wrist cutter Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 OK... look at the following pictures of attractive females: [url=http://www.irt-jousuke.com/yuuka/index_yuuka/yuuka046.jpg]Number one[/url] [url=http://irt.page.ne.jp/fukada_kyoko/index_fukada/fukada_kyoko048.jpg]Number two[/url] [url=http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~jojo01/suzuki_ami03/index_ami/suzuki_ami131.jpg]Number three[/url] [url=http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~jojo02/ohtani_mitsuho02/index_ohtani/ohtani_mitsuho065.jpg]Number four[/url] [url=http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~jojo01/shiina_noriko/index_siina/siina_noriko032.jpg]Number five[/url] ...and then vote for them above for which one is the best looking. Happy voting.
James Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=royalblue]Hm, this would technically qualify as a "favourites" thread, requiring only one word responses. Nevertheless, I'll keep it open for the time being and see how it goes.[/color]
NeoCactuar Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 Mmmmmm... Japanese Models... Mmmmmm.... *Drool* A yes *Ahem* Onto the modles. I would have to say, model number three's legs, with model number fives upper body, and model number four's head. And if i can't have that... I'll take model number five ;) Oh and James. You still haven't given us your vote.
Sephiroth Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 ooh, boooootifu ladies! *begins to drool* erm, I pick number 5....
wrist cutter Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]I would have to say, model number three's legs[/B][/QUOTE] You can't see her legs in that picture O_o But yes, a mixture would be nice...
Guest Matt Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=red][b]:drool:I say 4. It seems as if #5 has to be almost naked to look good. #4 is just plain hott. :drool::drool::drool:[/b][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]James let this go o_O;;; whoa.... but i'd say number 4...... Like Son Goten said.... 5 has to be almost naked to look good at all -_-[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 *can't help but stare* whoa..they're all so beautiful! While 4 is beautiful...I'm going with number 2....just cause she looks so dang innocent! :D She has this wholesome look...and this wya about her that I wouldn't mind coming up to her and iniiate a conversation. *sigh* Also, I don't like number 5 much, she looks depressed, bored...and...distant. Not the kind of person, I'd like to go up to first, especially with that bored look. >< But number 2 has meh heart! *shifty glance* hey wrist cutter, ya know where i can get more pics of number 2? :D
Guest Zeh Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]http://irt.page.ne.jp/fukada_kyoko/index_fukada/fukada_kyoko042.jpg replace the (042) with any numbers... theres lots :) (this was to MP for number 2 [URL=http://red.sakura.ne.jp/~jojo01/shiina_noriko/index_siina/siina_noriko034.jpg]Number 5[/URL] #5 a.k.a Noriko doesn't look dull and boring anymore... that was a bad piccy.... [/color]
Jamvis Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 FOUR!!!! um... *looks at Pan*... come towards the light... ^.- anyways i say four because five is good but hell, any of them would look good naked *drool*
Flash Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 O_O Well now, I followed the main URL, got to the site, and am currently downloading [i]all[/i] the pics (No reason... ^.^;; ). Anyway, I'm gonna go with number 4, Mitsuho Ohtani... She's on my wallpaper... ^_^!!
wrist cutter Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] But number 2 has meh heart! *shifty glance* hey wrist cutter, ya know where i can get more pics of number 2? :D [/B][/QUOTE] She has mine too :) I voted for her. You can get more of her pictures at: [url]http://www.irt-jousuke.com/index_fukada000.htm[/url] I'd post the link to the main page and not the kyoko fukada (#2) subsection, but the main page contains some pornographic links and I shouldn't post it here.
PiroMunkie Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Hrmmmm.... one or two... one or two, two or one... two..... or.......... one.............................................. Ummm... I think this is a trick question. :drunk: Lol, ummm.. seriously though.. ummmmmmmm.... I can't make up my mind o.O they're both good IMO[/color]
Flash Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Mweeheehee... They're all so hot, I checked out the site, downloaded the pics, and made a buncha wallpapers for them... ^_^ If anyone has any request, or wants a spiffy wallpaper... Just ask ;)
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 I would vote, but Japanese women aren't in my taste. Sorry.
wrist cutter Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i] [B]I would vote, but Japanese women aren't in my taste. Sorry. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, you're certainly unique O_o
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Thanks Cloud! She does look better...though she doens't look the same...lol I've been in the light Jamvis..:-p *gives millions of cookies to wrist cutter* THANKS! I will forever be in your debt! w00t! new inspiration for a new banner!!!!!!!! :-D *turns to The Vampire: Ed and blinks* BUT JAPANESE WOMEN ARE THE BEST!!!!!! WEll, Asian woman peiod....*looks a tpics of kyoko fukada and faints*
wrist cutter Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] *gives millions of cookies to wrist cutter* THANKS! I will forever be in your debt! w00t! new inspiration for a new banner!!!!!!!! :-D [/B][/QUOTE] Well actually, I don't like most of the pictures on that site. She has that ugly blonde hair in most of them :( I used to know tons of places for kyoko fukada pictures, but sadly I've forgotten where they were :( I DO have a kyoko fukada screen saver though (currently in use :))
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 I see what ya mean..some of them the pics are great though. :D Screen Saver? where ya get it?! :D
Char! Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Oh and James. You still haven't given us your vote. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, he probably hasn't even opened the links yet...
Tima Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 all of the pics are great but if i had to choose one i would definatly choose #5 cause she looks the best
BlueGender Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 *Drools* *Stares* I would have to say model number five...you will have to do more of these polls man. *Stares at model number 5 again*
The One Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [B] DANG!! NUMBER 4!! Definetley number 4! Oh My God 4 [/B] [QUOTE] *begins to drool* [/QUOTE] [B] *ME TOO*[/B] [B]*Tries to maintain dignity*[/B]
wrist cutter Posted May 10, 2002 Author Posted May 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i] [B]you will have to do more of these polls man. [/B][/QUOTE] I think James would frown upon the continuance of these polls, sorry :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now