Kinetic Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Man, I love this group, but I have yet to get their CD. I don't know if they'll be as big as some others though. Post if ya like them!
Guest Matt Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [color=red][b]Never heard of them. What are some of their songs so i can download them and see what their like?[/b][/color]
Kinetic Posted April 30, 2002 Author Posted April 30, 2002 Try "Giving in" and "The Way You Like It" Those are the most famous ones right now
Transtic Nerve Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 How can you not hear of Adema... they is cool! Their two singles out are Giving In and The Way You Like it.... I think their lead singer is kinda cute.... that is all. Edit: really, I should be faster in my responces.
DeathKnight Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [color=crimson]... Adema isnt really Metal in my book... but whatever... I dont really like them that much. -.-'... -Ken[/color]
BabyGirl Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [color=deeppink]I enjoy Adema's stuff. It's the perfect balance of metal/not metal for my taste, since I don't like stuff that is too heavy :)[/color]
Cibo Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I bought Adema's cd the other day and I love it. It is a very good cd and alot of their songs could become singles. I sugguest if you like Giving in and The Way You Like It, to buy the cd.
Spikey Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [B][COLOR=red]I have heard of them. On MTV, I saw half of one song from them. Pretty good.[/b][/color]
Avalon Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I love Adema! I probably would though because I like Korn... p.s. If you didn't know, the lead singer of Adema is Jonathan Davis' half-brother...
PiroMunkie Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Eh... they're ok. Not the best for sure. Being that the don't fall into the punk category they're buried under a jillion other bands. Adema is too much like Korn, though I find them better than Korn. Though, if Korn would go back to their old sound everything would be just fine then :)[/color]
Kinetic Posted May 2, 2002 Author Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I enjoy Adema's stuff. It's the perfect balance of metal/not metal for my taste, since I don't like stuff that is too heavy :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Same here, I don't like things like disturbed, but metallica still rocks :demon:
Yoda Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Damn straight Metallica rocks! Adema are one hellava band. I got their album, "Freaking Out" is by far the best song in my opinion.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Why am I always the last one to post? lol Well anyways..I love thier songs! :D Funny thing...I'm listening to "The Way You Like It" right now..even before i saw this topic...lol But my favorite song has to be Everyone and this other one that goes: "Look at me this once. Don't you turn your head while you tell me you loved him. don't you cry again when you see the past of hurt left that's breathing in your face" or some thing like that..never was good at figuring out lyrics..lol :D The title it has is Life Sucks...but I downloaded..so i'm pretty sure that's not thet title..lol :D
Lia Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 heh...i used to like 'em...and then i saw them in concert o.o;; talk about nice editing job on their cd, because truly in concert...they sucked! i had gotten the CD and thought it was somewhat good...then my whole view of them changed when i saw them live...the guy could NOT sing for..um..doggy poo..the drummer overpowered the singing, it was a mess...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 really?! dang....that's got to suck....if they ever come to my city and play..I'll check them out..but dang...I hope it was a one time onyl kind of thing..lol or maybe it was just a bad night for them.....lol
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]i can tolerate them. i probably wouldn't buy their cd, but i won't change the channel if the video comes on. there has been some pretty decent music coming out lately. i'm just waiting to see if it will last.[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Very true Lady M. That's one question everyoen asks about any group...but at times...it's simpler to come to a conclusion with certain groups..lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now