OtakuBoards

Suicide

Queen_Isanity

Ever have a friend that was suicidal? I have 2. One I knew about fer a while. Then I found out that another one of my friend plans to kill herself in 5 years. (She thinks cutting herself is fun) 5 days ago she was talking about road trips & College. Now all she wants to talk about is Death and bleeding!!!!!1:eek: :bawl:

umm.... GET YOUR FRIEND HELP!!
If your friend talks like that you can't just sit there because she might do something drastic.

I had friend that commited suicide 3 years ago. He was only 13. I meanno one knew he was gonna do anything like that. I mean he never said or did anything that would be a sign he was depressed or anything. Then one day he was gone. and it was the day before Thanksgiving...But the thing that really pissed me off was that the Middle school we both went to tried to blow it off as if nothing had happened trying to give some lame excuse like it will give kids ideas instead of helping them.....

But talk to your friend and tell someone that they say things like that...

You need to get help for her.

I have a friend that always tries to comment suicide. The other day he jused off the top of this HUGE slide at recess. Lucky he didn't get hurt. But that is just plain stupid. The next day he was hanging upside down on the monky-bars, planning to fall on his head. But he did a front flip and landed on his back. He hasn't died yet though. I can't band to watch anymore of what he is doing, I am going to stop him soon.

What you need to do about your friend is tell a parent. Tell a gaurdian. If possible tell her mom and dad. But get help for her. She's crazy.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
This is a serious case!! You need to talk to your friend's parents or something QUICK!!!! Has anyone ever read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul? THere are some sad sucidal stories in there. There's also a number to call, I'm not sure, but I think it's 1-800-SUCIDE. I'm not totally sure if that's the number, but your friend needs help NOW!!!!!!!

Well hopefully something's been done about this situation by now, but I'll say it anyway.

Self-mutilation is mostly a form of relief for the victim, they feel it releases the pain they have inside of them. It's an addiction, just like smoking, a habit that could take time breaking. That, along with depression and suicide require psychiatric [i]and[/i] medical attention.

Treatment isn't a big ordeal like some make it out to be. To help in convincing your friend to commit to getting herself well again, try to show her that although the process could be long, it will be for her benefit and there's really nothing to worry about.

People who do these things are just crying out for someone to reassure them that they are loved, that they aren't worthless and a 'nothing'. That's what feeds them, and as long as you are constantly there for your friend(s) in this trial, they'll be alright. ^_^

You need to stop her or change her mind. That's just sad that they want to do that. If she's angry about something, here's 2 words that would be helpful: Anger Management. If she's just weird and likes inflicting pain on herself, here's another 2 words: Mental Theropy.

..............Excuse the cold-heartedness of this, but I am once again launched into depression...

If your friend ends up killed him/herself, then there's nothing you can do. He'll/She'll find a way to do so eventually..

And I think there's nothing wrong with cuttings....... It's a way to stop the voices inside your head that haunt you day after day... The alternative for Cutting is suicide..

If I were you, I would choose cuttings...

i feel like killing myself sumtimes cuz i want to knowhow my dogs are doing (i think they're dead) but to me it's just not worth it i mean yah so wut if i barely have any friends but still suicide is not worth it to me.

BG try getting your friend help i mean talk to her, that's wut my girl did when i stuck up a knife to me. Then we talked and now i'm just fine. So that might help your friend. If not that tell her how much she can help in society with one of her abilities or talents. Just talk to her is my way of thinking it will help her.

You should find out why your friend is so deppresed i use to be deppresed at times but i got into anime and i aint got any problems now anime takes me to a place were thers no worry's and it calms me down when im angry. Maybe u should get your friend into anime maybe that well help he or she.:D

Guest ganon997
GET HER HELP!!! Listen, it is imperative that you get her help! She could die tomorrow if nothing is done!!!:eek:

Guest Voodookanaka
one of my mates tried to commit suicide not long ago, twas kinda like that scene from fight club, really scary. I cant really gie any advice, but i personally think if a person wants to commit suicide they should be allowed............ive been considering it for a long time now and its my own PERSONAL choice.

(PS sorry for the SP someones sent me the kitty virus)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen_Isanity [/i]
[B]Ever have a friend that was suicidal? I have 2. One I knew about fer a while. Then I found out that another one of my friend plans to kill herself in 5 years. (She thinks cutting herself is fun) 5 days ago she was talking about road trips & College. Now all she wants to talk about is Death and bleeding!!!!!1:eek: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, do you know why she wants to commit suicide. I don't think it was just a spur of the moment decision. Talk to her, maybe she's depressed.

Then again, however unlikely, it might be a phase, something that interests her (That would be frightening though)

Do you know why she's plkanned her suicide?

i just found out someone i know and care for and live with.......for 6 weeks has concidered suicide...........but decided not to cause......he was concerened about the mess it would make in the room and................what it would do to the rest of us family members...........

i dont like it

Lets See...

I know 2 people and then myself...

1) Stopped from eating pills
2) Calmed down through Internet (Online Friend)

Me - Slit my wists 3 times, trying to end the pain.

Suicide is the easy way out as I learned...But its not the best way. If your friend is attempting/thinking about Suicide, get them help, or talk to them yourself. It could really help them to know someone is there to help.

My ex-girlfriend has decided to do the same thing. I dont know if she's gonna kill herself, but she is still in love with me. She screwed up my life, and now that she's doing this, she expects me to feel sorry for her. Well, I think she should stop cutting herself, and will do what i can to get her to stop, but the guilt trip she is trying to put on my will not work. I wont let it.

Yes, my friends older brother actually did kill himself, he hung himself, in my friends closet!!! I woulda freaked out if i saw my sister in my closet, hung, and dead... :nervous:

I have a friend who got really depresed after her B/F dumped her and slit her wrists. I really wish that she told me what was wrong. I could have helped her. But she didn't tell anyone. But, When I found out, she had already slit them down the center of her arm, tearing open the vein. She called me to say that she was sorry. I heard her die. God, it was so scary. I ran over to her house, but she was already gone.Then, I got depressed, but I got help before I got that bad. I still miss her. that was 3 years ago. The moral of this story is that you know that she is thinking like that! Get her help before you have to attend a friend's funeral. Please, help her. She needs you.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HOW MUCH ADVICE I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Okay.......... Sorry I had to say that.:blush:
Now that's over with, here's the answer to all your replies:
1. I have done something, I told all my/ her friends about it, I prayed, I talked to her and tried to cheer her up.
2. She says that she doesn't want help cuz she doesn't want to be taken out of her home/ away from her family
3. The reason she says she's like this is cuz her daddy comitted suicide in front of her when she was 8 months old:eek: :bawl:
4. Now I think I'll tell her about all the people that don't want her to die!!!!!!

1 last thing to say:
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=red][size=3]Lemme say that I believe in God, I believe in hope, but when I read threads like this, I don't want anyone to criticize me because I've lost faith in humanity.

We've all been corrupted, but it's not our fault. Our ancestors were corrupted, and they raised they're children the only way they know how: in corruption. And then they're children corrupted they're children, and so on, and so on...

It really makes me sick to look around and realize just how many people are being beaten, considering suicide, etc. Don't do it!

Death is not the answer...it's the cowards way out...

--JCBaggee[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen_Isanity [/i]
[B]WOW!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HOW MUCH ADVICE I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Okay.......... Sorry I had to say that.:blush:
Now that's over with, here's the answer to all your replies:
1. I have done something, I told all my/ her friends about it, I prayed, I talked to her and tried to cheer her up.
2. She says that she doesn't want help cuz she doesn't want to be taken out of her home/ away from her family
3. The reason she says she's like this is cuz her daddy comitted suicide in front of her when she was 8 months old:eek: :bawl:
4. Now I think I'll tell her about all the people that don't want her to die!!!!!!

1 last thing to say:
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

1) No offense, but I would be surprised if prayer would do anything.
2) I realllly doubt that she rememebrs something when she was 8 months old. If she was told about it, i wouldn't be surprised. She could have kept tell ehrself that she remembered it, and after awhile, she believes it. If she actually did see it, I am truly Sorry.
3) She could just be out for attention. Does she get enough at home? At school? At all?

I dont want to be offensive at all. I am sorry if I was at any point in this post

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

1) No offense, but I would be surprised if prayer would do anything.
I dont want to be offensive at all. I am sorry if I was at any point in this post [/B][/QUOTE]
How sad, I've seen prayers work miracles, so I belive it as much as I belive that my fingers are on my hand! :eek:
By the way, does anyone know where that 1-800 # is???????