Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sicune, it's so cute! Well, in an awe inspireing sort of way. Since I love ice/water pokemon, he's perfect![/COLOR]
Ryo_Ohki_16 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I voted for Celebi. Why? I like the Psychic/Grass type.
Pastbyer Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I voted for [COLOR=skyblue]Articuno[/COLOR]. I like ice and bird types. [SIZE=1]Oooo... First post...[/SIZE]
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Moltres is the best legendary no doubt at all
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 My favorite is Mew. Mew was basicly the first lengendary, and Pokemon fans all over the world were very excited to hear about his discovery. At least I was. Mew is also very cute. ;)
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I like Mewtwo and Articuno, then Mew, then Entei.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now