Cibo Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Well I just came from watching Spiderman and it freaking kicked some serious butt. OMG it's so good. It's a MUST see, even if you never did read or like Spiderman in the comics.
BlueGender Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I really was hoping that Venom was going to be the villan in the Spiderman movie also and if not hinm Carnage. I think Carnage is the coolest villian in the Spidey series he just acts so evil all the time.
Geist Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I agree. And I can't wait to see this movie. If everything goes as planned, I should see it today. :D
Cibo Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i] [B]I really was hoping that Venom was going to be the villan in the Spiderman movie also and if not hinm Carnage. I think Carnage is the coolest villian in the Spidey series he just acts so evil all the time. [/B][/QUOTE] Well they did mention Eddie(venom) and Dr. Conners in the movie so perhaps those will be the villians in the next 2 movies. Plus Mary Jane is supposed to die in one of them, forgot how she died in the comic books.
Blue Heaven Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Spider man is such a great movie. Thats all i'm revealing
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]i'll probably see it, b/c i love ol' spidey & kirsten dunst is hot. [/COLOR] :tasty:
Delian Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Yeah, it looks pretty cool. I loved watching spiderman, so i'd definitely go to see the movie. Trailer looks good :p
GotenksSSJ343 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 i'm seeing it today so let's see the power of spidey
Guest Matt Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [color=red][b]I just saw it last night and it was awesome. Great movie. I recomend that everyone see it.[/b][/color]
jrcjrc Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I think Spiderman will be alright, my friend really is looking forward to seeing it though.
RicoTranzrig Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Just caught the movie yesterday...I'd also have to say it's worth going to see...pretty funny in the beginning and action-packed in the end...the CG's right on key and the acting is great, especially the Hobgoblin's...[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]it got pretty bad reviews by the richmond times dispatch's artsy-fartsy film critic, so it must be kick-a$s.[/COLOR]
jrcjrc Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 Some of the reviews I've read say its absolute rubbish and not worth seeing but that is only there own opinion and they think everyone thinks the same as they do but different people have different tastes in movies.
Fall Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 It's great all-out movie, the only thing in my opinion that let it down? The ending....I was expecting a BIG disaster of some sort, and then Spiderman would come and save the day, save his "dream girl" from being killed, etc.... Though apart from that, it was a great movie...
BlackOutlaw Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 Man, I have to say that I love this movie, it is one of my all time favorite movies. Yes, the ending was a let down, in the comics he gets with and marries her. I just don't get it.
Jesus Chicken Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 I haven't seen it yet, but you would have to be stupid to turn down Kirsten Dunst, she is hot... I think they put in the raining scene (mmm see through shirt) in the trailer just to get people like me to see it... Hasn't worked yet. But most people on these boards seem to have good taste in movies, so I guess I'll have to see it sooner or later.
eleanor Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 erm....I haven't seen it yet, but one of my friends said that it was stupid. Don't understand though, everybody else says it's good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now