Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, this is true...but those little hampster are so cute! It'll probably die out in three weeks, tops.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Its a some what kiddie anime, about a girl and her hampster name Hamtaro, who move to a new city! Both the girl and her hampster must adjust to making new friends, eventually Hamtaro makes friends with a gang called the Ham Ham and mischievous adventures follow! The show is to counter act Pokemon, I'm pretty sure it will die out pretty quick! Hope this info helps!;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Are you sure you don't want it? I don't think I could handle it. :laugh:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]I'm sure. I couldn't handle it either:laugh: [/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I saw a commericial for this... And I fell off my couch laughing, the stupidity of Toonami, putting something like [i]that[/i] on it. Its disgraceful, I think that it will die out pretty fast, what is it taking place of? Or is Toonami adding an extra 30 minutes to the 2 hour Toonami already? [/size]
Posted
oh its the cutest show ever.... but it has a pretty lame storyline.. but the hamsters are so cute.... i thik it was put on there to appeal to girls cuz at the moment they have nothing that does
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
;) Well as many of you probably know already toonami will be back to its 3 hour time slot starting June 3, I believe that at 4pm they will be showing Sailor Moon again, this is the rumor going around, so if that is the case it would be Sailor Moon, and Hamtaro back to back! Meaning toonami would get an hour dedicated to the females out there!:p
Posted
Actually, Hamtaro will be in the 4 o'clock slot. They'll probably put either Superman or the old Batman cartoon back on, I'm praying to God they don't, but I'm really hoping for Tenchi to be out back on.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]So Toonami is going to add an hour block, then put Sailor Moon and some show about a gang of hamsters in that block? As far as I'm concerned, Toonami's staying two hours long! I mean, honestly, it's like adding NOTHING! It's...it's...geez, I can't describe it![/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B];) Well as many of you probably know already toonami will be back to its 3 hour time slot starting June 3, I believe that at 4pm they will be showing Sailor Moon again, this is the rumor going around, so if that is the case it would be Sailor Moon, and Hamtaro back to back! Meaning toonami would get an hour dedicated to the females out there!:p [/B][/QUOTE]
I dunno about the Sailor Moon thing. I think they're gonna show Powerpuff Girls (dunno why they would though) cuz they've shown clips of it in their new lineup commercial (along w/ the Hamtaro thing). but I don't know about this for certain, so *shrug*. Hamtaro'll prolly be off the lineup a month after they start showing it. looks cute, but boring as anything.
Posted
The hamster isn't cute, it looks really gay.... I think the show will be too. And toonami needs to put on db, dbz, tenchi, outlaw star, gundam and _____ on instead of batman *shudders* Superman *shudders* Thundercats *falls out of chair* and that god****
hamtaro
Posted
[color=indigo] Nope, Sailor moon is set to go on Toonami, as well as Hamtaro. Batman Beyond will be taken off of the air for...It is on the tip of my brain, I cannot think of it...darn. Anyways, for all of Sailor Moon fans, don't expect anything new, the final season has still yet to be subbed and dubbed.[/color]
Posted
It looks like a cute/childish show, but I'll give it a try. But the thing that's wierd is the hamsters. Why hamsters?! They could've picked any other animal to star in the show, but they picked hamsters. What's so great about them? :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]But the thing that's wierd is the hamsters. Why hamsters?! They could've picked any other animal to star in the show, but they picked hamsters. What's so great about them? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]



that's what I want to know too.
Posted
I kinda wanna see it, just to see it. I mean, what harm could it do? They have nothing else on right now. Ahhhh......I remember the good Toonami when it was Sailormoon, DBZ, Tenchi, and Gundam Wing. That was a great lineup, but now it almost primarily consists if DB and DBZ. That's nice and all, but it's getting a little old. We need some REAL (good!) shows!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I kinda wanna see it, just to see it. I mean, what harm could it do? They have nothing else on right now. Ahhhh......I remember the good Toonami when it was Sailormoon, DBZ, Tenchi, and Gundam Wing. That was a great lineup, but now it almost primarily consists if DB and DBZ! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah Yes, the good old days... They seriously need to ditch that dumb@$$ thundercats and all th' batman/superman shows.
Next thing u know some sort o scooby doo's on toonami.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...