OtakuBoards

fusing

Vegitto4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deranged Gerbil
when vegetto was fighting buu, buu turned him into a milk ball, and vegetto still fought buu as a milk ball! lol, well, for them to turn back to normal they had to split up

Guest Deranged Gerbil
no, the earrings can make the user be fused for an unlimited amount of time, whereas a normal fusion only lasts about 20-30 minutes, the user of the earrings can de-fuse if they wish to do so

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][B]They fuse to beat the evil shenlongs.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
No they fused for because buu was too strong to beat to hell

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ 3 Gotanks [/i]
[B]
No they fused for because buu was too strong to beat to hell [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, but they ALSO fused to defeat one of the shenrons in GT, they fused to become ssj4 gogeta

Guest Deranged Gerbil
you moron, I said they fused to become ssj4 gegeta in GT! :mad:

in the buu saga they fused to become ssj vegetto

Guest Deranged Gerbil
hahaha! you ain't even ****ing seen GT! Your just saying what you read from the ****ing internet!

gokou and bejita fuse to become ssj4 gogeta to defeat the shenlon (can't remember which) but due to the short time in which they can stay fused, they split up again, but they weakened up the shenron enough to defeat it anyway by attacking it as normal ssj4's and sent his sorry a$$ straight to hell!

so don't ****ing try and correct me in future, cuz you'kk just end up looking like an idiotm correction, like even MORE of an idiot! :mad:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]hahaha! you ain't even ****ing seen GT! Your just saying what you read from the ****ing internet!

gokou and bejita fuse to become ssj4 gogeta to defeat the shenlon (can't remember which) but due to the short time in which they can stay fused, they split up again, but they weakened up the shenron enough to defeat it anyway by attacking it as normal ssj4's and sent his sorry a$$ straight to hell!

so don't ****ing try and correct me in future, cuz you'kk just end up looking like an idiotm correction, like even MORE of an idiot! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Could u just try to explain whatever you want to explain whatever is related to DB from your post here, but leave your personal issues to a PM oki? BTW, kakarotto-ssj4, its Gojiita not Gozita...anyway your not exactly correct either Gerbil. In SSJ4 Gojiita they are able to fight him almost equally, but they run out of time. So when they unfuse, and are back in SSJ4's they get their asses kicked and revert back to normal, now they can't fuse because they are no longer in SSJ4 due to Gokou's unnormal size. So basically everyone does the whole "get beat up while Gokou sits back and charges the Mega Genki Dama, then Gokou fires and it wipes the living hell outa Ii.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]should goku4 and vegita4 have fused at all during GT? [/B][/QUOTE]
They did fuse, but i m not sure if it did anything. I kno they did it when they were both ssj4 in gt against one of the shenrons. But when they turned it, they could only obtain it for a little bit of time, due to their great strength. During that time they beat the heck out of the shenron, until they went back. I ferget wat they did next.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
sorry altron, I guess I should have been a little more explanatory, I haven't watched an episode of dragonball for almost 2 years now

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]sorry altron, I guess I should have been a little more explanatory, I haven't watched an episode of dragonball for almost 2 years now [/B][/QUOTE]

its ok

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]so how do they un-fuse, just take one ear-ring off? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ughhh...the fusion dance wears off after 30 min. Potarro earrings are a permanent fusion but since Buu absorbed Vegetto they unfused while trying to battle Buu's digestive system...odd isn't it?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
even if gohan had cought the earring, him and gokou probably wouldn't have been able to fuse anyway, because when 2 people fuse they have to be the same around the same age, power, and bloodline, gokou is a full blooded saiyajin, while gohan is only half blooded, power was around the same at the time, but gokou was far older than gohan

Porterra Fusion: The fusion technique of choice for Kaioushins, this technique is allegedly hundreds of times better than that of the "Fusion Dance". The two fighters that wish to fuse had to wear an earing, each having one in the opposite ear of the other fighter. After this is done, they can fuse into one being (Which in prospective causes the final being to have 2 earings on). This fusion was meant to be permanent, but unexpected conditions caused the break-up of the two fusers.

Requirements/Conditions:

- A set of earings (one per fighter)
- Both fighters must wear their earings onopposing ears
- Each person can ONLY have one such fusion in alifetime
- The effects of the fusion is permanent (supposedly)

nothing about bloodline is a part of that. because vegeta and gokou are of different bloodlines, same race, different bloodlines

kakkarott(goku) is from bardok
prince vegeta is from king vegeta