Warlock Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Happy birthday you spoony Admins! ...Erm... [b]Happy B-Day Adam and James![/b] Hope you both have a great day... And speaking of birthdays, mine's getting extremely close... *Starts counting down days to birthday*
Desbreko Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Happy birthday you spoony Admins![/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Heheheh... Look at the attachment... Had to post it when I saw this, LOL... Happy birthday Adam and James! *throws a cake at them* ...Whoops, I'll go get the hose... :laugh: I didn't know you guys had the same birthday... That [i]is[/i] kind of weird...[/color]
James Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Really, you were born at the same time? Cool! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Adeh and Jeh :) have lots of funnings.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Heh, due to the time difference, I was actually born on the 29th (for you in the USA). So I'm only a day older :) Anyway, thanks to everyone for the kind comments. :)[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Hey happy birthday you two, hope you's had a fun day
Shy Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=green]Yes, happy birthday. I sent James a PM about it before realizing there was a topic in GD already... oops.[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well I know I am rather late in posting here, but Happy Birthday!:)
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 though I am late, I guess it's better to say it now then to never say it.... happy christmas adam and james! whats that? wrong occasion? ok then, happy hannuka adam and james!
Fall Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 yes, I'm a bit late aswell... :toothy: hApPy BiRtHdAy AdAm!! hApPy BiRtHdAy JaMeS!! ...:drunk: well you get the message, now I'll go...
The Darkness Bu Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Are you guys like twins or sumthin :shifty: :blulaugh: :shifty: Happy Birthday
Spikey Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [B][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday you both, Happy Birthday to you both, Happy Birthday Adam and James, Happy Birthday to you. lol. Well... Happy birthday. I hope you have a splinded birthday.[/b][/color]
Char! Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 And while we're at it, happy [i]next[/i] birthday too. That way I won't have to say anything next year. :p
Jamvis Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 *cryies* well due to the Absense of our beloved AJ i must say what he would say... Happy Birthday to you, stick your finga in poo dont waste it, just taste it, Happy birthday to you! *goes to cry on Cera's shoulder*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now