Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I was just wondering, since there are alot of music fans here, how many of you used Napster and were basically screwed by Napster? I was so mad whenever Napster shut down. I really loved getting my music from there. And I know there were a million other places just like Napster, but it just wasn't the SAME...I never HAD that many songs off Napster, but I know of alot of my friends who did and were completely screwed...so yeah...I was just wondering what other people's thoughts on this were.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I never got the chance to use Napster. I would have used it, but I had a really bad computer back then that wouldn't support the software :p. So my friends got to brag and make fun of me, lol. I just had to download from normal websites.[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Cloricus thinks of the good ol' days when napster still roamed the earth! Any way I use WinMX and used to use iMesh. (but it sucks now) Must people are waiting for a new one that is better than the rest and that every one joins so we have what we had back with napster.
Posted
[color=sky blue]Napster was pretty cool about a year and a half ago.... but now we should all move on to bigger and better things! Personally, I used to have Morpheus and now I have Kazaa, which I think is awesome! But Napster was pretty cool... until you couldn't get songs off of it anymore! :mad: [/color]
Posted
It's pretty simple... Audiogalaxy is WAY better than Napster was, way back when... And for everything else, videos, whatever, WinMX 3.1 is awesome. End of story.
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]
I was too computer illiterate to use it when it was running. Heck, I didn't even know what it was! Now it's kazaa....good old kazaa...I had 75 songs but deleted them. They all got boring :demon:
[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]And for everything else, videos, whatever, WinMX 3.1 is awesome. End of story.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]It seems to download slower for me :drunk: I was appalled to be honest, lol.

[edit]

Nevermind, I take that back :p It downloads fine :) I just downloaded "Genitals are funny" by Frenzal Rhomb :blulaugh:[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I used Napster, until it went down, and it took all of my songs with it, I had many, now I use KaZaA... It works well [/size]
Posted
[color=red]Napster is gone I think at least. Sure it was good while it was here, but it was only the beginning of more free music downloading. It only brought it to the mainstream, and then people took it. I know I am ripping off artists for downloading for free, but I still would rather buy an album, that is if I actually enjoy more than one song. That's the problem with some bands, they have one good song and the rest of the album is usually nothing good, or out of the ordinary.[/color]
Guest Fly-T
Posted
I use kazaa morpheus and some NWA site....
I mom had napster but got rid of it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]When i lost all my napstor music i was mad so now i've got WINMX 3.1 it's great[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]. . . That sounds like one of those cheap commercial advertisements. o.O Lol.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]. . . That sounds like one of those cheap commercial advertisements. o.O Lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


LOL....you are right...LOL....*looks at it again*......LOL...cant.....stop....laughing......*slaps himself*. Okay, im cool now. I used to have Napster. It was cool. Bt now I have WinMX which im still waiting for it to update to 3.1. But yea, napster was cool.
Posted
[color=indigo] I used to use Napster, but I really try not to download too much...if I like an album I just buy it, if I like a song I stea...I mean borrow it (yeah, thats the ticket) from Kazaa or Aimster [/color]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
I agree with Transtic Nerve, WinMX is by far better

*i was wondering why the big record labels havent shut winMX Kazza or Audio galaxy down, as they are the same as napster

weird isnt it? O_o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...