Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Happy birthday you spoony Admins! ...Erm... [b]Happy B-Day Adam and James![/b] Hope you both have a great day...

And speaking of birthdays, mine's getting extremely close... *Starts counting down days to birthday*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Happy birthday you spoony Admins![/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Heheheh... Look at the attachment... Had to post it when I saw this, LOL...

Happy birthday Adam and James! *throws a cake at them* ...Whoops, I'll go get the hose... :laugh: I didn't know you guys had the same birthday... That [i]is[/i] kind of weird...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Really, you were born at the same time? Cool!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Adeh and Jeh :) have lots of funnings.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Heh, due to the time difference, I was actually born on the 29th (for you in the USA). So I'm only a day older :)

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the kind comments. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Yes, happy birthday. I sent James a PM about it before realizing there was a topic in GD already... oops.[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well I know I am rather late in posting here, but Happy Birthday!:)
Posted
though I am late, I guess it's better to say it now then to never say it....

happy christmas adam and james!

whats that? wrong occasion?

ok then, happy hannuka adam and james!
Posted
yes, I'm a bit late aswell... :toothy:

hApPy BiRtHdAy AdAm!!

hApPy BiRtHdAy JaMeS!!

...:drunk: well you get the message, now I'll go...
Posted
[B][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday you both, Happy Birthday to you both, Happy Birthday Adam and James, Happy Birthday to you. lol. Well... Happy birthday. I hope you have a splinded birthday.[/b][/color]
Posted
*cryies* well due to the Absense of our beloved AJ i must say what he would say...
Happy Birthday to you,
stick your finga in poo
dont waste it,
just taste it,
Happy birthday to you!
*goes to cry on Cera's shoulder*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...