OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

siren starts awake as the ship sets down...she is hauled roughly up and thrown into the harsh light of mon espa... she blinks up at a shadow that falls across her face... she stands wairly and faces her new master...

???: i am sion...you're noe owner...now...we're leaving for naboo...come slave...

siren blinks at his abruptness and opens her mouth to object... suddenly a force throws her back and she floats 3 feet above the ground an invisable hand squeezing the breath out of her...

sion: you will not speak unless commanded to...understand slave?

siren nods stiffly and curses her luck... a man with jedi powers... suddenly a wave of pain leaves her gasping for breath...

sion: i suppose you diden't hear me...do you understand?

siren: *in a raspy voice* yes m'lord...

siren bown her head and she is droped to the ground...

sion: stand...

she struggles up and follows stumbling and gasping to his ship

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anakin leaned against a window not far from the Jeid councel room. As the meeting broke many Jedis and Padawans left, none of them said anything to Anakin unitil a boy walked out...

Lalaith: Master Anakin, what wrong...

Anakin: I do not know young Lalaith, something inside of me, its growing!

Lalaith: Is there anything I could do to....

At that moment Obi-wan walks to the two and grabs lalaith

Obi-wan: What do you think you are doing?!?

Laliath: I was just talking to..

Obi-wan: What did I tell you, now lets go!

Anakin: Obi-wan, I dont know whats come over you lately

Obi-wan: Over me! ha ha! You have been hot-headed since the day yopu developed your link to the force, I dont know what Qui- gon saw in you. Now lets go Lalaith...

As obi-wan and lalaith walk away anakin is in some sort of shock. Lalaith turns around

Lalaith: I'll see you tommorow at the Senete's meeting

Anakin nodds.

Lalaith: Master...what is wrong....you are angered over something...I have never seen this emotion in you....

Obi-Wan: Its nothing....

Lalaith: [i]Nods[/i] Very well master....uh master....I have requested to the council for us to protect a certain senator...Mara Heartlock..[i]Bows and gets ready for his master to yell at him[/i]

Obi-wan: Very well....this will be your test, I will do nothing un-less a sith lord comes....

Lalaith:[i]nods and smiles[/i] Very well master I shall go gaurd her room then...[i]Runs off enthusiatic[/i]

Obi-Wan: Padawas...[i]shakes his head and grins[/i]

Lalaith: M'lady Heartlock [i]bows as he comes into her room[/i]

"Oh, Master Lalaith! I never did thank you for saving m'lady's life!" Learia exclaimed, jumping in front of the Senator.
"It was quite alright, Learia! I don't feel that I derserve the credit anyway." He said, laughing lightly.
"Oh, but you do," Mara said, stepping in front of her servant," You helped us both."
"Yes, yes you did." Learia said.
"Well, Learia, you're welcome. May I have a private moment with the Senator, if you please?" he asked.
Learia nodded and ran to finish cleaning up the adjoing room.
Mara showed him inside and they sat down at a table by the window.
"My master says that it is alright for me to protect you." Lalaith said.
"That's wonderful!" Mara replied.
"Yes, it is. He will only intervene if you're are endangered by a sith."
"I don't think it will come to that." Mara said passivley.
"You never know." Lalaith replied, "The Senate is having a meeting tommorow. You will, of course, be attending it. Will you be making any proposals?"
Mara nodded.
"Yes, I will be. My planet is threatned by darkness. My home is small, but it has a seat in the Senate, with a suggestion of peace."

sion landed his craft on a platform not far from the jedi tower...sirens mank cuts and abbrasions had been made over with makeup...her broken arm was another matter though... as sion stood he turned to her and she cringed...siren had long sense locked her pride away into her mind... she stood and flowed meekly as sion strode into the tower... sion pointed to a corner and siren quickly scurried into it... she rocked back and forth as sion entered a chamber leaving her sight... siren sighed visably relived...she had been beaten for most of the trip...she scoweled regaining some of her old personality...she froze as she spoted a man leaning on the window across the room...he stared down the hallway then shook his head and turned to look out the window...

Boba and Lauren cleaned their weapons and planned the senators assination.

They would use the speeder to fly onto the roof of her residence. Then, using the blueprints they had obtained, Boba would sneak through the air ducts and shoot the senator. Then Boba would crawl back to the roof and they would escape on the swoop bike.

Lauren was going to fly the swoop and act as lookout while Boba was in the ducts. If anything went wrong, they would meet back at the Slave I.

Boba's usual weapon, the sniper rifle, would be too big for the duct. He was going to use his fathers blaster that he had use on Geonosis.

They had decided to assinate her at night, the next day. Boba and Lauren finished polishing their weapons and ate an early dinner. Then the went to sleep early, they would need to be alert tommorow night..........

Lalaith: [i]Nods[/i] "I will see if Master Kenobi will be with me tommorrow, that will be the most likely time of assasination.."

Mara: [i]Nods and smiles[/i] "Very well"

Lalaith: You hungy?

Mara: Actually yes I am...

Lalaith: [i]Nods and two apples float over to them, hands her one[/i] "There ya go"

Mara: "So you like to show off too eh?" [i]Smiles[/i]

Lalaith:[i]bites into his apple[/i] '"Nah I just like practicing..so what is your proposal anyways??"

"I can't say. The propasal will be stated at the Senate meeting," She said, taking a small bite of her apple," The impatient little Jedi apprentice will just have to wait."
Lalaith laughed.
"Ah, first a brave and noble protecter, then a impatient little Jedi," He said, tilting his head comically, "What will I be next?"
Mara just smiled and took another bite of her apple.
"So," Mara said, "Where's your home?"

Lalaith: "I'm not totally sure....I was pretty much just left on the steps of the senate...Master Obi-Wan found me and has brought me up like a father....They believe I was from some planet not in the senate...but who knows.." [i]takes another bite out of his apple[/i] And where exactly are you from and how did you become a senator?

Anakin awoke very early, he took his speeder to the jedi councel and spoke breifly with Master Mace Windu.

Anakin: What exactly are we looking for today?

Mace Windu: Besides assacination atempts, and anything suspicious, we are looking for the Sith.

Anakin: Then we will be looking at Palpatine

Mace Windu: If he is truly a Sith lord, we will just have to wait. Not that long ( Mace looks at the large clock over head on the wall) the meeting starts in one hour.

Anakin and Mace Windu walk out of the jedi temple. They get in Anakin's speeder and fly over to the Senete building...

"My planet's name used to be Marion, but with the civil war going full force there, I'm not sure what it is. It's not in this galaxy, or the next. Let's just say it took a [i] long [/i] time to get here." Mara said.
"Oh, well how'd you become a Senator then?" Lalaith asked.
Mara smiled.
"No one's ever asked me that." she said quietly.
"Well, excuse me if it offends you m'lady." Lalaith replied.
"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that," Mara exclaimed, "I'm actually flattered you asked. I come from a long line of senators for my planet, so I came to the position out of birthright."
"Isn't that wrong though; to represent a planet just by birthright?" Laliath said, finishing his apple.
"I suppose," Mara said, taking the last bite of her apple, "But no one seems to complain. They say I'm a decent senator."
"Is that all you are to them? Decent?" Lalaith asked.
Mara sighed.
"Well, all the other political seats are held by men. I only came to my seat as default." Mara replied quietly.
"Default?"
"Yes, default. My brother was assassinated. I'm afriad that someone is also after me, and I believe that this person is the same person who was after my brother."
"How ironic. I'm sorry about your brother." Lalaith said.

"No, it's quite alright. I love my mother, I really do, but sh- Oh never mind, I'm sure you don't want to hear of it." She said.
"Oh."
"Well, goodnight, Lalaith. Sleep well."
"As should you, m'lady." He replied.
And once he was out of the door, the prestigious Senator Heartlock giggled.

OOC: Yeah I know schratn I getting to that...you kinda just ignored what we did and woke up before we went to sleep oh well
-------
Lalaith: [i]Walks out the door and smiles...He stands gaurd through the night[/i]

Mara: [i]Walks out the door and gives a start to see Lalaith standing there[/i]

Lalaith: Morning m'lady the meeting is in 45 minutes a speeder is waiting for you! [i]bows[/i]

Sorry, Schratn9. I promise it won't happen again. ::giggles hysterically::

"Well, let's be off then." Mara said walking beside him.
He smiled and offered his arm, but he was turned down.
"On my planet, only harlett's cling to the arm's of men." She said.
"Oh, sorry." Lalaith said, letting his arm drop to his side.
They walked quickly through the halls in silence.
"M'lady, I'm afraid," Lalaith pointed out, "You're nervous state is obvious."
"Oh. I'm wringing my hands, aren't I?" Mara said, looking straight ahead.
"Yes."
"Oh, thank you."
"You can stop wringing them now." Lalaith replied, a smirk on his face.
"Huh?" Mara said, stopping in her tracks.
Lalaith put his hands over hers and slowly brought them apart.
"I said, you can stop wringing them now."

OOC: Nah schratn just having some fun ;) Sorry bout posting behind ya won't happen again :)
-------------------------

Lalaith: [i]Smiles and looks at her[/i] "See much better" [i]Looks at her again blushes and turns his face quickly[/i] As I was saying...I will be by your side all the time..so don't be too nervouse...

Mara: [i]Giggles[/i] Good...

Lalaith: [i]opens the door for her[/i] Is it allowed for a Jedi to do this in your planet?

"Yes, it is." Mara stated in a matter-of-fact-tone.
"Hmm, now she's formal." Lalaith replied wistfully.
"Be quiet!" Mara exclaimed, a gentle smile on her face.
She walked slowly and lithly past him, but turned around and whispered something in his ear. Lalaith turned bright red as he closed the door after them.

Lalaith: [i]Stares wide eyed at the ground. Turns the speeder on and they begin to fly to the senate meeting. Clears his throat and trys to sound professional.[/i] Keep your eyes open I can't see everything...just most...so be alert and keep your wits up at all costs!

Mara: [i]Smiles[/i] Yes Master Ril...

Lalaith: [i]Stares at her[/i] How did you know my name....you called me master? But I'm just a padawa...

"Don't you love servants that love you?" Mara said with a mischieveious grin.
"Learia?" Lalaith exclaimed.
"Yes."
Lalaith crossed his arms.
"I see. If you mind, m'lady, may I ask why you had her checking up on me?"
Mara's face flushed into a bright red.
"I...uh...I...I was seeing who you really were, you know, making sure you weren't lieing to me."
"Oh?" Lalaith asked, a shady smirk on his face.
"Aren't we supposed to be on guard? Why are we talking about such nonsense?" Mara replied, turning her blushing face away.
Lalaith just smiled and looked away.

Lalaith: [i]Pulls up to the senate meeting house, opens the door for her with his lightsaber in hand[/i] Now remember stay close and be aware of your surroundings...

Mara: I know I'm a senator not a child..

Lalaith: [i]Looks at her confused[/i]

Mara: [i]Smiles[/i] Well what are you waiting for lets get in there before they start without us...

Lalaith: [i]Nods[/i] Yes m'layd [i]bows[/i] Let us be going [i]They begin to walk down the long hall[/i]

"You're wringing your hands again." Lalaith pointed out.
"Sorry." Mara replied, droping her hands to her sides.
They continued to walk down the hall when the ran into Master Anakin...

[size=1] * Scratchn9, GET IN HERE! Geeze, making us do all the rpg'ing...There's such things as child labor laws, ya know. :D [/size]

Heh figures its only us on right now for the RPG.....we have no lives ;)
-------------------
Lalaith: Oh...Master...Anakin [i]Bows[/i] I didn't know you would be here today...

Anakin: Are you disappointed that I showed young padawa?

Lalaith: No...no master...not at all....just suprised...but happy non-the less....Oh and I must apologize for Master Kenobi's attitude towards you lately...I dun't know whats wrong...

Anakin: Its ok Kenobi is just jelouse...who's the girl with you..

Lalaith: Oh...oh...this is Senator Mara Heartlock forgive me for not introducing her to you Master Skywalker....

Anakin: [i]Laughs[/i] Settled down Lalaith, don't worry if your test goes as well as mine we shall be a strong pair of Jedi's!

Lalaith: [i]Bows[/i] Thank you master skywalker...but we must be going the meeting will start soon..[i]Bows again[/i] M'lady! [i]Lets Mara walk in front of him, scanning the area for any suspiciouse people holding his lightsaber firm under his cloack[/i]

OOC: What can we say? Life is boring, so we choose not to have one. Which is even more boring...
---------------------------------
Mara walked up her alotted hallway and sat down at her senate seat as the meeting began.
"Senators," Palpatine began, his pod flying to the middle," We're in yet another crisis, and the search for peace is still in act. I must ask if any planets have suggestions."
"The planet of Marion wishes to speak." Mara called out.
Chancellor Palpetine nodded as her pod cam forward and his pulled back.
"Senators," Mara began, " This war cannot last very long. It will ripe the republic and peace itself into shreds. We must band together to fight this evil..."
"But we're banded together!" someone shouted.
"Not in the sense that I ask of," Mara said," if the organizations such as the Trade Federation, ect. have joined the seperatists, then we must either win them back, destroy them, or make replacement organizations."
The Senate burst into an uproar.
"And what makes you think that this will help?" someone yelled.
"Trade and communication is the base of a successful government. We must not panic and beg the alloted organizations to come back; we must forge for our own fate."