Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does any body just like to train just one type of pokemon? like someone who multiplies and breeds one kind of pokemon? i haven't found one yet..but im looking...
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue]I will after I beat silver. When I beat silver I will only breed Fighting styles. And I think I will have to have a couple extra for the gym masters and train them in my spare time.[/size][/color][/font]
Posted
When I beat my game, I put all Normal types as my group. They have the least weaknesses and all, so it made sense. Only one of my Pokemon is differant, my Girafarig. I put him in there in case i ran into a fighting type.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]A fire team

Charizard
Arcanine
Flareon
Typhlosion
Entei
Ho-oh[/COLOR]
Posted
I just use one king of pokemon. I have 76 Mew's on my blue version. All at level 100, and it took A LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]I just use one king of pokemon. I have 76 Mew's on my blue version. All at level 100, and it took A LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]A lot of game sharking and a lot of rare candies ;) [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]If I were going to put together a team of all one type, it'd be all electric. I'd use:

Zapdos
Raikou
Jolteon
Electrode
Raichu
Electabuzz

...This is making me want to put together that team... Maybe I will, someday...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]If I were going to put together a team of all one type, it'd be all electric. I'd use:

Zapdos
Raikou
Jolteon
Electrode
Raichu
Electabuzz

...This is making me want to put together that team... Maybe I will, someday...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]For a while i had a team like that, i loved eletric, the only one there i didn't have was electrode, i had Ampharos, hes awesome. [/COLOR]
Posted
Dragon, Water, Dark and Ice all the way.
[COLOR=royalblue]Sneasel
Suicine
Dragonair (I hate Dragonite,
Blastiose
Feraligater
Articuno/Vaporeon [/COLOR]
I made up a fic Poké called Grypha, that's Dragon/Ice. ITs evovled form, Dragoryf, is Dragon/Dark.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]Dragon, Water, Dark and Ice all the way.
[COLOR=royalblue]Sneasel
Suicine
Dragonair (I hate Dragonite,
Blastiose
Feraligater
Articuno/Vaporeon [/COLOR]
I made up a fic Poké called Grypha, that's Dragon/Ice. ITs evovled form, Dragoryf, is Dragon/Dark. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Thats 4 types though, I think the thread make was onl talking about one type of pokemon[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]A lot of game sharking and a lot of rare candies ;) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

No gameshark and no rare candies dude. I am talking i started when blue first came out, didn't end until a little after crystal came out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

No gameshark and no rare candies dude. I am talking i started when blue first came out, didn't end until a little after crystal came out. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I'm sure you won a nintendo contest and got a 76 mews...... impossible without a game shark... [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]I'm sure you won a nintendo contest and got a 76 mews...... impossible without a game shark... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I've heard that you can get a Mew by doing something with missingno, but I'm not sure if it's true, or how it's supposed to be done. If it is true, he could have done that.
But yeah, there's no way he could've gotten 76 Mews the real way... Nintendo isn't going to give that many to one person.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]His friend could of Gamesharked and got the 76 mews and then gave it to him. But that would still be considered gamesharking.

Anyway back on topic.

Earlier today i made another all one type team and it fairs pretty well.

type: ice

articuno
lapras
sneasel
piloswine
delibird
cloyster [/COLOR]
Posted
I have a team of all Ice/Water type....

Articuno
Delibird
Swinub
Jynx (also psychic, I know ;), though I can't find any other Ice/Water type pokemon)
Suicine (water aswell)
Vaporeon (water aswell)

So there you go.... :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well... Considering I'm like a noctowl (Noctornal) I'm planning to start a dark team (with the expansions of pokemon that comes out @ night. (With the adding of Shuckle [Being my favourite.])

Shuckle
Starmie
Umbreon
Tyranitar
Murkrow
Misdrevus

How's that? I have the perfect moveset for Shuckle as well!

^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I have a team of all Ice/Water type....

Articuno
Delibird
Swinub
Jynx (also psychic, I know ;), though I can't find any other Ice/Water type pokemon)
Suicine (water aswell)
Vaporeon (water aswell)

So there you go.... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I once had a team of water/ice in my red version. I think I still might have it... Haven't played for a while, but this is what my team was:

Blastoise
Articuno
Vaporeon
Dogong (sp)
Cloyster
And a poliwerl (sp) that was soon replaced by an Arbok.
Posted
After I beat Blue, about eight months after it came out. I decided to train my favorite pokemon, Scyther.

My plan was to train six level 100 Scythers but then gold and silver came out, along with scissor. By that time I had 3 level 100 scythers and a level 70 something scyther. I decided to trade all of them to gold and currently I have 4 level 100 Scissors and a level 50 something Scyther.

I am working on the last two and soon I will ahve my dream fufilled, a team of Scissors!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]After I beat Blue, about eight months after it came out. I decided to train my favorite pokemon, Scyther.

My plan was to train six level 100 Scythers but then gold and silver came out, along with scissor. By that time I had 3 level 100 scythers and a level 70 something scyther. I decided to trade all of them to gold and currently I have 4 level 100 Scissors and a level 50 something Scyther.

I am working on the last two and soon I will ahve my dream fufilled, a team of Scissors! [/B][/QUOTE]

what each with a different move set? beacuse if not that would be pretty boring, and whats the point of having a ONE TYPE TEAM
if you run in to your weakness you will go down!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't know, but I really like fire Pokémon. Especially in the trading card video game. Man, I'd put my Superfire deck up here if I had my game with me...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'd want to have my own Psychic pokemon team, but I would still have two dar types in there:

Houndoom
Umbreon
Lugia
Espeon
Mewtwo
Mew

These are my top favorite pokemon.
Posted
I'd probably make an all.....Thunder team! I really like electric-types, so that would be a dream team for me. Plus Typhlosion, of course. ;)

Jolteon
Raichu
Electrode
Typhlosion
Lanturn
Ampharos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...