Navi Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 what are some good sneaker brands other then converse? also, does anyone wear 'kung-fu' shoes? are they comfortable/longlasting?
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Adidas..has a really good combat(Martial Arts) shoe....my son has a pair...they are a bit expensive.....For sneakers, I recommend Nike's and New Balance..they are comfortable and look good too..
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i dont really care about the brands as long as theyre runing shoes
Pretty Sammy Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 same here, as long as they are comfortable. :)
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]I just wear shoes, I dont care about name brands or anything. I have the pair I have for about a year or year and a half now.. I predict in about six months I'm gonna have to duct tape the soles to the bottom of the shoe! :D[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Same as most of you lot, I don't care what the brand name is, all I care about is that I can RUN in them. (To tell the truth, the famous stuff like Adidas costs alot more!)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I hate shoes.... 99% of the time you'll see me without shoes or with sandels, despite the fact I always wear socks... I hate my bare feet..... mu st cover them, but I hate shoes, so that leaves me with socks... and no shoes... :) but I have a very comfy pair of Nike's and a pair of Adidas and some bowling shoes heh...
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 New Balance are great for running and not expensive either figuring they last a long time...I can't get cheap shoes.....My feet are bad enough as is from Baseball..I need something to contour my feet well, cuz if not I'm in pain all night.....I wear mostly heels though for work and they are Easy Spirit..they cost me like 100 bucks but I've had em for a year and they are so comfy....
LegendaryLeader Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Bike not nike. Bike are cheap and the last a long time I hd one pair that lasted juntil my feet grew
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [COLOR=coral]You could try my three faves....Puma, Saucony, or Etnies[/COLOR] :D
amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I have some running shoes from Reebok that're pretty comfy I'd like a pair of 10-in. pumps though:D
MysticGohan Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Ahh..... umm... you should get Pumas... or some casual **** like K-Swiss.... But it entirely depends on you.. what kind of shoes do you like? I have some Japanese shoes... like those wooden shoes.. ahh,I forgot what they're called! But they're soo **** sweet! I love 'em! And umm.. those Banana Republic kicks aren't too bad... Right now, I have like 6 pairs of shoes... haha.. it's crazy.. one for every type of clothing ware.. Casual shoes.. casual dress shoes.. i got like alone 3 pairs of football cleats.... it's crazy!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]what are some good sneaker brands other then converse? also, does anyone wear 'kung-fu' shoes? are they comfortable/longlasting? [/B][/QUOTE] It depends on what ur looking for: Basketball- Nike (Look for shoes NBA playas wear for more quality, my red/white Iverson Answer IV DMX's have lasted me over a year unfortunatelythey are reeboks) Running- Nike/K-Swiss Normal- Adidas or Nike Skating- Etnies
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 heh, in the UK we call sneakers, "trainers"....
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I have some running shoes from Reebok that're pretty comfy I'd like a pair of 10-in. pumps though:D [/B][/QUOTE] Girl, the Stiletto club is to the death ya know.....I had a pair of stilettos...my hubby loves em'..I hate em... they will murder your feet...I'm a boot person.....I have thigh highs...for those hoochie mama days.....LMAO and regular ones but I love my boots with my low-cut boot jeans....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now