OtakuBoards

Top G-Cube games

Gavin

Don't forget to add Rogue Leader, Tony Hawk 3 and maybe Bloody Roar 3 to that list. Wave Race: Blue Storm is decent, but the controls take a little getting used to. Also, Pikmin would be a good purchase and Luigi's Mansion would be a decent rental.

[color=royalblue]Hm, if you want the top five games that will appear on or soon after launch, I'd suggest the following:

Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
Resident Evil

That would probably be my top five...but I'd also include Wave Race: Blue Storm -- 'tis an awesome game.[/color]

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]My top list is:
SuperSmash Brothers Melee,
Star Wars Rogue Leader,
James Bond Agent Under Fire,
and Luigi's Mansion!! [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Well, I guess it depends on if you are looking for multi-playergames or not. If you ARE, here is the best in my opinion (not all are multi-player):

Super Smash Brothers: Melee
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Star Wars Rogue Squadren: Rogue Leader
Sega Soccer Slam
Pikmin

Hmmm. . come to think of it, I would get those games even if you were NOT looking for multi-player games. They just rule.

Other great ones would definitely be:

Resident Evil (coming soon I guess ^_^. But a must have)
Luigi's Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm (though I have not played much of it =( sorry)
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Bloody Roar: Primal Fear (decent fighter game)

Oh well. . wait a few months for the really good ones.

[size=1]I've got a list of games that I reccomend trying.;)

Pikmin
Super Smash Bro. Melee
Luigi's Mansion
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Super Monkey Ball

The titles above are my top 5, but when future games like Resident Evil, Star Fox Adventure, Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Kirby Tilt n' Tumble, etc. releases out to the public be sure to give them a try.:) [/size]

I won't talk about games that are coming late this year because everyone else mentioned them;) .

Anyway, some nice choices:

1.Smash Bros. Melee-Need I explain?

2.Soccer Slam-Very underrated game. In multiplayer is second only to Melee.

3.Sonic Adventure 2 Battle-Very good platformer.

4.Resident Evil-A huge remake of a great game.

5.Rogue Leader-Pretty well done and full of secrets.

6.Wave Race: Blue Storm-If you like racing, get this.

7.PIkmin-It may be short, but you'll be playing it more than once.

The others, I'm too tired to list.

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]The top five games for the GameCube? I deffinitely have my top three choices:

1) Super Smash Bros. Melee

2) Star Wars Rogue Squadren II: Rogue Leader

3) Luigi's Mansion

I can honestly say that those are must-buys that are currently out. If you would look into the future, you would see some other great games such as these three titles:

1) Resident Evil

2) Mario Sunshine

3) Metroid Prime

I believe that once aquiring these, you would be set on your GCN for quite a while. I hope that you enjoy it...no, I [b]know[/b] you will enjoy it. There is much to come from this system, so might I add that it would be a wise choice to take advantage of them as they come along. Good luck.[/color]

:blah:

[color=indigo]There's been a thread before, just like this one... Infact, it was posted by the same person that posted this one. It's title is G-Cube and if you look it up, you'll see that it's pretty much the same as this one.

That, and everyone is saying that the same games are cool, over and over again... It seems that after the first few replies, most people have just been recommending games that other people have already recommended.

Thread closed.[/color]