Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I just came from watching Spiderman and it freaking kicked some serious butt. OMG it's so good. It's a MUST see, even if you never did read or like Spiderman in the comics.
Posted
I really was hoping that Venom was going to be the villan in the Spiderman movie also and if not hinm Carnage. I think Carnage is the coolest villian in the Spidey series he just acts so evil all the time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B]I really was hoping that Venom was going to be the villan in the Spiderman movie also and if not hinm Carnage. I think Carnage is the coolest villian in the Spidey series he just acts so evil all the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well they did mention Eddie(venom) and Dr. Conners in the movie so perhaps those will be the villians in the next 2 movies. Plus Mary Jane is supposed to die in one of them, forgot how she died in the comic books.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I just saw it last night and it was awesome. Great movie. I recomend that everyone see it.[/b][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Just caught the movie yesterday...I'd also have to say it's worth going to see...pretty funny in the beginning and action-packed in the end...the CG's right on key and the acting is great, especially the Hobgoblin's...[/COLOR]
Posted
Some of the reviews I've read say its absolute rubbish and not worth seeing but that is only there own opinion and they think everyone thinks the same as they do but different people have different tastes in movies.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It's great all-out movie, the only thing in my opinion that let it down? The ending....I was expecting a BIG disaster of some sort, and then Spiderman would come and save the day, save his "dream girl" from being killed, etc....

Though apart from that, it was a great movie...
Posted
Man, I have to say that I love this movie, it is one of my all time favorite movies. Yes, the ending was a let down, in the comics he gets with and marries her. I just don't get it.
Posted
I haven't seen it yet, but you would have to be stupid to turn down Kirsten Dunst, she is hot...
I think they put in the raining scene (mmm see through shirt) in the trailer just to get people like me to see it... Hasn't worked yet.
But most people on these boards seem to have good taste in movies, so I guess I'll have to see it sooner or later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...