OtakuBoards

Choice and Opinion Survey #2

Ice Dragon v2

Ok, let's skip the death questions......hopefully.....and I did come up with some crazy ones. And yet, I'm keeping it short.

1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled??

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)???

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA???

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)???

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. I think greedy.

2. James, I would think.

3. Land of money.

4. Mentally.

5. I think I'd give it to charity.

6. A Gundam.

7. Mentally Insane.

[B]Ok, let's skip the death questions......hopefully.....and I did come up with some crazy ones. And yet, I'm keeping it short.

[color=red] Greedy because one can change when they have nothing....[/color]
[color=red] Uh...oh...pop contest....Lol um...I would say James just for the simple fact he seems to be making the BIG choices or at least posting them up[/color]
[color=red]Land of....Anime....money and food can cause greed...I never have seen two people greedy over anime [/color]
4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.[color=blue] Myself mentally....I confuse myself too much, and I really don't care about looks! [/color]
5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.[color=red] Half and half [/color]

[color=red] Guess:therock: GUNDAM!! [/color]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [color=green] INSANE!!! :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Spoiled

Seph

Land of money

Mentally.......

Give some to charity, spend most of it......

Gundam

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane??

Mentally Insane (it's been proven 3 times)

[B]1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled??[COLOR=blue]oooh tough-ie....erm....I'd say being spoiled because if you're just greedy you'll probably still have to work for it, where as if you're spoiled you get everything on a silver platter...[/COLOR]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James [COLOR=blue]Seph....er....maybe James...ooooh I don't know...Seph?[/COLOR]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)??? [COLOR=blue]In my surrent situation...LAND OF FOOD! I've hardly eaten the last 2 1/2 days...all I've had 2day is a hot dog :( (not my fault)[/COLOR]

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.[COLOR=blue]Myself mentally...yep...physically I'm not the best of specimins but mentally I'm seriously messed up[/COLOR]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life. [COLOR=blue]spending spree obviously!!![/COLOR]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA??? [COLOR=blue]Gundam[/COLOR]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [COLOR=blue]er...I'm retarded so umm vegetable....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]

I guess Spoiled. I am already greedy.

ME!!! (I wish!! In my dreams every night!)(Not really!)

land of Food, cause if u lived in a land of money there wouldn't be a place to buy food so u would die. Anime u would die too.

I think both.

Both, make my own charity!

Eva!

All three.[/size]

Greed.

Neither.

None of the above.

Myself physically. I can have a different body and still be able to mold it into what I want(for the most part). But my state of mind is molded by experiences that may never happen again.

Spending spree.

Evangelion unit 01

I don't understand the question, comrade.

-Justin

[B]

It's basically how your mind works. [/B][/QUOTE]
O.o...I've been known to have the occasional "blonde moment"...I think this is one of them, because I'm afraid I [i]still[/i] don't understand the question...

-Justin

1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled?? [COLOR=deeppink]They're both on the same level to me...[/COLOR]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James [color=deeppink]Since Adam probably won't retire, I doubt either of them will. If I had to choose, I'd have to say Seph. he knows more about Anime than Safer.[/color]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)??? [color=deeppink]Food. I love food. Event though [i]true[/i] paradise would have to be a land of nerds.[/color]

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question. [color=deeppink]Physically. my arms are as skinny as brooms.[/color]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.[color=deeppink] I'd give 900,000 to charity. 100,000 ismore than enough for me.[/color]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA???[color=deeppink] I'd have to go with none: I'd rather be a Pokèmon Trainer. :toothy:[/color]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [colo=deeppink]Nerdy.[/color]

1. What's worse (oh joy): spoiled

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: James

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Sleeeeeeeep

4. What's worse: yourself (physically)

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. go on a spending spree of your life (charity is for chumps. if god wanted the poor to have it he would have dropped it on them)

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam

7. And for the closing question....... something else............
:devil:

[color=deeppink]
1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled?? [b]Spoiled. I'm a spoiled child, but I'm not greedy.[/b]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: [b]Seph and TN[/b]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime? [b]Er...Land of Star Wars!!![/b]

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally)? [b]Myself mentally...there's a lot about my personality and inside thoughts that I'd like to change :D[/b]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life? [b]Give to charity...honestly.[/b]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA??? [b]Zoid...I could meet hot guys that way :devil: Heh...just kidding ya know...::cough::[/b]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [b]Depends on what context you are refering to these as...[/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I'll answer those questions but then I have some feedback!

1.)To be spoiled
2.)Seph and TN would inhert the boards but.....
3.)Land of Anime
4.)Mentally
5.)I would divide the money among family and friends
6.)Zoid, but i would perfer a veritech from Robotech
7.)I'm not sure I get what you mean by that statement so, no comment!

I would like to think that if the day every came where Adam would retire from theOtaku.com, he would at least put my name in the running since I am the chief manager and have more then enough anime quailifications (see my sig):(

Guess everyone forgot about Rick Hunter again!:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James [color=deeppink]Since Adam probably won't retire, I doubt either of them will. If I had to choose, I'd have to say Seph. he knows more about Anime than Safer.[/color]

[/B][/QUOTE]

thats funny, you just said both of my names, seph and safer, lol....

being greedy

me.....I hope

land of anime please

I believe I am mentally worse

hmm, half to charity and half to me, hey, I do have bills to pay!

an Eva of course

all three of them I believe....

[b]1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled?? [/b]

um..... um... greedy. Because the drives of the greedy are only focused on themselves.

[b]2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James [/b]

ehh, heheh.... ^_^; um, gee.....

[b]3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)??? [/b]

:drunk: well, out of those choices, Land of Anime. Land of money will be chaos and war, land of food will be unhealthy blobs rolling around, but at least the only downsides to land of anime would be the neglect of reality.... that's not so bad, eh? ^_^

[b]4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question. [/b]

hmm..... physically in some things, mentally in others. I'm just a mess :whoops:

[b]5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life. [/b]

charity. I'd take a little, but I don't need that much.

[b]6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA??? [/b]

EVA!!! :excited:

[b]7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane??[/b]

:cool: straight

*is zapped by lightning*

:blackeye: well I guess lying won't get you far, eh? :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]If I had to choose, I'd have to say Seph. he knows more about Anime than Safer.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Wha??[/FONT]

1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled?? [b]Greedy.[/b]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: [b]...inherit?[/b]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)??? [b]None of the above.[/b]
4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question. [b]I don't understand what you are trying to say...[/b]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life. [b]I'd spend it.[/b]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA??? [b]EVA[/b]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [b]Again, I don't understand what you're asking...[/b]

1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled??[color=red][b]Spoiled[/b][/color]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James[color=red][b]James[/b][/color]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)???[color=red][b]Land of Blink 182 and Star Wars[/b][/color]

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.[color=red][b]Mentally[/b][/color]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.[color=red][b]SPENDING SPREE!![/b][/color]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA???[color=red][b]Gundam of course.[/b][/color]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane??[color=red][b]insane[/b][/color]

[size=1]1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled??[b]Greedy[/b]

2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James [b]Rick Hunter, he has been doing alot for theOtaku and has done an outstanding job.Sephiroth would also be a good choice.[/b]

3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)??? [b]Land of Food, I can't live without food I spend at least 50% of all my money on food.[/b]

4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question. [b] Mentally[/b]

5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.[b] I'd give 1/2 of the money to charity, and spend all the other on myself.[/b]

6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA??? [b]I don't know I don't watch any, probaly Zoid.[/b]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [b]Er..... No comment.[/b][/size]

[size=1][color=indigo]Ok... Here goes:

[b]1. What's worse (oh joy): being greedy or spoiled??[/b]
Hm.... Both is pretty much alike. Oh well. Greedy.

[b]2. Say Adam retired from Otaku (like that's ever going happen). Who would inherit the sites: Seph or James[/b]
I don't know, James?

[b]3. Which do you think is paradise: Land of Money, Land of Food, or Land of Anime (and this isn't Japan..lol)???[/b]
Definitely Anime. Because if you were in the land of money, what would you buy? More money? And I'm not [i]that[/i] much of a food fan.

[b]4. What's worse: yourself (physically) or yourself (mentally) It's a shrink question.[/b]
I'm physically not as strong as I would be mentally. I think.

[b]5. Let's say $1 million just dropped out of nowhere and landed at your front door....literally. Are you going to give it to charity or go on a spending spree of your life.[/b]
Two possibilities (sp?). One, it gets stolen (probably by my Mum) before I even know that it's there 'cause I got up too late. Or two, I spend half and give away the other half.

[b]6. What would you pilot: A Gundam, Zoid, or EVA???[/b]
None, I'm not a good pilot.

[b]7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane??[/b]
What's a vegetable?[/color][/size]

[B]

7. And for the closing question.......Are you a vegetable, straight or just mentally insane?? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Greedy I guess, greed can cause destruction at high levels. Being spoiled only dmges self.

2.from what I seen til now, James

3.Land of food, no, i'm neither fat nor skinny but Anime will bore me in the end and money will drive me insane which i'm already am!

4. Mentally, I have soem serious problems.. :bawl:

5. Spending spree, absolutely.

6. Gundam, whatever it is :-D

7. Mentally Insane, yea thats right!