OtakuBoards

Suicide

Queen_Isanity

Is there a place in your community or school? Try the counselor. At my district they just started this phone number that when u know something like this u call and it is an anonymous call and u tell the the adults do something and they don't give your name out. It is a very good system.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen_Isanity [/i]
[B]Ever have a friend that was suicidal? I have 2. One I knew about fer a while. Then I found out that another one of my friend plans to kill herself in 5 years. (She thinks cutting herself is fun) 5 days ago she was talking about road trips & College. Now all she wants to talk about is Death and bleeding!!!!!1:eek: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes...me. I was once like them...not anymore. What happened to her? Maybe she's unhappy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Lemme say that I believe in God, I believe in hope, but when I read threads like this, I don't want anyone to criticize me because I've lost faith in humanity.

We've all been corrupted, but it's not our fault. Our ancestors were corrupted, and they raised they're children the only way they know how: in corruption. And then they're children corrupted they're children, and so on, and so on...

It really makes me sick to look around and realize just how many people are being beaten, considering suicide, etc. Don't do it!

Death is not the answer...it's the cowards way out...

--JCBaggee[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you, it always seemed to me a coward's way out of the situtation, but you got to be understanding...

I personally could not understand what these people are going through, and why they are considering suicide. Leave it to the people that are experienced in it, they would be more understanding (Unless JC, you have tried to commit suicide, then I can't argue with you)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

I have to agree with you, it always seemed to me a coward's way out of the situtation, but you got to be understanding...

I personally could not understand what these people are going through, and why they are considering suicide. Leave it to the people that are experienced in it, they would be more understanding (Unless JC, you have tried to commit suicide, then I can't argue with you) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]I'm sorry to say I did...sort of.

After my little "fiasco" of recent, I decided I couldn't go on with this many people hating me. So I held a razor blade to my wrist, looked in the mirror and said "See? You could end all you suffering right now...".

Then I closed my eyes. Know what I heard?

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Everyone I know. Everyone I ever knew. Crying. In pain. And I couldn't help them. 'Cuz I was dead.

I'm not going to do that again. I'm not thinking about doing that again. There is still [b]someone[/b] out there looking for a little help...and I'm going to help them.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B]
[color=red][size=3]I'm sorry to say I did...sort of.

After my little "fiasco" of recent, I decided I couldn't go on with this many people hating me. So I held a razor blade to my wrist, looked in the mirror and said "See? You could end all you suffering right now...".

Then I closed my eyes. Know what I heard?

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Everyone I know. Everyone I ever knew. Crying. In pain. And I couldn't help them. 'Cuz I was dead.

I'm not going to do that again. I'm not thinking about doing that again. There is still [b]someone[/b] out there looking for a little help...and I'm going to help them.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm glad you didn't kill yourself. And I'm glad you realized all of the people that do care for you, like friends, family.

My...my dreams are haunted by deaths...sometimes. Maybe my own, but usually others...and in those...

I imagine my own sorrow and despair and anger, and other emotions.

Suicide is also selfish, for it is also a way out which hurts your friends and family even more, leaving them feeling inadequate in their attempts to stop you.

I...I can't think of any more arguements against suicide, apart from it is a waste of a talented life.

[B]

I'm glad you didn't kill yourself. And I'm glad you realized all of the people that do care for you, like friends, family.

My...my dreams are haunted by deaths...sometimes. Maybe my own, but usually others...and in those...

I imagine my own sorrow and despair and anger, and other emotions.

Suicide is also selfish, for it is also a way out which hurts your friends and family even more, leaving them feeling inadequate in their attempts to stop you.

I...I can't think of any more arguements against suicide, apart from it is a waste of a talented life. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]
You guys are probably gonna think I'm officially insane when I say this, but my dreams have a tendancy to tell the future. Sometimes...that's good. Usually...that's bad.

The other night, I dreamed a lot of my friends decided I needed to get a good beat down. But that whole honor thing I have kicks in. I can't fight back. Then, this old friend of mine from before I moved, one I loved dearly, walks in. I'm thinking "Oh, everything will be alright now..."

Then she pulls out a gun.

I still can't fight back. All the energy I had? Gone. I can't move, I can barely blink. She holds the gun to my head...smiles.

And I still can't stop her...I'm still too weak. And I know that even if I could move, I couldn't hit her...not unless someone who was innocent was in danger.

Her smile fades...she pulls the trigger...

And I wake up. God, I hate dreams like that.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i]
[B]well I would never commit suicide..... but I would crush 20 asprins and mix them with water and drink it for 500 dollars... ive done oit before I could do it again... [/B][/QUOTE]

You are now one of the coolest people i know. but now to be serious.

I was realllllly depressed one nithg. New year's eve of all nights!!!! I thought of suicide, but I realized that one, the Girl it was over was worth it, but I would rather spend time with her. 2) my high was wayyyyy to good, why ruin it!?!?!?!?

:hippy: :smoke: :drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

You are now one of the coolest people i know. but now to be serious.

I was realllllly depressed one nithg. New year's eve of all nights!!!! I thought of suicide, but I realized that one, the Girl it was over was worth it, but I would rather spend time with her. 2) my high was wayyyyy to good, why ruin it!?!?!?!?

:hippy: :smoke: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

amen to that man

I am COMPLETELY against suicide.... it sucks cuz once u die ur dead and u can't even be depressed about anything and that sucks worse then depression when u get right down to it... but I'm not against doing stupid sh!t as long as u don't kill urself

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megabakin [/i]
[B]Who are you to say this discussion to end? Come back when your a mod and then you can do it the polite way and close the topics. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, we have a real hot-shot here...

In any case, I'd just like to say how friggin helpless I felt today.. Eh, it was pretty bad. I don't know what it was, but for some reason,......I almost cried.. And if you know me, you should realize that I do not cry. It was really weird. I was even thinking of ways I could kill myself without lifting a finger...

Pathetic, aren't I?

[B]

I...I can't think of any more arguements against suicide, apart from it is a waste of a talented life. [/B][/QUOTE]
That's definatly true!!!!!
NEWS UPDATE:
1. My suicidal friend told her mom about it. (I'm not sure if that's good or bad:( )
2. One of my other friends told the counselor about it. My "blood goth" friend is extremely pissed:flaming:

The one word I hate the most is suicide. It is a selfish way of getting out of a problem that can be fixed. It hurts family, friends, and everyone who loves you. It also might throw them into depression, especially if they knew you might commit suicide. And once it's over, it really is over. There is no coming back, no forgiveness, just an endless gap, of people wondering why, why would they? And that my friends is all there is to it, nothing good can come of it. It is the worst feeling you could give to someone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]The one word I hate the most is suicide. It is a selfish way of getting out of a problem that can be fixed. It hurts family, friends, and everyone who loves you. It also might throw them into depression, especially if they knew you might commit suicide. And once it's over, it really is over. There is no coming back, no forgiveness, just an endless gap, of people wondering why, why would they? And that my friends is all there is to it, nothing good can come of it. It is the worst feeling you could give to someone. [/B][/QUOTE]
yep. Life definately sucks.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megabakin [/i]
[B]Who are you to say this discussion to end? Come back when your a mod and then you can do it the polite way and close the topics. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who are you to tell me what to do? I am not trying to start a flame war, but that ticked me off. You did not realize what I meant. I wasn't literally saying that the topic was done with. It was just a part in the discussion. Learn to read more into the posts, and not just take them for what they say.