OtakuBoards

shoes

Navi

I hate shoes....

99% of the time you'll see me without shoes or with sandels, despite the fact I always wear socks... I hate my bare feet..... mu st cover them, but I hate shoes, so that leaves me with socks... and no shoes... :) but I have a very comfy pair of Nike's and a pair of Adidas and some bowling shoes heh...

New Balance are great for running and not expensive either figuring they last a long time...I can't get cheap shoes.....My feet are bad enough as is from Baseball..I need something to contour my feet well, cuz if not I'm in pain all night.....I wear mostly heels though for work and they are Easy Spirit..they cost me like 100 bucks but I've had em for a year and they are so comfy....

Ahh..... umm... you should get Pumas... or some casual **** like K-Swiss.... But it entirely depends on you.. what kind of shoes do you like? I have some Japanese shoes... like those wooden shoes.. ahh,I forgot what they're called! But they're soo **** sweet! I love 'em! And umm.. those Banana Republic kicks aren't too bad... Right now, I have like 6 pairs of shoes... haha.. it's crazy.. one for every type of clothing ware.. Casual shoes.. casual dress shoes.. i got like alone 3 pairs of football cleats.... it's crazy!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]what are some good sneaker brands other then converse? also, does anyone wear 'kung-fu' shoes? are they comfortable/longlasting? [/B][/QUOTE]

It depends on what ur looking for:

Basketball- Nike (Look for shoes NBA playas wear for more quality, my red/white Iverson Answer IV DMX's have lasted me over a year unfortunatelythey are reeboks)

Running- Nike/K-Swiss

Normal- Adidas or Nike

Skating- Etnies

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]I have some running shoes from Reebok that're pretty comfy
I'd like a pair of 10-in. pumps though:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Girl, the Stiletto club is to the death ya know.....I had a pair of stilettos...my hubby loves em'..I hate em... they will murder your feet...I'm a boot person.....I have thigh highs...for those hoochie mama days.....LMAO and regular ones but I love my boots with my low-cut boot jeans....