad and more bad days

Stitch

yeah i just wondered is anyone having a bad day like me??
well today i got sick and i can't eat anything at all it is sooo stinky also i'm going to the hospital tonight. My best friend on the boards has to close his account and i'm eally sad i can't mantain my body heat i'm dehydrateed and extrem,y hungry tho my stomach can't hold anything down i'm freezing cold and tierd and my best friend is mad st me for some unknown reason
so i think u understand how i fell how about u guys?? i'm really depreesed have been for a month:twitch: i hope eathier u will cheer me up or u will tell me about ur bad days so i don't feel alone :( :bawl: :( :bawl: :cross: :p
:twitch: ~GG~ :twitch:

i'm having a pretty sucky day.

i'm dead broke, i have no cigarettes, i lost my wallet, & to top it all off, some guys stoped to hit on me while i was waiting for the bus & after they left the cops came & questioned me for like fifteen minutes even though i had no idea who they were. >_< jeez, they see a white girl talking to black guys & they assume i'm buying drugs. yeesh. they even searched me but since i had absolutely no drugs, it was a waste of everybody's time.

I've had a bad lifetime. Belive me....you really don't want to know.
Oh, and I feel your pain Gohan's Gurl. Once, I got pneumonia (spelling?) and I was in the hospotal for two months. I would have gotten out sooner, but stubborn me, they had to TIE ME TO THE BED to keep me there because I was missing band practice.(Yes. I am that dedicated.) Eventually I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about school. Then I started to go in a downward spiral. Eventually, I was in ICU for 2 weeks with a temp of 106. Then they got the bright idea to sedate me so I could sleep. Took them long enough, huh. Anyway, I started to get better and I went back to school. The moral of this story is... get some sleep before you go into ICU and they have to drug you to get you to sleep.:D

[color=red][size=3]I'm having one of those days where I've officially given up on love for good!

Two years ago, my ex-girlfriend told me she wanted to break up with me. I had her convinced, but her friend came in and told me to let her go. "You don't know what love is...you're just a freshman!". God...I'll never understand women.

Anyway, there's the other recent events on the board (deduct two points from JC just for mentioning them!), I have to break some poor girls heart today (she's apparently got a crush on me; I'm just not sure I can feel love anymore), and I'm constantly insulted and picked on by my "friends".

Boy...sux to be alive nowadays, don't it?[/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3]Yeah...when everyone haes you, you don't have to worry about making everyone like you.

But at least my friends on the OtakuBoards like me!

[i]Looks at friends list[/i]

Ohhh...I don't have any...well, I tried to look at the bright side, that's a plus, right?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Yeah...when everyone haes you, you don't have to worry about making everyone like you.

But at least my friends on the OtakuBoards like me!

[i]Looks at friends list[/i]

Ohhh...I don't have any...well, I tried to look at the bright side, that's a plus, right?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]The plus of that situtation is that you have a place to go to to attempt to make friends...

Many people dont ;)

And I will be anyones friend. Heh.[/color]

hmmmm anyones friend..... how about but me?? oh and jcbaggee give the girl a chance she might be the one!!! so never pass those opportunitys by!! ;) that i s unless u really really don't like her lol..........but yes i will be anyones friend even a bloodsucking dingdonger (don't ask but its sounds preety bad hee):laugh:
:twitch:~GG~:twitch:

well...my mum just annouced she "wanted fu*k all to do with me and I could move the fu*k out because she refuses to provide for me any longer" nice heh :o Sticking to her point we are TOTALLY out of food over here and I have no money to buy any myself because I owe some friends who are very picky about being paid on time (they'll go all funny with my mum cause she owes them too and she's given me a good yelling about how I have to pay them despite anything else! The fact she's paying them late means nothing to her..bet she claims I'm the one still oweing as she'll deliver it)...therefore I have not eaten all day because she refused to go to the bank and get any money to go shopping...where as she had and again will have tomorrow at least £2 for her dinner at work AND the oppertunity to get to the bank during her break...lovely woman..

That's about the worst that's happened today but I still think it's pretty bad. I'm only just 16 and I'm gagging to get out of my house! Really want to find out how I can get a council flat and support myself. My bf is soon to be 18 and he's desperate to leave as well so my current dream is to move into a flat with him and we both get jobs (He works part time for an uncle getting £50+ a week and does one day at college. I get £50 a month off my mum and she wont let me get a job until July when the exams are finished but I could apply for a few I've found that are evenings and weekends, ranging from 3 to 20 hours a week at £3.11 an hour (£9.33 a week min. or £62.20 a week max.) Oh, but bad thing is my bf smokes so at least £3 a week needs to go on fags and that's if he cuts down to about 4 a day which I doubt he'll manage. I'll be full time at college in August but if you live on your own they give you extra money help and stuff. Anyway...the only other option is moving 26 miles away to live with my gran who is very frial, lives in the middle of nowhere (not even a bus station for at least 25mins walk) and she's christian which doesn't go down well with my Tool, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Converge type way of life.

Any idea's how I can do this? My dad can't afford to take me in and I wouldn't really want to because I get scared loadz he'll beat me even though he hasn't in a long while..he still scares me when he gets cross..which is very easy to do.

Yes, I am having the worst day.

So I made a thread in RPG's and no one signs up. I have three people and one of them did it just because they wanted to (Shy Guy), and the other is my friend, and I asked him to. I try and try to have people do it. But no one will.

So I make this thread in General Discussion, Just because I messed up the topic name It got closed. Non- other than kuja.

So I try to make this new friend and she keeps saying "Leave me alone." I meen no one is her friend. She won't let me be my friend, and that is just weird. I try the next day, she has all new friends. And I ask her again, she says "Leave me alone." The next day she had more friends. I ask her she says "no." Isn't that just weird?

Well I am having a bad day too....not as bad as some of these, but bad all the same....

I got elbowed in the jaw yesterday during a basketball game at my house, and the doctor says I popped a legiment in my jaw outta place or soemthign...so I can't talk at all....and so today when I wouldn't respond to my teacher she got mad at me...and lets just say 2 weeks detention every other day...My best friend is moving (yes another one) and I just got fired from my first job cuz I was too young >.

Still sucks :(
No food appeared yet. Mum said basically if I was outside the HSBC bank at dinner time (12) she'd buy me something to eat. I was so hungry I went. It was really hot and it's a 30min walk to town from my house so I set off at 11.15 and when I arrived at 11.48 (to make sure I didn't miss her) I was already getting very thirsty. She turned up at 12.35 (late) and I felt really sick cause of being in the heat for so long with black clothes (I have few other colours and those were in the wash) cause the guard at the bank kept kicking me out for 'loitering' (sp?). She complained cause of the time and how she was in a rush to eat and leave. My glands had swollen up again cause of some mystery virus/infection so I had a can of coke and a hot dog because that was all I could manage. After we had eaten she gave about £1.20 to the guy selling 'The Big Issue' and then set off in the direction of the car park. As we passed F.Hinds (sells jewllery and stuff) she decided she just HAD to have a £14.99 pocket dragon model. After a little more 'window shopping' she bundeled me into the car and drove me home.
I fell asleep at some point and when I was woken up by my bf ringing me she was sitting on the sofa reading a book. I asked if she'd got any milk yet and she said no (because I can live off just eating a few bowls of cereal a day) so I grumbled, said I was going out..and did. I came in about 35 mins ago (5 1/2 hours out) and she's in bed. We STILL have no bread or milk. We now also have no toilet roll and no form of drink other than the dirty tasting tap water. There are dirty pots and her clothes and boxes of junk everywhere still even though she swore she was going to tidy them. I just went to the kitchen to attempt (never even seen it before let alone cooked and it has no instructions) to cook some pork belly with stuffing only to find as with everything else it was out of date by about 1 or 2 weeks. All I have in this house is 1..yes..1 tin of cream of chicken soup which has no best before date printed on it but has been there months.
My mum is going away straight after work 2moro and wont be back until late saturday (10pm+)..then she's going out at 7am on sunday.
I just know I'm going to starve.

Heh sorry for going on so long...blah...oh well....er....sorry...yea...opps...bye...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]Still sucks :(
No food appeared yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:bawl: I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. It makes me take a step back and be totally grateful for what I have. I truely hope things pull through for you guys :)[/color]

he ur luckt u CAN eat velvet paws!! yeah i'm in the friggen hospitals libary!!!:flaming: i supposedly have anorexia big deal they say i have to eat but i don't feel hungry i mean how can i have a dieses if i'm not actually sick c'mone oh well also it dosen't matter about the diagnoseis i don't eat because i don't feel hungry its not like i want to go and eat a whole bunch of food i don't even feel like eating i mean sure if they gave me food I LIKED i would eat it but they give me these disgusting puke smelling carrot muffins everyday!!! sheesh give me ice cream or popsicles or somethin not muffins!! i want reall food and i want outta here:bawl:
~GG~