OtakuBoards

What Kind Of Music Do U Listen Too????

SSJ Gotenks ok

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]Rage Against The Machine are coming back together with the lead singer from Soundgarden, well that's what I have heard. [/B][/QUOTE]

After Zack left R.A.T.M. Ex- lead singer of Soundgarden Chris Cornell joined the remaining members of R.A.T.M. They recorded songs together and were supposed to release an album this year, under the band name 'Civilian'.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Ozma[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow. What a surprise.

Anyways, I'll listen to anything. I'm mostly into emo/indie rock/electron rock/pop rock. Practically rock. Occasionally, I'll listen to classical, techno, J-rock/pop, pop (yes i know..)..the list goes on. I have a wide variety of genre I'm into. Not just one thing all the time. It gets boring.

Any and everything that sound good to my ears (even country and religious music). My CD case contains
Pure Moods
The last 2 Creed CDs
Missy Elliot
Disturbed
Britney Spears (I'm crazy ok. No laughter please)
Backstreet Boys (see above)
Now 3-8
Totally Hits 2
The soundtracks to "Down on Earth", "Exit Wounds", "Soul Food"
Carl Thomas
Linkin Park
Korn
Shaggy
Sisqo (can't stand him though)
Eminem. (MM LP)
and some mixed CDs

I listen to all types of music as long as it sounds good (except Country blaaahh!!). But mostly I like Rock, some bands are: System of a Down (my fave!), Deftones are good, Linkin Park of course, TRUSTcompany, Korn, Pink Flyod, Blink 182, Dashboard Confessional, Eminem, Papa Roach, Stabbing Westward...and others.

I listen to Rock [Metal, hard rock, rock n' roll, blues rock] Rap, and uh.. that's it

My fav bands/groups/single singing playing etc.

#1 #1 #1 Stevie Ray Vaughn (& jimi Hendrix)
Linkin' Park
Eminem
N.E.R.D.
Neptunes
Limp Bizkit
Kid Rock
Metallica
Lynard Skynard
Puddle of mudd
AC/DC
D12

and so on...

i think i should add on to my last post a bit, but to lazy to go edit. so sue me.
n e way
i guess i should name bands instead of genre's like everyone else im not that special sniff sniff a few are

stabbing westward,mudvayne,tea party,vast,abandoned pools,jimmy eat world,hatebreed,old korn,massive attack,paris underground,moby,backstreet boys,weezer,disturbed,papa roach,rancid,black flag,coal chamber,sound garden,loreena kckennitt,sr-71,8stop 7,incubus,prodigy,ours,rammstein,cradle of filth,earl of locsley,trance opera,the clash.
now i guess instead of naming composers i name some cd's so u get idea, lord of the rings soundtrack along with gladiator,romeo and juliet(the score to the one made in the sixties) the soundtrack to the 1999 romeo and juliet,dragon heart...
all in all i think im pretty diverse music wise.

Guest Acidus
I listen mainly to Heavy Rock, Metal, Punk, and the slightest bit of ska! ::Shrugs::
I really like Mudvayne, Slipknot, Static-X, those kinds of bands, not Limp Bizkit though. On the punk side I listen to A.F.I., The Sex Pistols, Anti-Heroes, Anti-Flag, Black Flag, and Agent Felix. I really love the Punk gone Pop collection, you need to hear it.
I only listen to two ska bands, the aquabats and Sublime.