SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Well this is a day late, but oh well. Happy Birthday to Akira Toriyama! He was born April 5, 1955.:wigout:
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Really I didn't know that. Well happy birthday to him.
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 If you live out in the US it isn't a day late because it's the fifth out here.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Happy b-day to one of the biggest anime gurus out there, lmao.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 6, 2002 Author Posted April 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]If you live out in the US it isn't a day late because it's the fifth out here. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry I hadn't noticed it was the 5th. I haven't been paying much attention to the date since I'm on Spring break.:laugh: So todays the birthday of the best anime creator!:excited:
Transtic Nerve Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Well it's still a day late as far as Japan goes... :p
Vegitto4 Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Well, by my clock, its still the 5th, so he gets a Happy Birthday wish from me.
Syk3 Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Well it's still a day late as far as Japan goes... :p [/B][/QUOTE] Very true, so to hav celebrated his birthday for him, it would hav had to hav been yesterday, by our standards. Well, happy b-day anyway. You hav truely made us happy with your anime art, Akira Toriyama.
Guest Matt Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [color=red][b]Happy B-Day Akria Toriyama. He's 47. Strange, I always thought he was older.....o well.[/b][/color]
Deedlit Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I didn't know. anywho...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! (and many more...)
Cibo Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Wow 47 and he's still raking in the money. But gotta give a Happy Birthday to him still.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Happy birthday to the guy who blessed us with dragonball.:D
Andrew Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Good ol' Akira! What would we do without him? Happy Birthday to him anyway!
Dragonballzman Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 lol, I just had summit weird happen...I got a couple of DBZ mangas on the 5th :D :D :D I wonder how he feels to know that even though DB/Z/GT is years old, people all over the world are still interested in it? It must be pretty kool to know that you've created one of the most popular mangas and series in all time...:excited:
PiroMunkie Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Well well well... Happy belated brithday to him! What a great guy that Akira... Now if girls could only become Super Saiyajin......... [b]BUT[/b] we all know that will never happen, so I should really stop dreaming about Pan that way and dream about something worth while.. So I don't want to see any topics about female Super Saiyajin or I'll have to come in there and whoop some arse :smirk: :p[/size][/color]
DaRk DrAgOn Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [B]Happy birthday Akira. what would we have done if he hadn't created DBZ...amen[/B] [FONT=times new roman][/FONT] [COLOR=blue][/COLOR]
jlow Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 yes A VERY VERY Happy BIRTHDAY to the best anime creator in the world!!!!!!!!!
Hinata Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [COLOR=blue] At least I don't have to feel that I'm the only one late on seeing this post...But I think I'll get over it.. I wish him an Happy belated B-day and hope that he is around to see many more. He gave us a cool series( which I am still trying to watch completely) but when I get to it I'll be happy... [/COLOR]
~Lenia Jurai~ Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 ALL HAIL AKIRA!!! The coolest anime guy! Happy Birthday Dude?!:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now