OtakuBoards

First concerts

Undying Angel

Concerts are cool, as long as you don't get trampled on in the mosh pit or something. My first concert was Ricky Martin (I know, how embarassing) I've also been to the SuperJesus concert. They rocked.

concert? *coughs*

ah. .I thought you meant concert as in an eistedford or something . .my mistake. .

*wanders off*

_______

yeah. .it was pretty cool. .but it was more of a out-door party with 1000+ LDS adolescents. .

Guest cloricus
Yes what sort of concert did you meen? It sounds like a music concert, where you play an insrement?

I go to a school of the arts so we have concerts all the time.
I'm in the Jazz program so I have to play all the time.
My first one was tough because a bunch of punk-rockers came in and chucked beer bottles at us but....
My first band concert (System Of A Down, Disturbed, Incubus, Linkin Park) was cool.
I went to a Rob Zombie concert.
It was awesome.

Guest Morph
[size=1] Ah, yes, I remember my first concert, it was cool, I forgot who were the bands, I don't remember -.- [/size]

Guest Voodookanaka
i think it was Gomez, it was about 5 years ago now, they were supported by some punk band.....sooo long ago, ive still got the poster from it.

(Im missing the ozfest this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :()

Heh................:rolleyes: Hanson was my first concert. I was in 7th grade, quite a while ago..... then I saw BBMak. They were okay, it was a local concert and didn't cost a whole lot. I would be going to all the major kick-butt concerts like the Music Midtown in Atlanta *weeps* but I can't afford it... see if I want something, it's up to me to pay for it. My parents don't pay for anything not school related, and I don't have a job cuz I 'm always so busy w/ school. Anyways, Music Midtown went on about two weeks ago............................ I COULD HAVE SEEN 311!!!!!!!! :bawl:

[color=green]In sixth grade I went to an "Offspring" concert. This was before they became popular, and the audience was full of hardcore punk rock and roll fans. It was probably one of the scariest things I have ever experienced, but looking back on it I realize how much fun I was having.[/color]

Guest Illuminati
I've been playing in concerts since 5th grade. ^^ It's fun.

And I go and watch local concerts all the time. We have a few local bands that are pretty good, and I go see them whenever they play. I've never been to a large-scale concert, but this summer my best friend and I are going to see Incubus. :excited:

I sing every year 2 solo's (i'm trying to start to go sing more, my own concerts ^-^).
I go every week to a concert of my fave band Voice Male. But I go that much because the singer Harald is a great friend of me. I know them all personally. But I love to go to concerts. Me been to a phew festivals and stuff. ^-^

[color=indigo]I've only been to three concerts my whole life, lol. My first was in the December of my Freshman year in highschool. One of my friends invited me to go with her to see The Union Underground, Spineshank, and Downshift (local). The next was on my birthday of my Freshman year I saw Tantric, Dust for Life, and Diffuser. They are okay bands, I just mainly wanted to go cause it was on my brithday :p. And then most recently was my first punk show, lol. It wasn't too long ago, I can't remember the day. But it was Fabulous Disaster ( chick band :sick: ), Frenzal Rhomb ( Aussie band :wave: ), Mad Caddies ( Ska band :beer: ), and [b]NoFX[/b]!! They were :drunk: off their :flasher2: the whole time which resulted in some disturbing sights :p :flasher:

::continues hoping to go to Warped Tour::[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]I've never been to an actual concert where you bought tickets to get in, but I did see Days of the New live at a show. It was at the Street Party they have every year here during the Cherry Blossom Festival, and I went just so I could see them, and they were great. Then they broke up and went downhill. But I still have that wonderful first album.[/color][/size]

Iv been to tons.our lady peace,Pearl Jam (twice) ozzfest(98,99,00,01,and im going this year),silverchair,alice in chains,tool(twice),bush,cake,live,mushroom head(weren't as good as I thought thy would be),sound garden,and stone temple pilots.

There were a few others that didnt just have one band headlining but I'm not going to bother listing them.

Yeah, preforming is sooo much fun. I've sang twice in a concert, a reaaaaal one (not my 2 solo's I do in church, but me call that preforming too :) ). But those real ones where really good, first time I got such a little white rose. THe others got a whole bouquet flowors, but I think a rose is sweeter. But my nerves. They where killing me. And then the second time, i sang a solo next to a famous singer here in Belgium, a very famous one. Oh my goodness, me was falling apart of nervse. :nervous: -_-
But when i was on stage, it was over tough, but the tought of standing next to him. And he was standing there ^-^ And I was the only one sining at that moment. And when I was done, normally i must did this :bow:, but me forgot that, when I was done, me headed of to the others to sing farther. BAKA ME -_-. Good that the other parts of the concert I just could sing along. But i was the only kid. O_o
Ah well, my next little concert is in a private party this summer, i may sing 3 or 4 or 5 songs. ^-^
Me gotta practice *heads off*

And ofter all that, my own concerts. If i find a manager *heads off to find a manager exept going to practice that's more important ^-^*

I've managed to sing in an opera. A long, long time ago, it was about Noah's Ark, and I was a wolf! Grrr...

Nah, I was a supporting role. It was great fun, though, and I think it was televised, but man, the audience was HUGE! And I was wearing a WOLF HAT! Ooops...