Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I don't sing in the shower, nor out of it, because singing is something that I do not do. You could compare my singing abilities to a stray cat. On drugs. Being chased. By a car. In the rain. Oy, that sounds bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just like me...I usually hear dogs howl when I sing though...

At least I sing as well as dogs!!!!

...:therock: ...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I sing in the shower all the time....songs from MSI or just some song on th radio.....Or I sing something from an anime series...Mainly Gundam of course...I only sing in the shower....hum every where else tho....but only sing in the shower....might kill someone otherwise...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]yeah... all the time. i usually turn on the radio while i'm taking a shower. then i sing at the top of my lungs. you get great acoustics in the shower... with the tile & everything.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I sing in the shower... A whole lot of songs, nothing imparticular. My favorite to sing is "Stayin Alive." :P[/COLOR]
Posted
I sing in the shower.....I usually sing rock/rap songs when im in a good mood and when im in a bad mood I just stand there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I like singing period...and at times...when I'm in a good mood, I'll dance around in the shower...>< lol [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! I used to do that untill I slipped and hit my head on the side of the bath and pulled the shower curtain down getting the pole it was hannging on to hit me as well.... boy was I in pain... but I can't exactly dance in it anymore cause when we got out bathroom done up we got the shower and bath seperated so there's not much room.... but I still sing none the less
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]yeah... all the time. i usually turn on the radio while i'm taking a shower. then i sing at the top of my lungs. you get great acoustics in the shower... with the tile & everything.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Well I don't sing at the top of my lungs... nor do I listen to the radio in fear of possible electricution, lol. But I sing whenever I enter the bathroom, whether I'm just going to the bathroom or taking a shower, because of the acoustics you can get in them.. the rest rooms in my grade school were great for that.[/color]
Posted
*winces* OUCH! >< lol
Actually, I fell also, luckily I grabbed onto this small rail like thingy..lol I hurt my foot though, bu I still keep on dancing when it strikes me..lol

That sucks you're shower is small now...dang..that's tno fair..I'd cry if they made my shower smaller.lol
Posted
To answer the main question here, yes, yes I do. I hoot, hum, whistle, shout, sing... If it's a sound, I'll be making it. And yes, I know, I'm insane...
Posted
You wouldn't be the only insane one if that was the case, Warlock..lol

er, while we're on the subject, has anyone ever used the shampoo bottle as a microphone to sing? lol *looks around* I have..><
Posted
yeah, But I usually use my hair brush I keep in there... whats really embarrassing is when you come out of the shower after singing andone of your parents friends are over and they heard you.... I hate when that happens
Posted
I go to a school of arts. During the time I have gym the dancers (people that have dance class for 2 hours a day) are in the other half, practicing. Since th start of he second semester they have been doing this one song non-stop almost. It's a Micheal Jackson song. Nuf said. Anyway I found myself humming the damn thing in the shower the other day...
God am I sad.....

:demon: Knight Of The Dark Order :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]er, while we're on the subject, has anyone ever used the shampoo bottle as a microphone to sing? lol *looks around* I have..>< [/B][/QUOTE]

...Okay, maybe I'm not [i]that[/i] crazy. And to answer your question, no... *slowly backs away from Pan*
Posted
I don't sing in the shower, but I do "hear" songs and music inside my head (if it makes sense!!!). I might hum to them or something, but I don't sing out loud. I usually do that anywhere around the house but the shower.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

...Okay, maybe I'm not [i]that[/i] crazy. And to answer your question, no... *slowly backs away from Pan* [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean, you don't do that? WOW! You're weird.
Posted
I usually find myself singing in the shower and it is usally is Rock or Rap but sometimes I find myaself singing...pop and I try to catch myself and act like I really didn't sing it after I find myself singing it. But when I do sing in the shower I usually sing like the first verse of like 7 different songs like they make up one big song together.
Posted
Sometimes I just like to sing unspeakable babble. Just put words to a tune. It doesn't matter that wqhat I'm saying means absolutely nothing...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...