Vegitto4 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Click here, watch, its funny like no other. [url]http://www.th3sp0t.com/pong.swf[/url]
Kei Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 That was the funniest thing I saw today! Why does it remind me of StickDeath?
Vegitto4 Posted May 2, 2002 Author Posted May 2, 2002 [url]http://www.th3sp0t.com/[/url] Thats the site. it has some stick death on it. Some others asw ell, but I can't post them TRIBUTE TO BIN LADEN [url]http://www.th3sp0t.com/diplomacy.swf[/url]
Dragonballzman Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 lol, kool. I think I've seen ABCMan before...Not sure where...
Boba Fett Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 That was funny! So was stick death. I am going to have to tell someone about this site. amazing!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 LMAO! I've seen this one already...still funny! >.< They're so violent..lol :D
Vegitto4 Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 How many of you have gone to the site??? Its rather hilarious. To bad that he hasn't updated it yet.
PiroMunkie Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=indigo]Dude, I watched the one in your sig! Now [i]THAT[/i] is freakin' awesome! I showed it to my friend and were both like freakin' out over it, lol. :p I wish I could fight like that :D[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 I was wondering when somebody would say something about that one. Thats the onyl one I have found. I know that there are more. I forget who had one as there Avatar. Nice Banner btw
PiroMunkie Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=indigo]It was Voodookanaka who had one as his avatar. I remember it :p I'll have to check out that site and stuff looks like fun :p[/color]
Guest Matt Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=red][b]I just watched that one off a friends site before I came here. lol. it's funny.[/b][/color]
Flash Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Heh heh, Xaio Xaio rules, I've seen 'em all. Anyone seen the 'Max Payne' Stick movie? Now that's the pinnacle of cool. Right up there with XX7
Turkey Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Andy Torres and Zhu, best stick artist I've ever seen. BTW Max Payne 3D owns you.
Warlock Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Lol, that rules! Really brightened up my day... Yeah, Xaio Xaio rules too... I got the entire series on my harddrive. STICKS RULE!!! *cough*
Fall Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 It doesn't load.... :( It says "An error has occured. Please use your reload button to try again". So I do, and it still happens.... ...I want to see it too!!!!
Jamvis Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 well well well *cough* arent you the lucky peeps? i happen to have found.... erm xiao xiao 1-8 and xiao xiao city plaza... should i give it? Like hell i will! [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=17306[/url] ENJOY!
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]well... in was more interesting than regular pong at least. my dad laughed really hard when he saw it, so it must have been cheesy. [/COLOR] :p
phoenixflames Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 That was hillarious! I have the hiccups, now I was laughing so hard...And that hurts when all your ribs on the right side of your body are bruised.
Vegitto4 Posted May 4, 2002 Author Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]I love sticks! Has anyone seen the Xiao Xiao series? [/B][/QUOTE] well, considering the fact that part of it is in my sig.........yeah; i would say that i have
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now