ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 What are your worst fears?? My worst fears are definately all my friends and family dying, or being left alone, forever.
Lia Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 claustrophobia(sp?).....fear of small places...blargh i hate being trapped in a small place..... i have many more phobias but thats my main one i think...
Sere Tuscumbia Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 My worst fear? 1. Spiders 2. Heights 3. Things falling on me 4. I'll find out who I really am As you can see, that's only a fraction of what I dun like . . . 5. Losing everyone I care about, all in one second . . .
Tigervx Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 heights dead sstuff loosing everything hmmm, dont know the rest
Transtic Nerve Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 I have a strong fear of stupid people.... which probably explains my dislike for 80% of the world.
Justin Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 My worst fear is probably water that I can't see through. When my dad taught me how to swim I almost drowned because I panicked(he taught me by dropping me in a lake and telling me to catch him while he was in a row-boat). Whenever I have to get into murkey water I always get the overwhelming fear that something I can't see is going to eat me...o_O -Justin
BabyGirl Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [color=deeppink]Most of all I am afraid of storms...:nervous: I can't stand them...the make me shake violently because I get so scared...it's a stupid phobia...and it's stupid that they scare me so much. But ah well...'tis the truth. Oh, and I even TRY to not be afraid...but it doesn't seem possible :([/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [color=indigo] Well besides Mongolian Carnival midgets (which I am terrified of, as I have mentioned before) I have the biggest fear of getting stuck in a job I don't enjoy, I have to many friends that are already lost in Americas work force...[/color]
James Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Most of all I am afraid of storms...:nervous: I can't stand them...the make me shake violently because I get so scared...it's a stupid phobia...and it's stupid that they scare me so much. But ah well...'tis the truth. Oh, and I even TRY to not be afraid...but it doesn't seem possible :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Storms eh? I love storms myself...they make me feel cosy (in a life threatening kind of way, lol). I hate spiders...yet I love snakes. I can never understand people who are afraid of snakes. I remember going to an open day at my mother's old high school...we went into the science lab and they had all sorts of creatures in enclosures there. One of the teachers had a red and black carpet snake, which he handed to me. It was really cool...and it felt really weird too...it was a kind of nice feeling (now I know why exotic dancers use snakes :drunk: ). However, my mum was terrified...she refused to go anywhere near me while I was holding it. lol Other than that...I'm a little bit wary of swimming at the beach. And like Justin, I get freaked out by water which isn't see-through... I remember walking through the water at a beach once and I couldn't really see the bottom (because it was late afternoon and kinda dark)...and my feet kept touching weird plants and stuff like that...it was very freaky. lol[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 :( Well back when I was really young about 5 years old I was afraid of the My buddy dolls due to Child's Play(Chucky). But thankfully that phobia ended! So the only phobia that is left for me is a fear of bees! I tremble at the sight of them, I'm such a wuss!:(
DeathKnight Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [color=crimson]I am afraid of heights... why? I have no idea. I use to be scared of large dogs, but now that I myself are referred to as 'Big Dawg' by friends I guess my mind reigistered it uncessary to be afraid of them at the height of 6'1. Besides that, I am not overly afraid of anything. Altho I am slightly nervous of Flight and Traveling by Boat, Simply because I havent been on many Flights or Boat rides. 2 Flights, and one TRUE boat ride... -Ken[/color]
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Im afraid of bugs:D espically the ones that make buzzing noises. Now thats scary:nervous:
Fall Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Car crashes.... especially when I'm in a car.... moving.... o.O;; And when it's all silent in the night.... I need noise to get to sleep.... :drunk:
Kittie Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 [color=royalblue]i fear midgets first off! yes, they're people too and whatever, but they just freak me out! and then there are moths!! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: i just don't like them crawling on me... i don't run from them...but i don't stay near by [/color] :wave:
Sephiroth Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 I don't really have any phobias, I don't know why, maybe I'm just weird, I'm not bothered by spiders, snakes, water, cars, crashes, bees, moths, or just about anything, not even heights.... always have to be different, bah, heck, I've jumped from a second story window on to grass, hurt like hell, but I did it, lol :drunk: wait, I know what I fear the most, losing all my yaoi! nooooo! :nervous:
Mina Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 i hate insects. Some are ok, some are not. I absolutely hate reptiles. And times i have to show my parents the worst report card.:nervous:
Megabakin Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Im afraid of something that cant be explained or paranormal.
Kinetic Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 Claustrophobia, I can't stand being closed in. Even when I'm at the computer and my brother will be watching it bugs me lol
Turkey Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 I have a fear of cockroaches. When I was little, I went to my brother's old closet to get something. I didn't know that he hadn't opened that closet for years, and when I grabbed a shirt, hundreds of roaches flew all over me (the Mummy comes to mind). Since then, it is my duty to squash all of the little b-tards.
Cibo Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 I have a a fear of water, hydrophobia. I mean not like water in a bath tub or anything, but huge great open amounts of water. Like the ocean or a huge lake, you get my drift. Also I have a fear of heights, I'm afraid someone might bump into me or I get dizzy and fall off... o.O Also have a fear of tornado's. Even tho I'm not in the prime spot of the world for them to land here, it does happen and we do get warnings often here and whatnot. Just afraid one will drop down on my house...
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 15, 2002 Author Posted April 15, 2002 lots of people I know have caught hydrophobia from watching Jaws
Kinetic Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 That would be my least favorite way to die is drowning, so I guess I have a little hydrophobia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now