OtakuBoards

Happy Birthday!

SaiyanPrincessX

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]If you live out in the US it isn't a day late because it's the fifth out here. [/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry I hadn't noticed it was the 5th. I haven't been paying much attention to the date since I'm on Spring break.:laugh: So todays the birthday of the best anime creator!:excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well it's still a day late as far as Japan goes... :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Very true, so to hav celebrated his birthday for him, it would hav had to hav been yesterday, by our standards. Well, happy b-day anyway. You hav truely made us happy with your anime art, Akira Toriyama.

[color=red][b]Happy B-Day Akria Toriyama. He's 47. Strange, I always thought he was older.....o well.[/b][/color]

lol, I just had summit weird happen...I got a couple of DBZ mangas on the 5th :D :D :D

I wonder how he feels to know that even though DB/Z/GT is years old, people all over the world are still interested in it?

It must be pretty kool to know that you've created one of the most popular mangas and series in all time...:excited:

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Well well well... Happy belated brithday to him! What a great guy that Akira... Now if girls could only become Super Saiyajin......... [b]BUT[/b] we all know that will never happen, so I should really stop dreaming about Pan that way and dream about something worth while.. So I don't want to see any topics about female Super Saiyajin or I'll have to come in there and whoop some arse :smirk: :p[/size][/color]

[COLOR=blue] At least I don't have to feel that I'm the only one late on seeing this post...But I think I'll get over it.. I wish him an Happy belated B-day and hope that he is around to see many more. He gave us a cool series( which I am still trying to watch completely) but when I get to it I'll be happy...
[/COLOR]