MaggotDude Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 Well, it looks stupid (What do ya expect, it's a Disney movie), but it plays a really good song in the previews.that's all I'm at liberty to discuss.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 What is that movie about anyways????And what the hell are those creatures?????:laugh:
MaggotDude Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 lol, dun ask me.I wouldn't know if I had the script in front of me.
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 I really have no idea. Just go to one of the Disney websites to look at trailers if you really want to find out. All I know is that Stich is a little alien who crash landed on Earth and tried to look like a dog so this little girl named Lilo would take him with her. SO she did. He wrecks havoc, (and by the way, it takes place in Hawaii) and they grow attached to each other, blah blah blah....just go see the trailers.
Guest Matt Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [color=red][b]In the trailers, Stich ends up wrecking an important scene in a previous disney movie. I thought those were funny. But the acctual movie looks dumber than Scooby Doo....well, not quite [i]that[/i] dumb, but it's getting there.[/b][/color]
Fall Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 It would be good for kids under 10..... I've only seen he trailor.... so if the movie is dumber than the trailor, it can't be [i]that[/i] good....
Nerdsy Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]It looks like a good movie to me. I can't wait to see it. Ha, that part on the commercial where Stich is playing the record... That always cracks me up.[/COLOR]
D x SaBrE Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Stitch is cool. I like him; certainly a twist on most Disney's films. But did anybody see SNL on the 11th? If you did, Bambi 2002 was friggin hilarious! And Scooby Doo CAN be saved if Sarah Michelle Gellar has more time on screen...:D
Guest Matt Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D x SaBrE [/i] [B]And Scooby Doo CAN be saved if Sarah Michelle Gellar has more time on screen...:D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]The only was that Scooby Doo can be saved is if Sarah Michelle Gellar is naked thruout the whole thing. :D[/b][/color]
Anna Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 I think it looks pretty good; it's not my first choice, but I wouldn't mind seeing it.
Guest Morph Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 [size=1] Stupid?! You don't know a funny movie when you see one, and its Stitch...I'm going to probably see it [/size]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 Lilo and Stich will be a good Disney movie. I like Disney and think it's stupid to put Disney down.
amibasuki Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Disney usually puts out decent stuff.....usually.....but anywho. Lilo and Stitch looks like a good movie. I'd like to see it.
Ryo Posted May 31, 2002 Posted May 31, 2002 It looks funny......It wreck's a lot of other dumb movies so I might go see it. 50/50.
Kei Posted May 31, 2002 Posted May 31, 2002 It looks like a pretty funny movie to me. Those commercials when he ruins the best scenes from other Disney movies are hilarious. I'll probably go see it.
Hyper Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 hey i think its funny.i guess i'll go see it.*notices evryone staring at him* well iam only 10.
Darkmoon Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 I've never seen the comercials were he mess's up the other disney movies, But I've seen the other one's (eg. 1st alien- shh, he's listening for us. 2nd alien- How good is his hearing? *suddenly stitch turns around*:laugh: ) I love those commercials! Anyways I'd love to see it, it looks funny.
Mist Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 I think it'll be a hilarious movie. I'm going to have to babysit this summer, so I have an excuse to go see it. I love the commercial of when Stich is in the Lion King setting. It's so cute when he roars! I could cuddle him all day! :blush:
Ninjaman Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 it looks funny and i might watch it also. i think the previews where stitch messes up scenes from other disney movies is funny!
Turkey Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 I am so watching it! I really like when he goes to Aladdin's scene., but my favorite part is when he wrecks a house in the commercial. I'm 15, and I'll shamelessly watch it!
Guest Raven131 Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Maybe I just like Kawii, but I think it looks cute. I don't see how anyone could dislike that adorable little creature. I'll go see it
Guest Raven131 Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 I bet if a little alien landed in your backyard you wouldn't think it was stupid
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now