OtakuBoards

Favorite Charrie Poll

CottemonRuki

Who is the best DBZ character? Trunks would seriously win, so leave him out of this  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best DBZ character? Trunks would seriously win, so leave him out of this

• Vegeta
    • Yamcha
    • TN
    • Kakorot(Goku)
    • Gohan
    • Bulma
    • Chi Chi
    • Piccoro
    • Crillin(sp?)
    • other

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CottemonRuki [/i]
[B]Everyone knows that Trunks would win, no? So, I left him out of this poll :D Trunks is the best, but soon after Trunks is Yamcha. Yamcha is one in a million! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

its krillin, and kakkarotto, thats how you spell them, krillin and yamcha are the best

I like both Vegeta and Gohan because of their major charater developments throughout DBZ.
1. You have Vegeta a self centered egomaniac who went insanly mad when he saw the one person who looked up to him and trusted him no matter what die and after that he started to treat Chibi Trunks better.
2. Gohan started as a cowardly crybaby. As he developed he showed Piccolo that there is more to life than fighting and vengence and became the most powerful warrior in the universe but still he was driven by emotions, the one thing that showed his hidden power to everyone, which allowed him to become stronger than a Super Saiyan.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Yamchua[/B][/QUOTE]

Its Yamucha if you want to spell it right

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]I like both Vegeta and Gohan because of their major charater developments throughout DBZ.
1. You have Vegeta a self centered egomaniac who went insanly mad when he saw the one person who looked up to him and trusted him no matter what die and after that he started to treat Chibi Trunks better.
2. Gohan started as a cowardly crybaby. As he developed he showed Piccolo that there is more to life than fighting and vengence and became the most powerful warrior in the universe but still he was driven by emotions, the one thing that showed his hidden power to everyone, which allowed him to become stronger than a Super Saiyan.

Its Yamucha if you want to spell it right [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you sweetheart..I realized my mistake like today.....ahhh more coffee...LOL

Guest Deranged Gerbil
well, seeing as gokou is the strongest at the end of gt when he absorbs the dragonballs, its obviouslyt gokou, even without the dragonballs, in ssj4 gokou is stronger than ssj4 bejita because of experience

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]i think Gohan will since he beat up raditz(a little)He killed Cell and he beat the crap out of Buu(littelry). [/B][/QUOTE]

what are you talking about? gohan got HIS *** beat by buu, even in his mystic form gohan was no match for buu!