Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I have the dreaded 56k, god have mercy on my soul....

Oh, I just remembered, I [I]am[/I] a god.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ever the modest one, eh, Safer?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

It's a mac though isn't it?....... -_- I can't figure out macs yet.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a Dell..
Posted
Broadband all the way! I have a cable service which is not too big, with all these fools getting roadrunner... Nobody knows about my service, and well.. I get incredible speeds. Plus, since my company is not too popular, I can get speeds close to that of an uncapped cable line =].. Eh, it's still not too fast, only about 8 megabits per second. No chance of me going back to dialup, I've been living in the fast lane since 98! =]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...