OtakuBoards

DragonBall After Death: Biological Apocalypse

Charles

[COLOR=royalblue]I seriously despise this whole power level shpiel, but I'll do it.........again.
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Astralyas Lir Wallflowers

Power Level: 10,500

Power Level with Lir no Sital: 16,500

[i]Astralyas rolled her eyes....the whole machoisim thing never exactly appealed to her...Blank's impressive show of energy was just another example.

Aster: ....you never really did grow up now, did you?

Blank glanced over at her and smirked in reply. Aster tossed her head and looked away pointedly.[/i][/cOLOR]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffery Bush got Sairo signed into the tournament, a slight grin of pleasure spread across his face. Jeffery Bush assumes that Sairo will have no competition in this tournament, and thus he is a shoe in to rule the world. But suddenly Sairo's cold, and emotionless words wormed their way back into his head. Jeffery Bush remember Sairo's attitude, and willingness to serve him, even after trying to kill him with his test. Becoming very uneasy, Jeffery exploded screaming at the two soldiers by his side.

Jeffery Bush: WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME SAIYA-JINS COULD POWER UP LIKE THAT?!?!? HUH?!

The soldiers startled, just stared for a moment, then one spoke.

Soldier: Um...well sir. We don't know much more about Saiya-jins than a rock does. We only know what we've heard from old tales, rumors, and that sort of thing. That's not much help to anyone though.

Jeffery Bush back handed the soldier, and shoved him against the wall. Jeffery Bush held the soldier by the collar of his shirt as he began yelling at him again.

Jeffery Bush: You idiot! Do you realize what Sairo could do to me? He'd ruin my plans to take over this planet, and I won't have anything standing in my way. So you and your buddy here, will go inform the sergeant to gather up an army after the tournament. In case that blasted Saiya-jin tries anything, I'll have my army blow him to bits. Got it?! NOW MOVE!!!

The soldiers saluted while yelling out 'Yes sir!', then ran off down the hall. Jeffery Bush, out of breath, stands by the window sweating nervously as he watches Sairo floating above the ground outside of the locker room. Muttering under his breath Jeffery Bush spoke to himself.

Jeffery Bush: You won't stop me from my goal. Saiya-jin or not, I will make my own fate. While your fate lies in a grave 6 feet under the earth's soil. You will either fall in line, or die Sairo. Your choice....

Jeffery Bush just looked on blank faced, and continued to plot against his own 'servant'. Mean while Sairo was thinking along the same lines towards Jeffery Bush.

------------------------------------

[b]Sairo's power level: 12, 274[/b]

The stench of demon filth permeated the thick veil of tension in the locker room.

Despite the lingering threat of violence, media flooded the room, closely following the announcer of the tournament, who was a tall, slender blonde male, wearing black sunglasses.

Decorated in black wing tip shoes and a cheap tuxedo, the tacky figure silently swaggered by the mildly amused fighters and took his place at the head of the over crowded room.

Flashing cameras and chattering media seemed to annoy some of the more impatient fighters, but most were captivated at the frantic crowd of men and women fighting for the "scoop" like a pack of rabid dogs left with one soup bone to them all.

"Ladies, gentlemen and demon fighters alike," the announcer began in an obnoxiously loud voice, "the matches have been drawn and we're ready to see some action!"

Many years had passed since the last official Tenkaichi Budoukai and the public clamored to experience what their ancestors had taken for granted. The announcer himself, was descended from a long line of tournament announcers.

Raising a sheet of paper in the air, high above his head, he proclaimed, "In my hand, I hold the matches that will decide the strongest fighter on Earth!"

With a wide grin, he posted the sheet on a nearby wall and backed away, allowing the fighters to swarm the listings with unbridled anticipation. The thick, bold lettering seemed to drip with the possibilities for impending disaster.

[B]Fight 1: Sairo vs. Lauren
Fight 2: Aster vs. Fladra
Fight 3: Yama Yuugi vs. Andrew
Fight 4: Warlock vs. Kory
Fight 5: Craig vs. Marth
Fight 6: Kabuki vs. The High Demon Khalkaroth
Fight 7: Ange Isis vs. The Mephguour
Fight 8: Blue vs. Tifa Lockhart
Fight 9: Tamatea Bishop vs. Blinx
Fight 10: Andrew vs. The Chasm Demon
Fight 11: Blank vs. The Mhorashty
Fight 12: Shadow vs. The Tam-Rek [/B]

All the while, Blue's eyes remained fixed on Blank. Saiya-jin rivalries were often great.

Only time and battle would decide whose blood was thicker.

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Fladra quickly looked over at Astralyas's face. Her eyes narrowed into slits and glittered......

Aster: So...

Fladra: We fight.

Aster: I trust you will put up a blood match.

Fladra: If you have the guts.

Aster: We will see.[/i][/COLOr]

Fladra sounded confident but her mind was on other matters

fladra thinking : Mike... i have to survive or you wont I know theyve brought you here so I have to fight in order to have them let you live..... Im so sorry my friend...

Fladras power level: 15, 500

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Aster shut her eyes tightly, and remembered. Thousands of men screaming the same thing...Jagula...Jagula...a cry for mortality.

Aster: ...Fate certainly has it's moments.

She turned to the side and examined the homefront. Myra and Panji were both fast asleep. A smile played about her face, then quickly disapeared.[/i][/COLOR]

Fladra stood hours later in the doorway of the now empty locker room criing. She didnt know the true reason why she was criing but she knew that if anyone saw her doing so, her cover would be blown. She then headed towards the "stadium" and looked at what might be her grave. She looked up at the stars and wondered if her true purpose in life was to be abused, tortured, forced to fight then killed at the end of it all. Her thoughts then wandered to her best friend and what they would o to him if she lost.

Fladra: I have to see him... one last time

she then quickly flew to the medical ward to see the face of her best friend.. possibly for the last time.

Fladra: I wish i hadnt brought you into this... had i not been created.... i dont know. I wish you were awake then maybe you couldve given me some advice.. like you have since the begining. Mike your like an older brother to me please... wake up!

After awile fladra went out not before looking back at him, then she took to the skies.

[I]Mr. Satan: Forever Earth's Greatest Champion[/I]

The tattered poster hung defiantly on the weathering walls within the confines of the Tenkaichi Budoukai arena. Standing in an awkward pose, a dark man whose face was lined by the trials of time, delivered a peace sign.

While clutching his boot laces, carefully wrapping the fine rope between his fingers and administering one final tug, Blue studied the ancient portrait fondly.

Staring at an unseen photographer with wide eyes and a silly grin, a grin which caused his mouth to twitch at the corners, Mr. Satan didn't look the least bit menacing--but he did appear happy.

"There," Blue said to himself, almost conversationally, "is a man who fought for the mere enjoyment of the battle."

Narrowing his eyes, Blue squinted at the blurred text beneath the simple man, as if attempting to decipher a foreign language--but to no avail.

Leaping upwards gracefully, like a mountain cat, Blue came forward from his rickety bench and scoffed at other pictures with a raised eyebrow.

[I]Maybe I'll be on this wall someday. But do I really wanna be?[/I]

Blue's fine, cyan hair towered into the air, defying gravity, as if attempting to reach the heavens. Often times he wondered why he was so different. The only other individual he knew of with Blue hair was Emna Briefs.

[I]That's right. I still have that problem to solve. All in a day's work, I guess.[/I]

Despite it all, Blue laughed. At what? He didn't know. Everything was just--funny. Saiya-jins won their spot in the universe through war, as did human beings. Hired to eradicate planets, many of the remaining survivors of Blue's species became known as saviors.

"What did they save anyhow," Blue scoffed aloud to himself, jogging in place.

Raspy, alien laughter invaded the warrior's privacy followed by [I]that voice.[/I]

"Who's going to save you clown," it said mockingly, "isn't that the real question that needs to be answered?"

Grunting with mild amusement, Blue looked into a puddle, a rogue ocean of neglect, and saw the reflection of the voice's owner.

Blue didn't need to see him though. He knew who it was.

Without turning around and looking back into the black pupils of Mr. Satan, eyes that still danced, Blue irritably mused, "What the hell do you want Sairo?"

Leaning against the doorway, that crooked like a broken spine, with his arms crossed, Sairo seemingly ignored Blue's inquiry.

"Do you hear, that you blue-haired fool," Sairo said, his gruff words suffocating the previously lighthearted atmosphere.

The walls vibration was omnipresent under the sound of the crowd.

"That boy, is the sound of worthless waste calling for blood...[I]your blood," he continued, now unfolding his arms and pointing accusingly towards Blue, who continued looking almost nostalgically at the dangling pictures.[/I]

"I will defeat this wench, this poor excuse to our race. She is weak, just like you Blue. "

Gingerly moving forward, a little past the doorway now, and into the small quarters, Sairo continued, "I am the successful clone of royalty. What are you, but a simple clown, fascinated by pictures of other clowns?"

Closing his eyes and bowing his head, Blue finally spoke with a faint grin.

"For such a great 'royal warrior' you sure do talk a lot," he teased, pulling at the fragile strings that held Sairo's ego intact.

Looking over his shoulder, finally meeting Sairo's glaring eyes, Blue decided to drop a final bomb shell to his counterpart's pride.

"[I]If[/I] in fact, you manage to defeat your girlfriend, I suggest open your eyes and see what you're up against."

Slowly letting the words roll off of his tongue, Blue made certain that each syllable hit the mark.

"You're one of the weakest fighters in this tournament, pal. I've got bigger fish to fry. Now run along before I call security, or even a custodian to kick your arse."

Sairo quivered with malice, literally teetering on the edge of his patience.

Waving his hand absently, Blue chastised nonchalantly, "Go ahead, run along to your human owners before they get cross with you. We wouldn't want you to get punished. Heck, maybe the won't let you play. That would be quite a shame, wouldn't it?"

[i]Blank watched the two on high, hovering in the air. His face was drawn with content, as he just wished the two would throw some punches or something of the sort. But it was now over; they walked their seperate ways. Blank's eyes trailed the Blue-haired Wonder, as he walked the long route around the outside of the arena. Blank touched down on the decaying soil, taking a wiff of the salty sea air that was only present on ground level. The sound of waves crashed against the shoreline, oh so far away, as the caws of gulls gave the setting a slightly relaxing essance.

Blank was swift with his actions, stepping in pace with Blue after zanzokening next to him.[/i]

[b]Blank:[/b] "Seems you found a friend."

[b]Blue:[/b] "Oh really? I thought he was just making conversation."

[b]Blank:[/b] "Haha... I guess. But Blue, I must ask you something... Emna... Is she still alive?"

[b]Blue:[/b] "For the moment... But, if I fail, she will die."

[b]Blank:[/b] "Well, we'll have to do something about that, now won't we?"

[i]Blue stopped suddenly after hearing this. He smiled, chuckling while he was at it. Soon, he caught up in his pace, now next to Blank again.[/i]

[b]Blue:[/b] "You don't seem to be the type to help others."

[b]Blank:[/b] "Still waters run deep..."

[i]Before Blue could respond, the crowd grew louder, their cheers growing collasial.[/i]

[b]Blank:[/b] "Seems as if the first match is about to begin... C'mon, I wanna see some bloodshed."

[i]Blank then sped off, leaning forward as he forced his ki outwards to just barely make his body fly over the soil, mere inches from scraping the dirt. He rounded the corner into the Waiting Area, smirking greatly, as Blue continued to calmly walk his way around...[/i]

Blue's words seemed to strike all the right cords, and it was apparent as Sario exploded in fury. Sairo began to yell out loud hoping Blue would hear it where ever he was.

Sairo: HOW DARE YOU?! You wretched creature! I am the strongest of all Saiya-jins, especially with these miscreants. [b]You[/b], blue headed clown, are nothing to me, like that silly little girl I am about to destroy. You will fall by my hand, Blue, and I shall enjoy every moment. The wind howls violently today....it is awaiting the souls of my victims to take them to the underworld...

Sairo suddenly was cut off by the sound of snickering. Turning Sairo seen Blue again watching him as he was yelling. Blue stood by staring at Sairo, then spoke again.

Blue: It's called weather, Mr. Wizard.

Sairo's temper seemed to subside at that moment, and just grinned seemingly amused with Blue's cocky attitude. Sairo spoke again, in a calm yet stern manner.

Sairo: Fool, you may have the attitude of a true Saiya-jin. But you are not. You, much like the rest of these imbeciles, are nothing but a Saiya-jin carbon copy. Me on the other hand, while being a clone myself, am pure DNA from the prince of all Saiya-jins! I follow no human, boy. You will see, when the time is right, I will turn every one of these pathetic creatures into ash. Only a few will remain to be our servants, and we will once again be the most feared warriors in the universe..

Sairo grinned with delight as they announced the first round 'SAIRO VS. LAUREN!', he laughed as he saw Lauren looking upon him with eyes of both rage and fear. Sairo strutted towards Lauren with his head held high, and in a mockingly manner he spoke.

Sairo: So little girl....fate has stepped in. You and I shall do battle. Are you ready girl? Are you ready to look Death in the face? Show me what you've got.

Lauren just looked at him, wide eyed and slightly shaking, then stepped away towards the entrance of the arena. Sairo then looked back at Blue, and spoke again to him.

Sairo: You, and I shall finish our business later.

Sairo began to walk towards the entrance, as Blue just smiled and nodded at Sairo. Meanwhile, Lauren just waited patiently, then walked toward the battle ground as she was announced. 'Ladies, and gentlemen! Please welcome Lauren.' the announcer called out, as some claps and cheers were heard. Sairo looked on as cameras flashed, and reporters stood around yelling questions. As the announcer called Sairo to the ring next, he slowly walked out with the cameras flashing in his face. With a swipe in annoyance a camera exploded in a reporters face, plastic and glass shards shredded his face as he collapsed in pain. Blood stained the ground, and Sairo smirked as the other reporters backed off. Not a camera flashed in his presence from then on. Groans are heard through out the crowd, and the locker room itself. As both of the fighters stand across from each other, the announcer signaled them to begin, but Sairo just stands still, as if he was a statue. Sairo grinned again, and waved Lauren on. Lauren was confused from a moment, but Sairo's ego annoyed her to the point of not caring about the outcome. She just went with the moment, as she charged at him from across the arena. Smirking Sairo just shakes his head in a 'no' manner, then simple dodges the attack with blinding speed. Sairo snickered behind Lauren, as she stayed in that attack position shocked at Sairo's overall speed. Sairo spoke in the usual cocky tone.

Sairo: Give it up woman! I am too powerful for you. You stand no chance.

Lauren became enraged, and spun around point a finger at Sairo while yelling.

Lauren: You big headed jerk! I may be a woman, but damn it! I've got a name! It's Lauren! You hear me?! LAUREN! NOT WOMAN! NOT LITTE GIRL! If you can't understand that, I'll have to beat it into that thick skull of yours!

Sairo smirked, and replied acting strangely cheerful.

Sairo: Heh..heh...Oh my. My dear girl...Lauren, excuse me. If you think you can take me...then by all means. Come and get me.

Sairo once again waved her on, this time in a more mockingly manner than before as he patted his leg as well. Lauren screamed out in anger, and exploded from her position. Lauren's speed seemed to increase as she flew straight at Sairo, seeing no movement she extended her arm out front ready to strike. [b]'BAM!'[/b] The impact shook the arena, shock and surprise filled the stadium as Sairo still stood with his head turned slightly to the side. Lauren's fist still against his face, she stares as he just stands there in that position. Lauren then regains her train of thought, and continues her attack. She landed several more shots to Sairo's face, then to his stomach. Still no movement, not even to block the attacks, he only slides back a little with each strike. Lauren spun around hitting Sairo in the face with a strong roundhouse, much to everyone's surprise he went down. Seeing no movement, Lauren lets her guard down to cheer herself, and raise her arms into the air. Even the announcer thought it was over, and began to announce Lauren as the winner.

Announcer: IT'S OVER!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR WINNER.....

Suddenly the announcer stops speaking as he sees Sairo simply float back to his feet with his arms folded across his chest. The crowd just gasped as Sairo grinned again, snickering at the same time. Sairo spoke as Lauren looked at the crowd wondering what they were looking at.

Sairo: My dear girl, you have thrown your chances for escape away. I would have let you quit, and walk away with your beauty intact. But much like a Picasso, your face must now be rearranged. Come at me again, wench, if you dare. I assure you, the outcome will be severely different this time.

Sairo just waited for Lauren's next move as she was still looking shocked, then she just went into her fighting stance with the crowd beginning to cheer for a real battle between the two.

Sorry for the delay... I've been delayed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Craig, the huge figure at the back of the training arena, leant against the wall with his arms crossed, staring out into the crowd of participants, almost daring him to end their lives. His seemingly omnificent presence send a cold chill through most of the other competitors. His gaze was directed mainly towards Marth, his cold gaze piercing Marth's soul.

However, his gaze would often turn towards another warrior, a saiya-jin like him... his power, was as chilling as Craig's was. The warrior seemed to be keeping a lot bottled up, trying his best to hide his true nature. Craig however, was quite happy to show everyone just how powerful he was... and Marth was his first victim.[/I]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig's power level: 12,000

Craig's power level with Kai-Sin-Da: 25,000

*Yuugi had always been there, just silent as usual sitting in the corner with his eyes closed... He heard many things and seen many more during the short time he had arrived at the arena. He noticed that his employer had already entered him, good. after battling with the demons he needed some time to recover and meditate. His eyes traveled over all of the combatants narrowed and he sighed inwardly, they were all to confidant and prideful. The cloning seemingly didn't effect his pride centers much... Well at least to him it didn't, Also being the shortest male would help him be overlooked quite a bit.*

*Through his training days he had spent much time in meditation and awareness having increased his ki potential and perception quite a bit while on the down side his physical body was lacking a bit.*

*As Sairo and Lauran approached the field his eyes narrowed as he watched them closely, he was not about to miss a single move either of them made because he knew that he may have to face one of them in a later round.*

--------------------------------------------------------

Yama Yuugi's PL

Physical PL: 11,500

KI PL: 20,000

Perception: 22,000(he can see movements up to this speed easily the higher it goes from here the more difficulty he has).

[B]Tamatea:[/B] We're here...

[B]Warlock:[/B] Didn't take long.

[I]Warlock and Tamatea walk into the arena, impressed by the number of other Saiyajin warriors participating in the tourney... Tamatea looks intruiged, and Warlock grins and cracks his knuckles...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] Should we practice?

[B]Tamatea:[/B] I was hoping to meet some of the competitors.. But alright.

[I]Warlock nods, and leads Tamatea towards what seems to be a sparring area... Tama looks off to one side as they walk, as his glance is caught by a Saiyajin with a head of fine cyan hair....[/I]

--------
Can you say [I]Filler post?[/I]

[B]Tamatea's Power Level:[/B] 13,000

[B]Tamatea's Power Level w/Mitsukai/Angel:[/B] 17,800

[B]Tamatea's Power Level w/Gunshin/God of War:[/B] 25,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Sorry for the delay... I've been delayed.
------------------------------------------------------------------- [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that's explained...>_o
----------------------------------------

[i]Marth glanced around the waiting room, looking at all the different Sayia-Jins, sizing them up. He was aware that Craig kept looking at him, thinking the Marth would be his first victim. But Marth would prove him wrong...[/i]

deep within the disgustingly made Locker room, right at the back where it seemed that souls were devoured, Andrew stood arms crossed tightly across his chest. He had left the girl to sign himself up for the tournament. His goal was to show these other Saiya-jins that humans were the under dogs, therefore Saiyan's should rule this misserable planet and all things upon it. He was the last person to sign-up, nobody had noticed him standing there yet, he focused his attention on this Yama Yuugi that he was to face.

He looked like a strong Saiyan, but Andrew would still crush him into nothing, just like he planned to do with all these Saiyans if they didn't go along with his plan to rise up and destroy the humans.

Andrew: *Thinking* My abilities are superior, I am made totally of Vegeta DNA, I AM Vegeta! or the closest to him anyone will ever be! My wrath will be felt by the time this day is over!

Andrew continued to observe the other fighters, looking at their potential power level's.

Andrew: *thinking* From what I can see, my gravity training has made me much superior to these other's and with my new powerful power-up tecnigue, I shall win!
------------------------------

Andrew's Power Level: 15,000

Andrew's Power Level after Rensokuken-Dan Power-up: 30,000

[i]Blank looked sorely towards Sairo, as he just stood there, chatting with Lauren. His white, flaring aura came out. His body instantly grew bigger. Not just his muscles, but his whole body. His power level slowly rose, as did his anger.[/i]

[b]Blank:[/b] "SAIRO, YOU LAZY BUM! JUST FINISH HER OFF BEFORE I BLAST BOTH OF YOU!!!"

[i]Craig slowly stood upright, speaking for the first time to the others.[/i]

[b]Craig:[/b] "Cool it. You're one of the few stronger members here. And we don't want you burning yourself out, now would we?"

[i]Blank looked at Craig, anger visible. But suddenly, he realized Craig was right. His aura faded, but it seemed to focus in on itself, going into Blank. Craig leaned back against the wall, face drawn emotionless again. But secretly, he was excited.[/i]

[b]Craig:[/b] [i](I knew it!! It IS him. The Ha-De-En-So... So he's the one I've been hearing so much about... Well,[/i] Blank[i], we'll just see what you can do after all...)[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Blank's Power Level (After absorbing Ha-De-En-So): 15,000

Blank's Power Level Plus Ha-De-En-So: 22,000

Blank's Power Level Plus Ha-De-En-So x2: -Unknown-

As Lauren looked into Sairo's eyes, she could only feel pure hatred for him. Sairo's gauntlet twitched as he anticipated her next move, Lauren suddenly came straight at him trying to land a punch. Sairo side stepped the attack grabbing Lauren by the arm, with a quick twist and a tug he pulled her right into his knee. Lauren gasped for air as she leaned against his knee in pain, before she could move again Sairo grabbed her by the hair pulling her back to a standing position. He turned her head toward him, so she could see his grinning face. Sairo leaned closer to her face as she gasped in both pain and fear, then spoke in the evilest manner thus far.

Sairo: Oh my, poor, dear girl. You have put yourself in this mess, and you must realize you have only yourself to blame....and well the humans who created you. Your sole purpose in life was to die, here and today. Heh, heh, heh....scream for me! It's like music to my ears.

Sairo reared back with his left arm and swung his gauntlet fist into her face knocking her towards the other side of the arena at an alarming speed. It would have been over, she slid across the edge of the ring falling out but Sairo suddenly appear in front of her. Sairo grabbed her by the leg, and swung her back onto the ring. Lauren smash into the concrete as the crowd groaned again, she raised her head from the ring and slowly got back to her feet staggering. Sairo smirked again, and dashed at her extending an arm. Catching her by the throat she spun clockwise around Sairo's arm then fell to the ground again, she rolled over coughing and gagging. Lauren looked around dazed, and confused feeling ready to black out. Blood began to pour from her nose, she leaned forward shaking her head. The blood flicked off splattering the ground, she realized just how trouble she was in. Lauren took one look at Sairo slowly walking towards her, then turned over trying to fly away. As she flew straight up into the sky, Sairo suddenly appeared in front of her again. Her mouth opened wise as she stuttered out a couple words.

Lauren: NO! Yo...you're....you're...the devil...

Sairo laughed menacingly, and replied.

Sairo: No my dear, I thought we've been over this. I am the Grim Reaper, Death, if you will. My duty to the Saiya-jin race is to cleanse it of it's weak, and worthless ones. You, woman, fall in both categories So it is my duty to be your judge, jury, and executioner. No more talk! Just pain, and then death!

Sairo flew down at Lauren landing a kick across her face, she soared back down to the ground smashing into the ring. The ring cracked as she made contact, and she laid there for a moment or two. Blood, and tears covered her face as she reflected on her sort worthless life. Sairo landed next to her, and grabbed her by her hair again lifting her up. Suddenly she snapped, she wasn't ready to die now and so she went all out to finish Sairo. Lauren quickly shot KI blast into his face, then another one into his chest. Smoke filled the arena as she let loose, dozens of KI blasts laid into Sairo as he slowly disappeared in the smoke. After at least 5 minutes of Ki blast, it looked like it was over. The smoke cleared out, and Sairo was gone. Turned to dust, or so they thought. Lauren cried in pure happiness thinking she had won, and kept her life intact. But suddenly she was brought back to reality as she heard a sorta roar coming from above, she looked up and into view came Sairo charging down at her. His fist glowing with his red aura, as he slammed into her she crashed back into the ground this time making a hole in her form. Sairo sneered at her, then brushed himself off. Looking down at her still he spoke.

Sairo: Stupid girl! You have scratched my armor! Now, I will finish you off as I said I would.

More tear streamed down her face as Sairo grabbed her, lifting her with both hands above his head. He looked up at her, then dropped to one knee bring her down as well. Sairo dropped Lauren across his knee, her spine shattered instantly from the sheer force. Blood exploded from her mouth as she gagged on it, still somehow screaming in agony. Sairo grinned, and spoke again.

Sairo: You are weak, and there for you do not deserve to live. I sentence you to death, wench. Eternal slumber.

With that Sairo brought down his gauntlet, aiming at her neck. His fiery aura exploded from his hand, and severed her head completely. Lauren's head popped from her neck, and rolled across the ring floor then fell out. Sairo laughed as her headless corpse shook from shock, then stopped as he shoved her body aside. Sairo stood on his feet, and looked around the arena at the crowd. It was silent, and motionless. Sairo began his walk back to the locker room, as the announcer slowly swallowed and announced.

Announcer: You winner....by...knock...out....Sairo...

Sairo looked ahead seeing the locker room of contestants just looking him in disgust, but Sairo simply returned their looks with a grin.

fladra watched the fight horrified as people cheered at Laurens destruction she felt sick. Then she realized... she was in round two!

Fladra: oh God! am i comming out of this alive?

fladra looked over her shoulder at the room where her best friend lay. She said a goodbye with her eyes then walked out onto the arena as her name was called

[i]Blank smiled with darkness gleeming off of him. For once, he praised Sairo for something. It was about time he saw some real carnage. But sadly, something was missing. Blank looked at the Mhorashty, still smirking. Another worthless demon to Blank. Didn't matter. The demon was going down. The world was going to watch as Blank showed the true secrets/power to his mysterious genetics, and destroy the Mhorashty with ease.[/i]

[I] He....killed her. This.........wasn't a dream. Sairo had killed his own kind.[/I]

Blue's eyes were burning and a mysterious lump formed in his dry throat.

[I]"Death, death and [B]more DEATH,[/B][/I]" he shouted, seemingly screaming to the heavens with rage.

Killing demons were one thing, but Blue never believed that Sairo would kill one of his own. Lauren [I]was[/I] one of their own, despite his ego.

The murder had to stop......it [I]had[/I] to.

At first it was all a dream or perhaps, a nightmare. Blue was no longer in control. He was just a witness to a terrifying mirage.

[I]Light-headed......he felt so light headed. Everything was fuzzy.[/I]

"It's an earthquake," someone shouted out, their terrifying scream piercing the air like an invisible dagger.

Blue's clothes fluttered around him, helplessly, beating a frantic tune.

He didn't see the others looking on....some with curiousity....some with astonishment.....even fear.

Hunched over, growling like a rabid animal, he freed himself from the boundaries of control.

There was no holding back.

"You," he shouted in a voice alien to his own ears, whilst pointing accusingly at Sairo, "you will pay....[I]now."[/I]

Sairo's face grew long with puzzlement.

[I]Will the tournament end in shambles thanks to an impromptu battle? Or will the blue-haired wonder manage to gain control? Get ready for the dogs of war to unleash, the question is......will it be in the ring or is it personal? Someone calm Blue down and quickly, on the next episode of DragonballAD![/I]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol, gotta love that.

Sairo stared at Blue, amazed that he would care for someone he didn't even know. Sairo's face just seemed blank, as he continued looking at Blue. Sairo then grinned again, and spoke.

Sairo: Blue, I am touched. You actually care for the wench? Ha! Ha! Ha! Actually it's quite amusing to me, since you didn't even know her. You cared only because she was a Saiya-jin! Would you feel the same way if I went on a killing spree with these humans? Speaking of which....I can see you are ready to try to take me on, and it'll probably disrupt the tournament here. I'm sure your master with the Red Ribbon Army would just love that. Hey, maybe he'll even let that Emna Briefs go? Probably off of a tall building. I'm sure you wouldn't want that, now would you? If I were you, I'd wait in line like a good little boy.

Blue realized that Sairo was right, the Red Ribbon Army would killed Emna briefs if he screwed the tournament up. As Blue calmed down still staring into space, Sairo walked past him into the locker room then turned back to speak again.

Sairo: Blue, do not concern yourself with the weak. It will only make you weak, and in the end you will have to die like the girl did. Remember only the strong must survive, it is the natural law.

Sairo smirked, and turned walking back into an empty room as the other just shook looked on.

*Yuugi felt eyes drilling into the side of his head... he turned and looked, So.... That must be andrew, he gave a look up and down the person and raised an eyebrow.*

*Yuugi had watched the entire battle his facial expression not changing at all, he knew the outcome of the battle before it even began. Through the greatest portion of the fight he watched sairo and how he fought, how he taunted... It was all too predictable. That gauntlet, it would be a problem. His eyes narrowed, the only movement his entire body made through the length of the fight. When Laurens life was ended he was also unsuprised... He glanced at the participants of round 2 and waited for the next massacre to start.*

[finally the day of the tournament had arrived, the day that tifa was promised to be set free, and have her neck coller removed if victorious, she quickly ended her final steps of training when clark entered the room]

clark: greetings tifa

tifa: .....

clark: today is the day, you should go there now

tifa: ok, but you guys had better keep your promise, I want this destructo-coller removed after the tournament

clark: but of course, you have my word

[tifa teleported herself out of there and found herself in the locker rooms at the tournament, a female steward made her way to her]

steward: excuse me, are you here for the tournament?

tifa: yes, I'm tifa lockhart

steward: ah yes, Ms Lockhart, your match has already been made, you will be facing Blue

tifa: ok, thanks

[the steward notices tifa?s ripped clothing]

steward: may I suggest a change of clothes? We have a number of clothes which I am sure will be to your size and liking

tifa: sure, that would be great thanks!

[after rummaging through the variety of clothing, tifa finally picks out something she like?s, a white t-shirt and a black mini-skirt, brown combat boots and leather gloves]

steward: wow, you look like your gonna blow em away!

tifa: thanks!

to be continued....

[cOLOR=seagreen][i]Aster landed in the ring silently, one foot poised slightly above the other. Fladra soon followed, her face serious and controlled. The two stared eachother down. Aster adjusted the belt of her tunic and shook her hair free. It fell around her shoulders in a cloud of silver.[/i]

Fladra: Are you ready?

Aster: Ready enough. ;)

[i]The announcer gave the word to begin and immediatly the two flew at eachother.......[/i][/cOLOR]

Aster flew at an amazing speed twardas Fladra but she was on her guard and ready at the second that they were about to hit Fladra flew up and launched a blast at Aster, it missed only by inches Aster looked at Fladra as if to say "is that all?"