OtakuBoards

just one...

KittyLynn

• 4 weeks later...
I JUST LOOOOOOVE PSYCHIC-TYPE POKEMON!!! In Silver and Crystal, I have three psychics as best Pokemon. I am planning to have a team with just psychics--that would brobably be:

Alakazam
Hypno
Xatu
Espeon
Mewtwo
Lugia

Cool, huh? I can't really see why Sabrina is referred to as "The Master of Psychic Pokemon." That's me, not her. Mr. Mime sucks--BIG TIME!!! Ha! You don't need telekinetic powers in order to control psychic Pokemon! (I heard that in the episode "Abra and the Psychic Showdown") Who knows? Maybe I have them, too... (finds a spoon and bends it by just looking at it) Eek!!!

I prefer to train one type over a mix even though balance is the key, I don't like to do what everyone else does. I started out Training all Electric on Yellow because Pikachu could Surf and Zapdos could fly so I had all the HMs that I needed. Then I fell in love with Espeon and I became a psychic trainer on my silver version. I even tried to form an Eon alliance with my friends that we all trained one of the eons and only it's type, but no one wanted to. =P Now I am a poison trainer, I just started my crystal version with a shiny Zubat as my beginner. It is really hard at first because all it knows is leach life and supersonic.

This is how I want my team to look:
- Crobat
- Gengar
- Nidoqueen(or King )
- Tentacruel
- Vileplume( Venusaur, or Victreebel I CAN'T DECIDE x.x; )
- Muk or Ariados or Venomoth depending on what I am doing

[COLOR=royalblue]I've already beaten Silver, so as soon as I catch them, I'm gonna make a Legendary team featuring:

1) Articuno
2) Zapdos
3) Moltres
4) Raikou
5) Entei
6) Suicune

If I manage to get a Celebi, I'll just put all of the Legendary Birds in.[/COLOR]