Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Lilo and Stich


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Does this movie look stupid to you?
Posted
Well, it looks stupid (What do ya expect, it's a Disney movie), but it plays a really good song in the previews.that's all I'm at liberty to discuss.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I really have no idea. Just go to one of the Disney websites to look at trailers if you really want to find out. All I know is that Stich is a little alien who crash landed on Earth and tried to look like a dog so this little girl named Lilo would take him with her. SO she did. He wrecks havoc, (and by the way, it takes place in Hawaii) and they grow attached to each other, blah blah blah....just go see the trailers.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]In the trailers, Stich ends up wrecking an important scene in a previous disney movie. I thought those were funny. But the acctual movie looks dumber than Scooby Doo....well, not quite [i]that[/i] dumb, but it's getting there.[/b][/color]
Posted
It would be good for kids under 10..... I've only seen he trailor.... so if the movie is dumber than the trailor, it can't be [i]that[/i] good....
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]It looks like a good movie to me. I can't wait to see it.


Ha, that part on the commercial where Stich is playing the record... That always cracks me up.[/COLOR]
Posted
Stitch is cool. I like him; certainly a twist on most Disney's films. But did anybody see SNL on the 11th? If you did, Bambi 2002 was friggin hilarious!

And Scooby Doo CAN be saved if Sarah Michelle Gellar has more time on screen...:D
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D x SaBrE [/i]
[B]And Scooby Doo CAN be saved if Sarah Michelle Gellar has more time on screen...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]The only was that Scooby Doo can be saved is if Sarah Michelle Gellar is naked thruout the whole thing. :D[/b][/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Stupid?! You don't know a funny movie when you see one, and its Stitch...I'm going to probably see it [/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
It looks like a pretty funny movie to me. Those commercials when he ruins the best scenes from other Disney movies are hilarious. I'll probably go see it.
Posted
I've never seen the comercials were he mess's up the other disney movies, But I've seen the other one's (eg. 1st alien- shh, he's listening for us. 2nd alien- How good is his hearing? *suddenly stitch turns around*:laugh: ) I love those commercials!

Anyways I'd love to see it, it looks funny.
Posted
I think it'll be a hilarious movie. I'm going to have to babysit this summer, so I have an excuse to go see it. I love the commercial of when Stich is in the Lion King setting. It's so cute when he roars! I could cuddle him all day! :blush:
Posted
I am so watching it! I really like when he goes to Aladdin's scene., but my favorite part is when he wrecks a house in the commercial.
I'm 15, and I'll shamelessly watch it!
Guest Raven131
Posted
Maybe I just like Kawii, but I think it looks cute. I don't see how anyone could dislike that adorable little creature. I'll go see it
Guest Raven131
Posted
I bet if a little alien landed in your backyard you wouldn't think it was stupid

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...