D. Dark Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 Who would be the mayor, who would be the shop assisstant, and who would be the dude living on the freaky castle always surrounded by thunder clouds? You just make an (Original) description of what you would be, in the town. I would be the friendly neighbour next door, who unknowingly, at night, becomes "Specs", a crimefighter with night vision googles that fire pieces of glass that fly like boomerangs!
Boba Fett Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I would be the guy who is always in the shadows. Who always listens to coversations, but never participates in them. I would live alone, and have only a few close friends. As for the mayor, it would have to be James. This board wouldnt be the same without him, so neither would our town.
Kinetic Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [color=royalblue] TN, BabyGirl, and Seph would be the council, and I would be the creepy guy who lives in the "castle always surrounded by thunderclouds" [/color]
Guest Morph Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [size=1] I would be the guy in the nut house with all the other banned people, although I'm not as nutty, I still belong there, BUT I DON'T belonged banned, unless I do something very very bad, but I won't...anymore :devil:[/size]
Nerdsy Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I figure I'd be the town historian. Look after all the records... Tell stories to people who want to listen to this board's rich history.[/color]
Roxie Faye Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 um... me? I'd probably be the little girl next door that lots of people like. I'd probably be able to open up a "save the rainforest" hotline, too. ;) now, does anyone have an idea of who the village idiot would be? maybe someone like... kuja? or who else do you think the village idiot would be?
Jamvis Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 ill be the Neuropsychotic maniac with a nice car that run over lots of innocent kids and old people! *evil grin* in other words... ill be just like chris!
BlueGender Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 I would be the town drunk or the guy in which no body knows but somehow knows everyone else. I think that either Adam or James would be the town mayor.
Guest cloricus Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I wanted to have the castle! Any way I'd be the person next door who never comes out. HERMIT! lol.
conpiracymonki Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [b]..The schizo that hangs around with everyone...[/b]
Shy Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [color=green]Note to all members: I think we have become a little too obsessed with our little Otaku world. No other forum on Earth spends this much time posting in history threads, and other stuff along those lines. *cough* Anyway, I would probably work somewhere in the retirement home, where I could hear stories from older members, and help out the senile ones.[/color]
Delian Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd be the new, smart chika in town....The one that everyone is so curious to know....Even when I've lived there for a while, people still won't know much about me...I'll be the one with the big smile and the secret past and I would live in a nice cottage and would spend my time working, going out or in the town library. Yep that's who I would be. :p
Muse Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I'd be the freaky girl with that EXTREAMLY short haircut.I'd run around LAughing in peoples faces... then I'd sit down with a nice cup of tea...Even though I hate Tea. :sick:-_-
Sui Generis Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I would be the guy hidden in the shadows ignored by all only tlaking to a few of them...
Chaos Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 Um, question? What's the basic plot in this? This sounds interesting, but I'd like to know the basic plot before I get envolved...
PiroMunkie Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [color=indigo]Why, the town pyromaniac of course:). Those poor firemen won't have a job if there are no fires. Poor poor firemen. If it weren't for me, they would be unemployed. :([/color]
Ryo Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 I will be the town's retard who just blurts out different kinds of words that dont make sence.
RicoTranzrig Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I think I'll be one of the watchers of this town...[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I think I'll be one of the watchers of this town...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Personally, this sounds awfully a lot like a spin-off of Otaku Island... So, seeing as how I have the whole weekend/week free, and you'll more than likely be studying like the studious person you are, I think I'll be the town CIA agent who fires shots at trouble-making membe--[i]citizens[/i] when they muck up. In other words, I'll be joining you in your guard, Rico... Iffin ya don't mind...:P
Warlock Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 ...This sounds alot like it'll become a discussion topic. The moment it does, it shall be closed. But until then, I guess I might as well join in on the fun. Anyway, I guess I'll be a one-man National Guard, or something like that. :D Just a spot of trouble, and I get out my closing gun... :P
starlight Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 me? well since im new here id probably be the new girl in town who doesnt know anyone so i end up andering around town lol nobody likes me! :'(
Darkmoon Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 I'd have a few trust worthy friends. But other then that I would be the really annoying person that no one would want around... Always quiet, listening in on other peoples conversations... laughing at they're jokes and things they do... Maybe I should go now...
Dan L Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 I would probably own the village mafia... but no one knows that, apart from the rest of the village mafia... or 'otaku mafia'.. heh..
Axel--Ignition Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 I'd be the dude that comes outside in a robe, has a $2,000 recliner in his front yard, and sits down, under an umbrella and smoking a pipe, reads the paper. In other words, a rich moron without a care in the world. [size=1]thank you![/size]
Recommended Posts