Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yeah Baby!! Star Wars Episode 2!!! Attack of the Clones, of course!


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Episode 2 is coming out sometime during the week of my birthday!! I think it's either May 17, 19, or 18. Either way I going to see it!!
Posted
I think that it is nice that Epsoide two is coming out on the week of your Birthday. I am going to see it opening day and plan to get it on video when it comes out.

I would suggest that you continue to post Star Wars information on the "Star Wars 411" thread.(If you want to..)
Guest Morph
Posted
I'm going to see this movie within the first week it comes out...

:puke: I have the stomach flu :puke:

[cHiPs]
Posted
[color=deeppink]It's ok to have two Star Wars threads now since there's this nice new forum specifically for movies :)

It comes out on May 16, and sadly I cannot see it on opening day :bawl: I have both a dress recital for my spring dance concert and it is opening night of our spring musical, [i]Pippin[/i], which I am in.

I'm so busy! :eek:[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I'm going to see it the day it comes out.....well, actually, every showing that day. :D just because. and if the movie is as kick azz as the book, non of you will be dissapointed.[/b][/color]
Posted
I will see movie within the first 2 weeks of the release I saw Episode 1 so I really am interested in the movie. You can see it on your birthday man which would make the movie even better.
Posted
[B][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]I am defently going to see it. We have this family tradition (well it hasn't been around too long, oh and it's just my brother, my little brother, my mom, and I) we see movies for our birthdays. Of course my birthday has passed, but I get to see it for my brithday. I think this is going to be the best one yet.[/i][/b][/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I plan on getting there 2 hours early. It will be packed.[/b][/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Well that figures....the opening day of the movie is on a Thursday when I can't go see it because of school!!!! And Friday is my B-Day and I'm going on this band trip to Splashtown on Saturday! SO I'm booked.
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Well that figures....the opening day of the movie is on a Thursday when I can't go see it because of school!!!! And Friday is my B-Day and I'm going on this band trip to Splashtown on Saturday! SO I'm booked. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]well, i have school too but i'm still going. are u not allowed to leave ur hose on school days or something??[/b][/color]
Posted
I am going to see it opening day , dressed up as Boba Fett (so he is much younger than me, who cares!!)

I got my tickets a few weeks ago in the mail. I bought them at the theater a while ago. Our local theater sells tickets in advance.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]star wars episode 2 is out in the UK today, I'm going to go watch it later on, and then watch spiderman afterwards.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]What?! How is it out over there before over here? No fair! hehe :p

[b]I'm going to the midnight show![/b] I decided to go on May 16th with some friends after the play to the midnight showing...and still go to school and do a play performance the next day :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]What?! How is it out over there before over here? No fair! hehe :p

[b]I'm going to the midnight show![/b] I decided to go on May 16th with some friends after the play to the midnight showing...and still go to school and do a play performance the next day :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]SW:Episode II comes out here May 16 too...so technically (due to time difference), it comes out here when it's May 15 in the United States.

Having said that, I don't know if I'll see it right away. The crowds will be huge...o_O[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]star wars episode 2 is out in the UK today, I'm going to go watch it later on, and then watch spiderman afterwards.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure, cos I could have sworn that it came out during my exams, which start a week on monday... speaking of exams: :nervous: :nervous:
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
I am going to see it the day it comes out. I heard Jar-Jar is in it though. Death to Jar-Jar!
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magma Dragoon [/i]
[B]I am going to see it the day it comes out. I heard Jar-Jar is in it though. Death to Jar-Jar! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]he is, but he is in less than like 5 min. of the movie.[/b][/color]
Posted
Yes , Jar Jar stinks. He is the worst star wars charecter yet. I think that in epsoide 3 he should be vivasected!

I would say more about Epsoide 2, but it would spoil the movie:naughty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...