OtakuBoards

DragonBall After Death: Biological Apocalypse

Charles

[I]Tamatea Bishop stood on a low plateau, looking over the battlefield... All dead.. He grinned. That warrior could certainly do his job right, he thinks to himself... He lifts up into the air, floating about a foot off the ground... Without warning, an aura erupts around him, and he speeds towards the caped warrior... He builds a small ball of Ki around his right hand...[/I]

[B]Tamatea:[/B] ...[I]Kontan magunamu[/I]...

[I]He comes to a standstill, and points two fingers towards the warrior. Grasping tightly with his left hand, the bolt of energy screams towards the warriors back... Tamatea grins, hoping to get a direct hit... However, at the last moment, the warrior, Warlock spins around, and slashes straight through the center of the beam with his energy blades, cutting the beam in two, and dispersing the energy in a large explosion... Tamatea looks up, smiling, as he sees Warlock's silouette standing in the cloud of smoke... Warlock prepares to lunge foward, when he sees Tamatea standing below... He lets the energy blades on his wrists fade away, and grins, folding his arms.[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] Ha ha... Almost had me there, Tama. Good to see you're in top-notch shape...

[B]Tamatea:[/B] Heh heh.. Would you expect anything less?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]Warlock:[/B] "Of course not."

[I]Floating closer to Tamatea, Warlock began to brush off the demon blood that had been sprayed all over his armour... [/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "The one thing I hate about those guys... Always messing up my armour."

[B]Tamatea:[/B] "Don't you want them messing up your pride and joy, eh?"

[B]Warlock:[/B] "Not one bit."

[I]The two began to fly away from the battle field, discussing the previous battle, among other things... Soon, the discussion turned to talk of the tournament...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "I haven't heard much, but it seems the competion is going to be pretty fierce... Just the way I like it."

[B]Tamatea:[/B] "Heh, I wonder if they have tag-team..."

[B]Warlock:[/B] "Heh heh heh..."

Sairo turned over, and kicked up landing back on his feet. Sairo looked at the door now on the ground in front of him, then towards the door way. He seen nothing there, but heard a cry of pain behind him. Sairo looked back seeing the upper body of a man missing his lower half, and noticed a stream of blood running from with in the house to the half living man. Sairo realized that was what crashed through the door, and slowly approached him. Sairo looked down at the man, as he began to mutter on, still hanging on to life.

Dying Man: It's..huge...horrible...killed..my...family...blood..thirsty.....ev..il.....

With those words, Sairo just stared at the waistless mass listening to him go on even still. Sairo just sighed, and mutters 'How much longer can this guy possible live?' Just when the man seemed to die, Sairo walked away, but then heard him again. Looking back Sairo seen the man raising his arm, and it began to irritate him so.

Sairo: DAMN IT! JUST DIE ALREADY!

Sairo shot a small ball of KI at the man turning him into ashes, and finally silencing him for all eternity. But just then his scouter beeped, and pointed toward the cabin again. Sairo looked over seeing an Ogre like beast steping through the door way, it stood straight up seemingly about eight feet tall. It was of a greenish color, with slimy scaly skin. It's upper lip was overlapped by two large fangs from his bottom set of teeth, it's muscles were huge and flexed ferociously with each breath. Blood stained it's claws, and it's eyes just seemed to scream out exactly what was going on in it's mind. [i]'Kill anything that moves.'[/i]

Sairo: What the hell kinda of ugly creature are you?

The monster charged at Sairo expecting another easy human, but instead Sairo leap high into the air landing on the Ogre's head kicking off at the same time. The Ogre crashed into the ground, but got up quickly with a roar. Sairo shook his head, and laughed.

Sairo: HAHAHAHA!! You are as stupid, as you are foul smelling. Come at me beast. Let's see how long you can live.

The Ogre swung at Sairo, but it was dodged. Playing games with the foul smelling Ogre, Sairo continued to dodge every attack the beast attempted. It's breath as well as it's energy was quickly being consumed by it's randomly missed attacks. Another punch comes close to hit hitting Sairo, but he just smiles while dodging it. This time the Ogre punched threw a nearby tree bringing it crashing down onto the cabin, Sairo however just laughed again mocking the creatures' intelligence. Sadly it wasn't as stupid as Sairo would like to think, it knows when a weapon is available...with that the Ogre quickly grabbed the trunk of the tree swinging it with it's full power at Sairo. The impact sent Sairo flying back threw several trees, upon hitting the ground, Sairo laid motionless under the pile of lumber. It seemed as though it was over. The Ogre let out a loud roar, and beat it's chest signaling it's victory. But suddenly a large power exploded from under the trees turning them to dust, the Ogre stood baffled looking at the fog of saw dust. Suddenly Sairo zooms from behind the saw dust screen, and smashes a fist right into the gut of the Ogre bringing it down to it's knees. Sairo was furious, and his red aura grew more as he stepped behind the breathless Ogre speaking.

Sairo: [b]You, foul beast, have [size=4]pissed[/size]...[size=6]me[/size]...[size=8]off![/size][/b]

With those rage filled words, rather then using any number of special attacks he had at his disposal, Sairo simply reared back his gauntlet now emitting with his fiery red aura.

Sairo: It ends...[b]now[/b]!

The final word was uttered as Sairo thrusted his gauntlet forward toward the back of the Ogre, his metallic hand plunged straight through it's torso. Sairo's hand extruded from it's chest holding a blood sack, dropping it to the ground, it could be seen as a heart. The black blood of the Ogre stained the ground as if oil had be struck, with it's last breath the beast bellowed out in pain then collapsed to the soil. Sairo simply whipped his gauntlet in the air to fling the blood from it. Sairo sneered at the dead Ogre, then set it ablaze just for good measure.

Sairo: Rot in hell, you stupid piece of s**t.

Sairo spat on the charred remains, then hovered in the air for a moment overlooking the area. Seeing, nor sensing anything else Sairo took off once again.

Panji loved to play in the woods. At the young age of twelve, he had rarely been able to interact with nature, nor it's fruits.

When the world's being torn apart underneath your feet, it becomes quite difficult to settle down. Always moving--that was his life. In reality, everyone shared a nomadic lifestyle.
Each individual was their own separate island, unto themselves, drifting endlessly.

"Come on sis," Panji called, accepting his baby sister's hand into his own.

Escaping into the woods, they talked of fairy tale lands, devoid of monstrous threats and blood stained fields. The clouds above even remarked of how the sun had turned its back to the Earth.

"Panj," Myra said, in a hushed tone to her brother, suddenly pausing their afternoon of fun.

"Yeah sis," Panji questioned in a concerned tone, kneeling before his sister, in an attempt to make eye contact with her.

Feelings of shame and guilt choked Myra, but she [I]knew[/I] what she had to ask of her brother.

"Do you think that those bad men will hurt mommy and daddy," she finally asked, holding back potential tears.

Standing upright, rigid, Panji seemed distant. In one fell swoop, Myra's words seemed to lift Panji from their woodland getaway and take him to another world.

At first, his lips formed empty words. He didn't quite count on his sister asking the doomed question. Of course, she had to notice what was going on around them, but he had hoped that she was too young to fully realize their circumstance. The question had been lingering and he had known that it would one day be asked of him, but he never knew how he would answer. Finally it was time.

Kneeling down, once again and placing a hand on her shoulder, he assured the girl that whatever will be will be whatever she [I][B]wills[/I][/B] it to be. The answer was simple, but it seemed to satisfy her. Once again, she wore a familiar thin smile and they continued on.

Ever since the red ribbon troops moved into the small town, things had grown increasingly intolerable. The Red Ribbon Army assured citizens of the town their safety from the demons in exchange for complete obedience.

A mutual agreement quickly turned into slavery. Adults were forced to remain in town--toiling day and night under the harshest of circumstances, building forts for the Red Ribbon Army and packaging exports.

There was no escape. They were all prisoners. Soon Panji would be old enough to be put to work. He wondered when Myra would bring that horrible fact of life into their daily excursion.

Perhaps she [I]was[/I] about to send him reeling again with her adolescent curiosity, but the nearby sound of laughter alerted their senses.

"It's the Monban," Myra whined tugging at Panji's arm, "we've to to get out of here. Hurry!"

The Monban, of course, were the lowest rank of Red Ribbon. Mere grunts assigned to secure the perimeter of town. No one comes in. No one leaves.

Squinting his eyes, Panji looked beyond the brush and made out the silhouettes of two people--a male and a female, judging by their voices.

Laughing heartily, Blue assured Aster that there was a method to his madness.

"You see," he said, seemingly forgetting his troubles, "A brave person is not one who throws a stone in return of a stone, but he is the person who gives a flower in return of a stone."

Plucking a single flower out of the ground and placing it atop the currents of the lake, he watched the pedals drift away slowly.

Ignoring his little lesson, she was straight to the point.

Taking a seat beside him, she asked, "Are you working for them or not? You know they weren't happy when you took off."

Falling back, crossing his arms behind his head, becoming lost in the clouds above, whilst chewing on a peice of grass, Blue finally answered, "They're no better than those monsters. I [I]hate[/I] The Red Ribbon Army."

Smiling lazily, he added, "I'll work for myself. But, I'm more concerned about you and the others, than I am my own employment. Many Saiya-jins have been created. People are repeating their mistakes. There is no telling what's going through the minds of the others. I don't even know what's going on in my own head."

A boy's voice suddenly broke their conversation, "Did you say Red Ribbon Army?"

Quickly, sitting up, Blue glared towards the direction of the voice.

"Did you say that you [I]hate[/I] the Red Ribbon Army," a girl hiding behind his leg added.

Lying back down, he ignored them. Aster's eyes remained fixed on the children.

"Will you help us," the boy desperately pleaded.

After what seemed an eternity, Blue quipped, "Beat it."

It was true. He hated the Red Ribbon Army. But what did the children want of him? Could he really stand before an army of his creators in defiance?

The girl's voice, called out once again, "Please?"

[I]Back in Europe, somewhere near Belguim, Craig cut through the skies, a deep green aura burning brightly around him, and coursing behind him in the form of a tail. He had been 'produced' mainly for speed, and it was certainly reflecting now. Every human or demon who gazed into the bright tail of his aura, felt a sensation not un-like the one you get when you stare at the Sun.

There had always been controversy about creating a saiyan made entirely from the blood of Brolly. Brolly was [B]extremely[/B] proud, and had amazing speed and control of ki. They had hoped that Craig would only inherit Brolly's physical enhancements, as was usually the case in reproduction... but this wasn't reproduction, this was cloning, and that was quite different.

Unfortunately, Craig had inherited Brolly's pride, and his arrogance. He saw everyone, demons, humans, and even his fellow saiya-jins as inferior. The legendary blood coursing through his veins had greatly cntributed to him feeling this way.

Craig came to a stop, as if he had hit a brick wall. His aura lightened, as he gazed down upon a town, burning and roasting in an inferno like state, as demon hoarded and shredded each other, battling for control of the town. Craig waiting, in anticipation, waiting to make his move.[/I]

*The battle had long finished but Yuugi had remained behind. His eyes were closed as he sensed the corruption through the land, it made him feel sick.... all of the dead and quickly corroding demonic bodys floating in the ocean of blood created by the fallen hordes of unholy embodiment. His eyes opened after gaining a sufficiant amount of energy and started to fire off ki blasts everywhere dissolving the evil flesh, then noting the second advance of the demon hordes and realizing that he is the only one there he shakes his head and Sanpo No Yugameru's back to his place of employment... the east asian military(team go figure.. lol)... Walking into the Office he sits down in a chair infront of his superior/employer and spoke.*

Yuugi: The demon army had been taken care of... The other saiyans you sent me to observe are all powerful yes, but they lack discipline and fight recklessly. They wantonly throw their energy around and never plan ahead. I should have little to no problem in the Tournament...

*The generals hands clasp togather resting on the oaken desk... He realized that the Saiya-Jin infront of him was indeed Prideful and overconfidant himself but he cared not.. This saiyan also had superior intelligence and his technique's were quite unique. Leaning forward slightly he smirked and spoke to him.*

General: Good, You are everything I have expected and more... I look forward to seeing you battle in the tournament... Now go..

*The saiyan pauses for a moment then nods slightly with a "hai" turning and walking out the door.*

Kory flew off in search of more of the demons that were plaguing the earth.

Kory:*thinks* That Sairo guy should lighten up. But i guess we're not here to make friends. We got to take care of the demon's and compete in the tournament. I haven't seen too many Saiyan around, but i can sense lots more of them. I wonder when they're planning on showing up.

He halts as he spots a group of demons. He flies down and lands in the middle of the herd.

Kory: Shouldn't ake to long.

His Electric Blue aura appears around him as he prepares to take out the demons

[back in Iraq, Tifa was still being tortured and experimented on by the deranged scientist]

scientist: haha! this is wonderful, just look at all these energy readings

assistant: don't you think your being a little too hard on her?

scientist: of course not, she's a saiya-jin, Tifa will bring this country back into it's prime, we will become the ruler's of this planet!

assistant: she's looks pretty beat up, I think you should stop now for a while

scientist: nonsense! listen here Graham, she is a saiya-jin, she can HANDLE it!

clark: very well, sir

scientist: now, time to increase the ES-Shock to 100%!

clark: but sir, that's too much, we could lose her!

scientist: shut up fool!

[the deranged lunatic pushed the button, as Tifa began to cry out in pain as bolts of energy began to surround her body]

clark: please sir....that's enough

scientist: it's enough when I SAY it's enough!

[finally, after several minutes, he turned it off, Tifa's head stayed low, her breathing becoming less faint]

scientist: see? told you she can handle it

clark: *thinking* this is terrible, no one deserves this

clark: sir....has she eaten yet?

scientist: what do I look like, a cook?

clark: you mean she has not eaten in almost 2 weeks?

scientist: so what? I'm gonna go get a bite to eat myself

[the scientist walks out of the lab to the refectory]

clark: that poor woman....

[clark makes his way to the refectory himself and gets some water, with a few plates of soup and mashed potatoes, it wasen't much, but it was all he could get, he opened the holding cell and stepped inside]

clark: .....Tifa?

tifa: .........

[she slowly lifts her head to face him]

clark: I've bought some food for you, here, let me release your harnesses

[she takes off the harnasses, and Tifa immediately drops on the floor from exhaustion]

clark: damn, I'm sorry!

[he picks her up and lays her back against the wall]

clark: I didn't know that bastard hurt you so much, can you eat?

[she slowly managed a slow nod]

clark: hmm, I think I should help you out

[after helping her eat, he left the room, he did not put her harnasses back on so she would be able to gain her strength]

tifa: ......there.....must be.....a way.....out of this.....need help

[before falling asleep, she sent a quick telepathic message asking for help, those with the ability to sense should be able to pick it up, all she hoped that someone would come through for her]

to be continued....

Becoming rather annoyed, Blue once again sat up, glaring at the children.

Groaning, he asked, "How can we help you?"

Panji told them the entire story. They told the Saiya-jins of the horrors that accompanied life with the Red Ribbon army, though Blue was already fully aware.

Every now and then, Myra would chime in and confirm her brother's accusations or elaborate excitedly.

Panji and Myra finally finished their story by begging in unison, "So, can you make them go away?"

Tickled with laughter, Blue teased the children.

"How do you even know that [I]we[/I][ can make them leave? After all, we're just ordinary people," Blue said sarcastically.

Not moved in the slightest, Panji retorted, "Normal people don't wear a Gi on a trip to the lake and normal people wouldn't make it past the Monban."

Giggling, Myra followed by adding that "Normal people don't have blue or silver hair, either."

The "rat-tat-tat" of gun shots far off in town, shook the children considerably.

"Do you hear that," Panji exclaimed, now losing his composure, "every time we hear that sound, we go back to town wondering if we're orphans."

Bowing her head down, pouting, Myra explained that the Red Ribbon army killed people when they collapsed, when they were of no more use.

Standing up, clenching his fists in horror and unbridled rage, Blue stared down at the children, unable to believe that young children could be forced to face such a harsh existence.

Yet, he could not answer. Blue still wasn't sure that he could face the Red Ribbon Army--his "former" employers.

Answering for him, Aster assured the children with the words, "Of course, we'll help."

Kory had got rid of the small army of demons without even breaking a sweat. He then picked up the message from Tifa.

Kory:*thinks* Well better go save her.

He flies off at terrific speed, he didn't even realise he could go this fast. He had never really bothered to try as he had always used his instant translocation technique. He arrived in Irag in no time and reached the place where Tifa was.

He burst through the roof and seen Tifa slumped against the wall barley conciouss

Fladra awakenened in her "room" if you could even call it that. To her it was a prison. She looked at the wires attached to her arm that were supposed to drain her of her energy so she wont escape, but really it was doing the opposite. (because she knew how to work with computers stangly enough) All of a sudden the door to her cell opened and the motioned her out.

Fladra: is it time?

Mike: yeah, so get moving

Fladra: you know you really shouldnt push someone around that is capable of destroying you

Mike: please just move it you dont want to keep them waiting

Fladra: if I must its not fair though why do you guys stay safe in this base while I fight your battles for you you guys took a big risk in buying me

Fladra: if im property and ive got more strength then them then why am i a possession i mean im a living thing too... but i shoulnt complain I was created to do this...

Mike: we're here kid time for your first taste of freedom
now go out there and kick some demon butt.. but try to stay in peice okay? i was put in charge of you so dont do anything stupid ok?

Fladra: hey did I ever do anything wrong before?

Mike: well...

Fladra: dont answer that im otta here...

she lifts off into a desolate world that once had been lush and beautiful. Landing in France near where Paris had once stood , she looks around... and spots a demon! a rouge one but "all of them must die" she thinks in disgust she sighs before doing what she was designed to do.. destroy!

As Sairo flew through the sky, with the Ogre's black blood still leaking from his gauntlet, his scouter pick up more life forces just below him. Sairo descends to see what's down there, as he does an old road with recked vehicles is seen. It was one of those roads abandoned so long ago because of the demon's taking shelter nearby, this was their warning to keep others away from their shelters. Of course there were occasionally people who was either desperate to get through, or very stupid. Either way it's said that most people only made it as far as half way, before they were ambushed and killed. Sairo caught site of mob of demons giving chase to a young woman, and a little girl. Sairo didn't seem to care much about helping them but his job was to destroy the demons, and this is what he would do. Sairo watched for a couple moment when suddenly the young woman collapsed, it took the little girl a couple seconds to realize this as she looked back screaming.

Little Girl(Daughter): Mommy! Mommy! Get up! Don't let the monsters get you!

The young woman tried to get up, but her foot was caught on something upon looking down she could see a demon's hand coming from under the concrete, it's hand was grasping her ankle. With a scream, and tears in her eye she gave up yell at her little girl.

Young Woman(Mom): GET OUT OF HERE! RUN! TRY TO GET TO YOUR UNCLE! GO!

Little Girl(Daughter): NOOO!

The little girl stomped, and ran back to her mothers side trying pull her away, but of course she didn't have the strength. The little girl then in desperation grabbed a stick by the side of the road, and began to whip the demonic hand holding her mother's leg.

Little Girl: Let go of my mommy! Let go you mean monster!

This just seemed to anger the monster further as it popped it's upper body out of the asphalt still holding the young woman's leg, but then it grabbed the little girl by the arm. The beast looked at the little girl's face, tears streaming down and pale from fear. As the other demons were closing in, and this demon ready to kill. Sairo had seen enough, he began to free fall without using his flying powers to slow him down. At that speed it was clear, the demons only had a few minutes left to their pathetic lives. It was so fast that only a blur was seen, thenthe monster disappeared back into the hole with the blur of a man from above going in too. The young woman, and little girl hugged as they were freed, but they were now surrounded. The action seemed to stop for a moment when they heard a demonic shriek from the hole, and the demon's mangled corpse is tossed upwards through the hole on to the road. The demons all stood looking on with confusion, and slight fear. The young woman, and her daughter were still shaking as they watched unknowingly as to what would happen next. Slowly Sairo hovered out of the whole, the sun on his back made him a shadowy figure. His gauntlet shined in on the sun, demons blood running off of it and onto the road. Sairo slowly pointed to the demon with his gauntlet, the light reflected onto him showing his cold expressionless face, with his finger extended towards the demon horde he spoke.

Sairo: Demons....today you die, and I'll shall be playing the role of the Grim Reaper. Tremble before me, and die like the cowardly beasts that you are.

The young woman, and the little girl both sat on the road, breathless, as Sairo passed by them then looked towards them uttering 'Stay down, out of my way, and you shall live.' They nodded in agreement as Sairo took flight toward the demons, he plowed through them with great speed. Some were knocked down, some were tossed aside, and others were just hit so hard that their torso was ripped from their lower halves. Sairo stopped behind the demons, and turned looking at the remaining demons then laughed as they rush at him. Sairo sent a bone crushing punch to the face of the first demon, it's face seem to collapse making it look like a flatten basket ball. Two other demons dove at Sairo from the sides, but he jumped up and out of the way. The two demons collided falling to the asphalt, as Sairo dropped back down landing on their skulls.

Sairo: Like stomping grapes. Hahaha!

The demons became enraged, and all tried to dog pile on Sairo. Upon leaping on him, they slowly got off one by one ready to kill. But when they reached the bottom of the pile, Sairo was no where to be found, the demons frantically looked around hearing a chuckle. Then back on the hood of a destroyed car, Sairo stood gathering energy. His KI seemed to bubble over like the lava of a volcano, his long white hair flowed up and down as his aura surged around him. Sairo grinned at the demons finally seeing him, they stood in amazement and wonder as they watched a thin circle of KI from on his finger tip. Sairo raised his hand high, and reared it back with of course his last words to accompany their impending death.

Sairo: Your time on this Earth, is now over. As I said, I will be playing the role of the Grim Reaper. With this blade, I shall cut you all down. Farewell creatures. [size=4][b]RAZOR DISC!!![/b][/size]

Sairo tossed the Razor Disc at the crowd of demons it made it through half of the horde, when suddenly Sairo clenched his fist in the air. The disc exploded putting a huge crater in the road, and demolishing the demons. Sending the foul creatures back whence they came.

Sairo: Back to hell!

Suddenly Sairo felt something clutch his leg, and he looked down seeing the little girl hugging his leg looking back up at him.

Little Girl(Daugter): Thank you, mister! You saved us. You saved my mommy!

Sairo's eye twitched, his mind didn't know whether to be annoyed by this, or to be happy. Then to add on to it, the little girl's mother herself began to hug him.

Young Woman(Mother): OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE A HERO!

Sairo's mind wandered for a moment, thinking to himself as he stood there emotionless with the woman and girl hugging him. [i]'Argh...I should have just let them die. What the hell am I going to do now?'[/i] Sairo then moved them away, and spoke.

Sairo: Do [size=3][b]NOT[/b][/size] hug me!

The mother, and daughter were both a little thrown off by his attitude. But the young woman could tell he was not one of those emotional types who'd hug you, even when you were just in the face of death. The young woman just sighed, and slowly asked Sairo for help.

Young Woman(Mother): Could you help us? You see we're trying to get to the next town to find my brother, but I don't think we could make it with all of these monsters around. You can be like a bodyguard. I don't have that much, but I can pay you once we get to the town.

Sairo pondered, and came to a conclusion thinking to himself. [i]'Hmm...this could work out nicely. I'd get paid for doing my job killing demons, and all I have to do is keep these two alive to get an extra bonus. On top of that, I can use them as bait to lure demons out.'[/i] Sairo grinned slightly, and looked at the two.

Sairo: Fine, you will have my protection until the next town. Then you're on your own, and you will pay before I take my leave of absence. Understood?

The young woman, and her child both agreed by nodding their heads. Sairo walked behind them, as they led the way.

[b]OOC: Sorry for this long *** post, but I just couldn't stop writing. Also just like to point out that this town is not the one Blue, and Aster are near. This is a totally different town.[/b]

fladra thinking:demon killing well that wasnt too hard. So now what am i supposed to do? im supposed to be priming up for that stupid tourament...tounament what a joke its like what people used to do... what was it that Mike told me? oh yeah they bet on horses and thats probably what there gonna do when the tournaments on! i will have no part in this! I AM NOT PROPERTY! IM NO SLAVE! why wasnt I born like all other living things...oh well i should be happy at least they let me out for now then they will come out and try to retrive me then lock me up again.... fighting is something im not looking forward to.... especially if it means what it does.

all of a sudden something very fast passes overhead.

Fladra thinking: oh no not again im not in the mood for demon squashing.. hey wait thats no demon! hmmm yes! entertainment! lets see where it goes... maybe its 1 of my kind! If it is I wanna see who it is. I wish I wasn?t sold before I was awakened

[COLOR=indigo]"NOOO! Help! Marth, do something!" "KAMEHAMEHA!"[/COLOR]

[b]Colonel Joseph:[/b]Marth! Wake up!

[b]Marth:[/b]What? Huh?

[b]Joseph:[/b]Were at the base. Let me remove those cuffs.

[i]Joseph reached over to remove the shackles, but Marth smiled and snapped them easily.[/i]

[b]Joseph:[/b]Um...Never mind.

[i]Marth and Joseph got out of the helicopter, and walked over to the large building infront of them. Inside, they passed throught numerous scanning devices, x-rays and de-contamination screens. When they finally arrived at the central control room, technitions and doctors rushed up to Marth, and led him to a side room. Marth walked through, and Joseph and the personell waited. A large explosion suddenly rocked the room, and Marth shot out of the door.[/i]

[b]Marth:[/b]Was that some kind of sick JOKE? Lead me to a room full of deamons?!

[b]Joseph:[/b]Perfect. Suit him up.

[i]Before Marth could say another word, dozens of staff swarmed him, and lead him off to another door. Joseph nooded to the lead Security member, who locked the door. Marth's scream could be heard from the doorway he went through, and Joseph nodded.[/i]

[b]Joseph:[/b]He'll be perfect.

Sparrows twittered on green boughs, and bathed in pristine sunlight. The faint sound of insects buzzing surrounded the two Saiya-jin tourists and their children tour guides.

As Panji and Myra ran ahead, laughing and playing, enjoying the freedom of the forrest, Blue's stomach continued to churn. The evil energy hadn't vanished or withered away. Contrarily, it grew stronger, expanded and transformed into something entirely different--something terrifying.

"I can still feel it too," Aster informed Blue, noticing his troubled appearance.

"It's funny," the blue-haired Saiya-jin returned, "The energy is only growing stroner. I'll be the first to bet that we run into that at this tournament."

Mildly amused, she teased, "Scared?"

Looking up into the sky, as if to find the right words, Blue concluded, "For a man who's able to recognize his own shortcomings is a man who can change his own destiny."

Genuinely confused, Aster asked, "Exactly what is that supposed to mean."

Panji and Myra giggled and played about in the distance, seeminingly experiencing great relief. Freedom was theirs and they could taste it. Blue wondered if he'd ever share the same feeling.

"Well," he began, "I'm not sure if I can stand up to something like that, but at least I can make that choice."

Without warning, the children grew suddenly still....uneasy.

"What's wrong," Aster asked concernedly.

Shifing his eyes back and forth, Blue sensed nearby life forms--the childrens' so-called Monban.

About a half an hour went by, Sairo accompanied the young woman and her daughter. So far there has been no trouble, everything was calm and peacefully. The little girl became tired, and tugged on Sairo's cape. Sairo looked at the little girl, and bent over getting closer to see what she wanted.

Sairo: What do you want?

The little girl acted shy, and a little afraid as her mother watch on. The girl muttered something, to Sairo. But she spoke too low, Sairo spoke with a louder tone.

Sairo: What? I can't hear your mumbling. Speak up girl.

The girl finally spoke up, and clearly enough to be understood.

Little Girl(Daugter): My...my legs are tired. Can you carry me?

Sairo stood straight up again, and looked at her mother. Then to the child again, before replying.

Sairo: I am not a horse, and you are not my child. So do not request things of me...[b]again[/b].

Sairo began to walk ahead, and the little girl's mother picked her up as tears began to stream down her face. More time past, the mother's legs began to get tired from the extra weight along with the long walk. They began to fall behind, and Sairo finally looked back again seeing the mother nearly about to fall over. Sairo released a small growl with annoyance, walking back up to the mother grabbing the child, and placing the young woman on his shoulder. With both of them in his arms, Sairo just flew towards the town ahead. The young woman wasn't too happy about this sudden change in altitude, but the little girl just cheered on.

Little Girl(Daughter): Yay! This is fun mommy! WEEEE!!!

Young Woman(Mother): Put us down! You're going too high!

Sairo became angered as she kept tapping on his back, before he shouted back.

Sairo: Keep that up woman, and I'll drop you!

She stopped her protest immediately, and just let him take them along. Soon enough Sairo landed in town, and put the two down. Sairo gave a look at the young woman for her attitude, then put his hand out.

Sairo: I've brought you to town, and now my payment. I want it.

The mother took out her small purse, and held it out over Sairo's hand. About one-hundred dollars fell out in the form of a roll of ones. Sairo held it up looking at it in disgust.

Sairo: That's it?

The young woman replied sounding upset.

Young Woman(Mother): [i]"That's it?"[/i] That's all of the money we had! You know it's not so easy to make money these days.

Sairo gritted his teeth, and just turned away from them flying from the town. Suddenly he heard beeping in his ear again, coming to a stop, Sairo hovered in the air listening to his incoming orders. Jeffery Bush's voice is heard again.

Jeffery Bush: Awww...that was so sweet of you to help that mother and child out. You've manage to wait time, because you wanted a measly hundred bucks. Just so you know, that's mine when you get back.

Sairo's face contorted a bit as his face turned a slight red color in anger, then replied.

Sairo: Argh...yes....sir....Wait. Get back?

Jeffery Bush: That's right, your new orders are to get back to base now. You will meet me, and the general in the meeting hall. Don't be late again, or a strict punishment will be dealt to you.

Sairo once again became enraged as, his owner, Jeffery Bush just dropped transmission with him ignoring anything Sairo could have said afterward. Sairo's nose flared as he quickly shot a KI blast a nearby mountain to calm down. Once he did so Sairo sped back towards base thinking to himself. [i]'One of these days, I'm goning to snap that prick's neck!'[/i]

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: .....I don't like it at all.

Little girl: I'm scared.

Aster: Come here...

[i]The girl quickly ran up into Aster's arms and wrapped her hands around her neck.[/i]

Blue: You sure have a way with kids.

Aster: I'm a lady, it's more comfortable for little kids.[/cOLOr]

ooc:When is the tournament starting?
---------------------
[i]Marth sat in his quarters, locked in a restraining device. His eyes were close, and he was pretending to still be unconcious. He felt the cold metal of the powerful device on his chest, head, and limbs. He listened to Joseph and the Head Doctor Kristoph talking.[/i]

[b]Kristoph:[/b]He has to much rage. There's something in his gene makeup...And he's a security risk!

[b]Joseph:[/b]I know...We need him to enter the tournament for us. Thats the only way that we'll get more funding!

[b]Kristoph:[/b]But according to his memories, he already has some Brolly genes in him! How much more do we need?

[b]Joseph:[/b]Alot more! He was supposed to be all powerful!

[i]Marth suddenly opened his eyes and saw the two through his helmet's visor.[/i]

[b]Marth:[/b]I'll do it.

[b]Joseph:[/b]Marth...Son, I didn't know you were awake...Have you seen your combat uniform?

[b]Marth:[/b]Yes. I don't like red. Make it blue. But keep the ARK logo in the back.

[b]Joseph:[/b]Of course.*Joseph and Kristoph leave the room.*

fladra: nuts lost it whatever it was

com: fladra report back to base immediately we have a situation here!

fladra: ill be right there

fladra flies back to the base only to find it in smoldering ruins with only a few people diging in the rubble tring to find their lost comrades.

fladra: what happened here? omg! MIKE! MIKE WHERE ARE YOU!?

a commander comes up behind fladra and starles her when he starts to speak

commander: this is what happens when we allow our seacrt weapon out.. demons attack! this is what happens and its because I was so stupid as to give your caretaker the ok to set you loose!

fladra:where is Mike? is he dead?

commander: you take her to the transport you know what the orders are,so do it

soldier: yes sir! come on lets get you ready for transport

fladra: make me

soldier: dont make me gas you

fladra: make my day! im not willing to go until i find out if Mike is ok

soldier: then so be it

two men come up behind fladra and gas her while she was caught off guard

soldier: there i made your day

Upon returning to the base, Sairo landed out side on the walk way leading towards the building. As he was approaching it, most passing soldiers would salute him for some reason unknown to him. One soldier spoke out as he was passing by as well.

Soldier: Good job, sir. You sure put those demons in there place.

Sairo turned looking at him as he passed by, thoughts were wondering through his mind. Then he spoke to himself again.

Sairo: What the hell is going on here? These soldiers usually ignored me for being different. How do they know about me destroying those demons? Did they broadcast it all over the base?

Sairo chuckled as he walked in through the front door, more soldiers saluted him at the door. Suddenly he heard his own voice from the rec room [i]"Demons....today you die, and I'll shall be playing the role of the Grim Reaper. Tremble before me, and die like the cowardly beasts that you are."[/i] Sairo just cocked his head to the side, then walked into the rec room. The large TV on other side caught his attention, as a small group of soldiers sat around it cheering. Sairo's eyes widened a bit as he seen himself tearing demons apart, as if it were a coliseum the soldiers rose cheering and yelling out obscenities. 'Yeah! Kill every last one of those sons'a b******s!' Sairo scraped his gauntlet across the wall becoming slightly annoyed with this, then he spoke out at the soldiers.

Sairo: TURN THAT THE F**K OFF!! THIS MINUTE!

The soldiers were shaken with surprise as they quickly turned the tape off. Sairo grabbed the tape from the soldier ejecting it, they all watched him in curiosity. Sairo spoke again.

Sairo: I am not for your amusement! I am not a sitcom, nor am I a series! You will tell me how you obtained this, or I shall tear your flesh from blood stained bone. Now where did you get this tape?

Each soldier quickly tried to reply, but Sairo raised his hand and pointed at one soldier in the middle.

Sairo: You! You will tell me...you will tell me where you got this. Answer me, answer me as if...your life depended upon it....because it does...

The soldier looked back, and forth at his fellow soldiers then swallowed before answering.

Soldier: Uh..well...sir....Mr.Bush gave a couple tapes out of you destroying those monsters.

Sairo looked confused, and spoke once again.

Sairo: What for? Why did he give these out?

Soldier: Well...he said for boosting morale, and so we all know that we're dead locked in the tournament. He even gave us permission to make bets on your victory.

Sairo's nostrils flared as he toss the tape across the room, then grabbed the soldier up by the neck. His feet ran in the air, as if he was hoping to run away. Sairo looked up at the soldier's face turning a slight purple, then he looked towards the other soldiers.

Sairo: Hear me now! I am not a race horse, nor am I a slot machine. If you bet on my victory, although it would be a safe bet, if I heard of any specific person betting on me. I will come to your room, and tear your skull from that fleshy sack on you shoulders! Consider Death to be a door to door service. Are we understood?

The soldiers shook their heads, and Sairo dropped the soldier as he turned walking out the door. Sairo approached his small room on one side of the base, and entered. Upon entering Sairo sees a suit, and black tie hanging a rack next to the small bed he had.

Sairo: Where the hell did this come from?

Sairo inspected it closer finding a note attached. Taking it down in on swift motion, Sairo began to read it.

[i]'Sairo,
Put this on, and get to the dinning hall. Plans have changed slightly, we will be having dinner with the other politicians who are waiting to control this planet. Now don't be late.
Your owner/[b]Master[/b],
Jeffery Bush[/i]

Sairo roared in anger smashing his fist through the wall, then pulled it out clenched in rage Sairo uttered words to himself.

Sairo: I am a Saiya-jin! No matter how I came to be, whether it was trough natural birth, or being some project from a test tube. I AM A SAIYA-JIN! I am reduced to this! I have to don human clothing to look as if I cared, or wanted to be apart of their silly little human race. I am nothing more then an errand boy, a puppet to lower life forms.....I am...a Saiya-jin dog...

Sairo's voice seemed to fade off as he realized his role in life. He was right. He was the dog of the human race. Fighting for them. Killing for them. In pain for them. Sairo clutched the note tighter as he looked into a mirror on the wall, as his thoughts wandered on his mind made him see a dog collar around his neck. Sairo then realized more truth...

Sairo: We fight...for the human race...to win [b]them[/b] power over this world! Once obtained we would no longer be of use, and I know just what they would do. They'd kill us off, so they would never be challenged by us. So we, the superior race, would never come against them. We are like Gods! And Gods....answer to no one... So be it Jeffery Bush, I will be your dog. But when the timing is right, I shall return all the kindness you bestowed upon me....none...

Sairo drops his Saiya-jin armor, and cloak to change into this suit for the big dinner.

OOC: Majora's Mask and everyone for that matter, the tournament will start shortly. Basically, Neil and I decided to give it a little lead way because we wanted to see who exactly would post from the sign ups and give everyone a chance to develop their characters. The actual tourney will begin in a day or so. I encourage everyone to continue developing their characters until then, as it will have a profound impact on the actual tournament itself :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Who goes there? Identify yourself![/I]

Their gruff voices, devoid of feeling seemed to ignite irrevocable fear into the hearts of the children.

As Myra clutched at Aster desperately, Blue carelessly leaned against a tree and yawned, whilst carefully managing his uprising anger.

Lush forest, an endangered species almost ripped out of a fairy tale book, gave way as several figures draped in the Red Ribbon Army's official grunt attire surrounded their victims.

Raising a fore finger to a small button, one of the individuals, a medium-sized man, frowned.

The goggles clinging to his face flashed briefly of green and red.

Slowly, his mouth formed the words, "[I]Myra and Panji, 34th district--pesants[/I]."

[I]"What are you two doing out here,"[/I] he demanded.

Before, they could answer, he said, "[I]You will be severely punished for these actions, as will your parents.[/I]

Biting his lower lip, seemingly holding back tears, Panji slid to the ground helplessly, clutching his knees while rocking back and forth.

Myra, on the other hand, tightened her monumental grip on Aster further.

[I]As for you two,"[/I] the apparent leader said, addressing both Blue and Aster, "[I]neither of you show up in my files. The punishment for entering this area without the proper identification is death."[/I]

Nodding to his troops, he ordered, "[I]Kill the intruders and bring me the children. That is all."[/I]

Sobbing in pure anguish, Myra shouted, "No, don't!"

Blue and Aster on the other hand, simply smiled.

Sadistically, Aster told the approaching men, "We're going to make [I]you[/I] cry."

Dancing and ghost punching and arrogant as ever, Blue taunted the men to the best of his abilities.

"You men don't look very bright," Blue chastised, "if it rained soup, you guys would probably carry forks instead of spoons!"

Sneering, one of the Monban cussed underneath his breath and fired his assault rifle at Blue.

In astonishment, the Monban soldier watched as Blue simply caught the bullets and let them fall to the ground like black pepper.

Not the chauvinist, Aster simply waved her arm, sending multiple troops flying and crashing against tree trunks sickeningly.

Placing his hands on his hips, Blue yelled to the commander, "Listen you, followers always get led to a dead end."

Pointing his finger towards the man, Blue then added, "And you've just ran into a couple dead ends."

Nodding to one another Aster and Blue quickly finished off the troops, moving at inhuman speeds, much to the astonishment of the unfortunate Monban and the children.

Appearing beside the commander, who had now wet his pants, Aster and Blue each gazed into his eyes maliciously.

"You're finished, understand," Blue said, grinning evilly.

Silently, slowly, menacingly, Aster whispered in the commander's ear, the words, "Saiya-jins live forever--you don't."

Losing his footing, the commander fell back, stammering the word, "Saiya-jin" repeatedly before retreating into the forest helplessly.

Cheering and completely unaware of the meaning of the word "Saiya-jin" the children celebrated. Reality came crashing down on them. Momentarily--once their new found friends made it to town, they would be free, perhaps for the first time in their lives.

Wasting no time, Aster and Blue scooped up a respective child and took to the skies, racing towards the town of Creek Ridge.

[I]Tamatea and Warlock touched down, their auras fading. Warlock looked around eagerly, while Tamatea just smiled, and looked across the land in front of him... This was Queenstown, one of few remaining cities in the whole of New Zealand... The scenery was beautiful. The city spread across the center of a valley outwards, housing and the like crawling up the mountains on the outskirts of town. It was from the top of one of these mountains that Warlock and Tamatea overlooked Queenstown. Lake Wakatipu to the east, and to the northwest, the Remarkables, the beautiful mountain range... Warlock grinned, and looked at Tamatea, who was still smiling as he looked over the city...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] You really like it here, don't you?

[B]Tamatea:[/B] This city... Is my home... And the people here are the closest thing to a family I have.

[B]Warlock:[/B] This is the location of New Zealand's ANZMC Headquarters, right?

[B]Tamatea:[/B] Not really... This place is the stronghold. The real headquarters is where the old parliment buildings are, in the north island... Wellington, it was called once..

[B]Warlock:[/B] I see. So where's the stronghold? In the city?

[B]Tamatea:[/B] The main entrance is... The stronghold itself is northwest... Around Lindis pass... A fair way from here.

[B]Warlock:[/B] Hmmm... Well, let's report in, and see what to do from here... I think we'll have to report to Sydney HQ as well.

[B]Tamatea:[/B] Probably... Let's go.

[I]Tamatea jumped foward, off the side of the mountain, and then picked up into flight. Warlock followed, as he headed towards the center of the city...[/I]

[i]Marth stood in his restraining device again, watching the doctors work on him through the helmet visor. He was wearing his combat suit(the suit Vegeta wore againts Freiza)and it was blue, per his request. The ARK logo had been grafted onto the back armor panles, everything was to his liking. But there was one thing in the suit Marth wasn't aware of. Anautomatic trigger would pump neuro-toxins into his heart if he began to get out of control. Because of the Brolly genes in him, the personell at ARK were taking no chances. Marth turned his head as Joseph walked to him from the left.[/i]

[b]Joseph:[/b]Were going to put you out in the field, son. You ready?

[b]Marth:[/b]As always.

[i]Jospeh pressed a small yellow button on his watch, and the restraning clamps around Marth lossened thier pressure, and swung away. Marth stretched, causing several bones to pop, as he hadn't moved in days. Marth warmed up for the field test with flurries of punches and kicks. When he was ready, he nodded to Jospeh. Joseph and Marth walked twords a helicopter, and were off.

A while later, the copter stopped over a deamon pit, full of grunts. Joseph looked at Marth, and they both nodded. Marth let himself fall out of the helicopter, in a total free fall. When he ws about 100 feet from the ground, he began to slow his decent. He stopped right above a grunt's head, and brought his fist downward. The grunt's head smashed open, it's limited ammount of brains splattering out and onto it's comrades. With a leering war cry, the deamons converged on Marth.

Marth smiled, and offered a bone rattling war cry of his own. The deamons came on relentless, to stupid to know what they were facing. He let the deamons grab his arms and legs, and pull him downwards. suddenly, Joseph's voice came into his head.

"For the name of God, fight, boy!"

Just as he was almost forced to the ground, he shouted, and a huge green energy field exploded out from him. Deamons all around him were thrown in every direction, landing on the other deamons. The grunts exploded left and right as Marth sent out fast flying energy beams. The air soon smelled of fried flesh and ozone, as Marth preceded to beat on ten deamons at once. It only took hit to break flesh and bone on the deamons, and soon his whole combat suit was awash in blood and bile. With cries of fear, the deamons ran away. Marth let them go over the horizon, the raised his hand up. A small green energy ball formed in his palm, and he threw it as hard as he could. A few seconds later, it exploded. The force of the blast was no different than standing beside a Hydrogoen Bomb exploding. The ARK helicopter was slewed this way and that, and the pilot tried to regain control.

Marth flew back up into the helicopter, which the pilot had now steadied. Marth sat down on the bench beside Joseph.[/i]

[b]Joseph:[/b]Excellent! *starts clapping*Very good indeed. But the next tine you want to do that bomb thing, warn us.

[i]Marth nodded, and closed his eyes. What usually was blackness, another vision greeted him. Two Saya-jins. A man and a woman. That was strange...The man had blue hair, which was unusual. Marth opened his eyes, and looked outward. Yes, he could scence their energy signatures. He would meet them soon...Very soon.[/i]

fladra groans as she awakenes in her new cell but this time she is bound with electrical shakles, she could easily break them. But since she doesnt want to cause troble she wears them anyway.She is totally unaware of the new chemicals they pumped into her before she woke up. As she hangs there thinking about her best friend Mike and slowly growing more angry by the minute, she hears the door open and a strange man she has never seen before enters her dark cell....

man: so this is what im being paid to keep under control? a kid? she doesnt seem that dangerous, hey kid what did you do to get put there?

Fladra: Im no kid im a dangerous weapon.

man: yeah sure you look about 14 how can you do any damage

Fladra: does this mean anything to you? "Saiya-jin"

the mans eyes get very wide at the sound of that.

Fladra thinking: obiously he wasnt told his orders were to watch a saiya-jin! ha

man: look kid if you are 1 of those then why dont you prove it to me?

Fladra: ok but i warned you

the shakles immedeately break off and she lands silently on the ground

Fladra: so what happened to Mike? where is he and who are you?

man: im Chris and i dont know who this "Mike" is or where he even is.. i was brought here and was told to watch you until the tournament!

Fladra: look buddy im growing tired of your yabbering I know youre lieing! tell me all you know and i might consider letting you live

Chris: forget this im otta here!!

he turns to run but hes now frozen to the spot and unable to run

Fladra: whats the hurry? if youre leaving im going too! any objections?

Chris: no mai'm

Chris unlocks the door and lets Fladra out first, following after in growing terror of her.

Fladra: now where is the medical ward? Chris old buddy old pal tell me where it is and ill let your head stay on your shoulders.

Chris: dont ask me I just got here today! ask someone else who might know like.. those guys!

Fladra: I asked you to tell me ether tell me or a will have a new punching bag. Now take me to there! understand?

Chris: ok ill try

Fladra: dont try do it!

Deep in the under-water research centre known as the labourinth, three men who are most likely Scientists with their white coats, stand around a small container looking inside. One of them is looking at the large piece of paper running out of the small machine next to the container, the other two gazing with amazment at the contents. Then one of them clicks a few keys onn the keypad on the other side of the container. Some gas is released from inside, then a small ammount of liquid drops out. The front opens like a door, inside is a very muscular man. His eyes closed with his head down, they continue to gaze.

Scientist 1: We've done it! We've finally finished brain washing him, he'll never attack another human being again.

Scientist 2: We'll see. . . . wake him up.

The man's eyes snap open at these words, then he begins to speak in a low raspy voice.

Man: I'm already up. Something I can do for you gentlemen.

Scientist 3: That's a nice attitude you have Andrew.

Andrew: Who asked you to speak, moron.

Scientist 2: What did you say?

Before he replies Andrew grips the man's right arm then yanks it off his body. Then as he commences beating the man to death with his own arm he coments. . . .

Andrew: I've really gotta HAND it to ya!

As one of the other scientists tries to hit some buttons to call for help, Andrew leeps off his feet into a flying round house kick, taking the man's head clean off. The body flies straight through the wall, the head rolling just below Andrew's right foot.

Andrew: Sometimes I can never put a foot wrong!

Andrew smashes his foot down on the head, driving it a few inches down through the floor. The other Scientist by this time was hiding somewhere in the laboratory so not to suffer the same fate as his colleauges. Andrew looked round the room for him then just stopped.

Andrew: You can run but you'll still die!

Andrew spread his feet apart, raising his arms to head height, he slowly began to increase his power. A huge purple Auro surrounded him, as his power almost maxed out. The floor aroud him dented, then buckled as other things around the room suffered simarlerly. Then a huge blast burst from Andrew's auro, spreading for several miles completely obliterating the under-sea lab. Smoke, dust and rubble covered almost every part of the surrounding area, Andrew floating above it all.

Andrew: If you think you can contain me Humans. . . . think again!

Then a thought crossed his mind. . . . . . . . Saiyan needed help. He placed his middle finger and index finger on his forehead then searched for a few mnutes, then he disappeared.

-----------------------------------
Sorry for the late arrival but I haven't had time til now!