OtakuBoards

DragonBall After Death: Biological Apocalypse

Charles

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Astralyas twisted in a tight circle, then whipped her arms around to hit Fladra's. The two began to exchange furious blows, back and forth, neither gaining the advantage. Suddenly, Aster broke away and smashed both fists down, beating against Fladra's shoulders. In the same instant, Fladra's hands connected with Aster's stomach. The two fell to the ground and landed on all fours. Immediatly Fladra looked up and blocked Aster's next attack.

Fladra: You're better than you look.

Aster: I know. I could say the same...but...[/i] Rue Arience...

[i]Several beams of energy concentrated into Aster's outstretched hands and surged forward, crashing against Fladra's exposed torso.[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fladra arose... barely but she wasnt gonna die not here not now

fladra: yo remind me again why are we fighting? i didnt do anything to tee you of and you didnt do anything to get me mad so why are we fighting? fire storm!

a red beam exploded from Fladras hands in a burning deadly radience it looked like she had hit aster but fladra wasnt putting her guard down

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Aster threw up the shield as fast as the attack hit, then countered with her own. When the dust had cleared, both were still standing, barely hurt.[/i]

Fladra: So we are fighting because...?

Aster: The Glory!

[i]She winked. Obviously, that wasn't the reason, but it was good enough.[/i]

Fladra: Really?!?

Aster: No, I guess it does the guys good to see two really cute chicks battle it out. Although I'm sure they're thinking that we're just a pair of weaklings. Cute, but weaklings.

Fladra: ...*groan* I think you're right.

Aster: Ah well, at least we can look like we're trying to kill eachother.

Fladra: Deal.

[i]Conversation over, the two women flew at eachother again, fists raised, aura's snapping dangerously. When they collided, the auras twisted together, crackling against themselves, searching for flaws. The women fired beams siemotaneously, the aftershock knocking both to the side. Aster wiped blood from her face and grinned slightly, showing pointed teeth.

Aster: Now this is more like it![/i] HELLSPAWN![/COLOR]

After the arial attacks had subsided and the two were back on the ground holding each other at arms lenth triing to break each others defences fladra said over the roar of the crowd

Fladra: so how are we gonna pull off 1 of us not diing? haha what does your owner have that keeps you fighting? I have my best freind to save but like there gonna keep him alive after this!! final blaze!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Astralyas's foot glowed blue and she kicked upwards, sending the attack into the air. After the explosion, she stared right back at Fladra and winked.[/i]

Fladra: Well?

Aster: I don't have an employer anymore.

Fladra: Did you ever?

Aster: Well...the mainframe was destroyed; compliments of me. And since I wasn't programed to obey....a major fault of my creators, I don't exactly have an....erum....sense of morals. But I do now, and my "parents" are part of a certain crater in the southwest islands...

Fladra: So you destroyed them.

Aster: Basically.

Fladra: So who dies?

Aster: If I get this right...neither of us. It could be a draw, or I could just knock you out and pretend you died.

[i]Fladra's eyes opened wieder, this was an idea she hadn't thought of before. Sure it was dishonest, but it saved both of them alot of trouble. Without another word, Astralyas tilted her hands, palms up and screamed. A huge firebrand shot down from the sky, bounced against her palms, then shot towards Fladra.[/i][/COLOR]

fladra: bring it on!!

the blast looked like it had hit fladra but in reality it hadnt instead she jumped up and fell back faking a huge painfull fall, she landed twitching then stoped and went limp

fladra thinking: Mike please be alive when i get you I hope your ok....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Aster folded her hands gracefully and looked down, hair falling around her face. She mouthed the words to herself.

The Lights go down don't lose yourself. It's over, is it all over now?

Without another word, she exited the ring, head still bowed hands clasped together. Blue stared at her as she left, but didn't say a word.[/i]

Fladra: .....[i]Can I get up now?[/i]

Aster: [i]Let them carry you out. Then split.[/i]

Fladra: [i]Oh. Okay.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Aster entered the women's section of the prep room, then promptly doubled up, laughing. Fladra snickered, then climbed out and met up with her there. She leaned on Aster's shoulders, both of them shaking with the hilarity of it all.[/i]

Fladra: We're shams, both of us!

Aster: *gasp* At least it was strenuous!

Fladra: Eheh, ah well, I must be going now.

Aster: Good hunting.

Fladra: Right.

[i]She jumped out of the nearby window and quickly disapeared. Aster watched her leave, strangely quiet.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Walking up to Blue, and placing his arm around the Saiya-jin's shoulder, the Colonel whispered, "Boy, I'm a forgiving man. I can forgive you for disobeying me. I can forgive you for running off. Hell, I can forgive you for killing my men and destroying my outposts, but boy, if you cost me the opportunity to rule the world...I damn sure won't forgive you. I'll make you pay."

Blue lowered his head, realizing that he had been outwitted--knowing what he must do.

Agitated, Colonel Red grabbed Blue's chin and nose to nose, slowly and deliberately formed his words, "This girl is the closest thing you've got to a mother ain't she boy? Well, I'll tell you what, if you don't win that God damned tournament, I'll make sure that you both stew in hell. Now let's get going."[/I]

Bad memories don't die. No, they manifest and become wretched nightmares. The wound was still deep, gaping. Even when it closed, it would remain a scar, never fading, if Blue failed.

Aster's fight with Fladra was impressive, but they were holding back. He [I]knew it.[/I] Cadavers don't have power levels. Wrinkling his nose with curiosity, he began to wonder, but his thoughts always wandered back to the nightmares.

[I]Fight pure. Fight hard. Fight for your dignity.[/I]

Blue mumbled a phrase that had become popular to him, repeatedly, until it resembled a prayer.

Waiting for his match, was sweet torture. He embraced it, loathing himself for the excitement that he enjoyed.

His so-called opponent had shown up wearing a strange collar.

[I]How dare she wear that. She's disgracing us. That...."Tifa" makes us appear as animals.[/I]

Maybe Blue would see Emna when his match finally arrived. Until then, he would enjoy what the others had to offer.

And hopefully, Sairo wouldn't kill anyone else along the way....

Sairo sat inside the empty room meditating, and thinking of how he came to be. Humans, too afraid to face their own screwed up demons, needed a new warrior to finish off their disobedient creations. But what they failed to realize, was that Saiya-jins are off a race known for their proud nature. They were a race almost impossible to control, most Saiya-jin today only stuck around for certain reasons. As it was apparent most, if not all, of them could destroy their so called masters. Sairo's reason was to partake in the tournament, then win proving his superiority to all others. Then he would turn on the humans, and lead the Saiya-jins to rule the planet as their own. This of course came from his Vegeta DNA, like the Saiya-jin prince himself, Sairo wanted to be at the center of the race. Sairo sat more looking at his gauntlet, and slowly removed it. Wires and plugs are seen where his real hand should be, looking on it still he sneered at his misfortune thinking of how it happened.

[i]A soldier is seen standing next to Jeffery Bush, and they both are surrounding a table with Sairo laying lifelessly on it. A scientist approached the table as well, speaking.

Scientist: Sir, here it says he has Namek DNA in him as well.

Jeffery Bush looked at him puzzled, then replied questioning him.

Jeffery Bush: Namek DNA? Just what in the hell is a Namek?

The scientist chuckled lightly, then push his glasses up. The scientist pulled out a couple papers from his folder. The scientist began to read it to Jeffery Bush.

Scientist: Okay, well. I wouldn't expect many people to know about Nameks. As a matter of fact there is only one Namek known in our records, and that's only because he use to hang around with the group of Saiya-jin that most of our Saiya-jin DNA come from. According to this paper, this Namek had the ability to regenerate severed limbs. With the Namek's DNA in our Saiya-jin warrior here, he should have the ability to regenerate his limbs as well.

Jeffery Bush laughed, and looked around seeing a tray of surgical equipment. Quickly grabbing a bone saw, Jeffery Bush handed it to the scientist. The scientist of course seemed confused, but Jeffery Bush spoke again.

Jeffery Bush: If that is true, then a test should be attempted. I want to see this regeneration ability first hand, which is what I want you to try it out with. Go ahead.

The scientist looked shocked, and shook his head for a moment looking like he was protesting it. Jeffery Bush groaned in anger, then grabbed the bone saw back and handed it to the soldier.

Jeffery Bush: Fine then, you do it! Now!

The soldier did not protest, and began to saw through Sairo's left wrist. Still unconscious, and not nearly full powered it was relatively easy to go through his flesh. Sairo began to stir, and awoke screaming out in pain as he just caught sight of his own hand falling off. Still strapped to the table, and unable to move Sairo just grunted in pain as Jeffery Bush lean close to the severed wrist. Blood poured out onto the table, and floor. After a moment they realized his hand wasn't going to regenerate, and Jeffery Bush looked at the scientist in a quizzical manner. The scientist wasted no time in replying.

Scientist: Uh..ah..uhhh...I..uh...well the papers must have been wrong. Let me check the back up reports. Hmmm...here we go. Yes, the original paper work was wrong. Apparently, he has a large percentage of this Saiya-jin's DNA named Vegeta. The other percentage is about only five percent of this other Saiya-jin's DNA called uh..I think Brolly. It says Brolly here. Not much is known about that one's past though. There is no Namek DNA, apparently.

Jeffery Bush, just laughed as Sairo looked up at him with hatred. Bush then spoke once again.

Jeffery Bush: Ah well, we've got enough money to buy and sell several countries. Just scrap this one, and get a new one.

The scientist ran up to Jeffery Bush as he was turning away, then replied.

Scientist: Wait! I've got a better idea. We were working on a new technolagy for injured soldiers, who may have a severed limb or two. Well, we can give him a new cybernetic hand and it'll be very strong. Enough to bend steel, besides you only need him for those demons and that tournament they have planned. So why get a new one for that?

Jeffery Bush rubbed his chin thinking, then nodded before speaking.

Jeffery Bush: Yeah, that's a good point. All right then, you do what you need to do. We'll definitely need the Saiya-jin if there are going to be more at this tournament, so we'll keep him for now. Untill he screws up or something. I'm going to go back to my office, report anything else to me.

Sairo watched Jeffery Bush leave the room, though still in pain he was fully aware of what was going on. Sairo then decided to stick around, until he was led to this tournament where he could do battle with others like himself.[/i]

Sairo shook his head no remembering exactly why he hated those humans so much, it was all because of that one man. Sairo grinned reattaching his gauntlet to his wrist, then began to speak to himself.

Sairo: Jeffery Bush, the time is near. I can feel it. I will win this tournament, and afterwards...afterwards I will lead my race back to the top of the chain. I will kill the disobedient humans, and enslave the rest. Sadly for you, Mr. Bush, I will not spare you no matter how much you beg. I will cause you the most unimaginable amount of pain, you never knew was possible. I will keep your skull as souvenir, and a warning to all those who oppose me.

Sairo stands up looking out seeing the corpse of Lauren being taken into the coroner's van. Sairo sighed, and shook his head.

Sairo: I really didn't want to come into this tournament killing my kind, but you made it apparent that it is necessary for some to die. Stupid girl....you were too weak, and foolish. I hope your death, at least served a purpose of educating the rest of these people on how to approach me. Blue...you need to learn as well, and I do so hope we are in the final round together.

Sairo continued staring at the coroner's van until the doors slammed shut, then he turned his gaze to the sky still bright. Sairo just closed his eyes, and continued his meditation.

[COLOr=seagreen][i]Aster sidded through the halls, then locked herself in one of the side rooms. Once inside she threw open her backpack and rumaged around, shifting several things at once. Then she pulled out a fresh tunic and slipped it on. With a few deft movements, she tied on her braided leather belt and adjusted the silver clasp. Then Aster brushed out her hair and tied it back again, twisting the sides back then tucked under. She surveyed her reflection in the mirror. Nothing much had changed. Same thick silver hair, same white skin, same purple tunic....same rose eyes.[/i]

Aster: ...I hope you succeed Fladra. For your loved ones anyway.

[i]She turned and walked out of the room, securing her backpack in one of the lockers. Then she turned and opened another door. Sairo was sitting down, one of his hands resting easily on his wrist. Astralyas sat down in front of him, legs folded underneath her gracefully. She pulled out one of her braids and began to twist the strands of hair lightly.[/i]

Aster: So.......I get to test myself against you next.

Sairo: That would be correct. Are you ready?

Aster: Certainly. I look forward to it. Fladra and I hardly stressed ourselves.

Sairo: You don't have an employer do you?

Aster: I killed him personally. That b@stard was putting his hands where they didn't belong.

Sairo: Heh, I can see where that leads.

Aster: Do you think I'm worthy to face you?

Sairo: No.

Aster: Then you underestimate me.

[i]In one fluid movement, Astralyas rose to her feet and bowed gracefully, then she glided out of the room, calm, cool, collected. Sairo jumped forward and whipped her around, hands on her arms. She looked up into his face, her hair flying around her shoulders. Her rose colored eyes quickly flashed from rose to silver, then back again.[/i]

Aster: Take your hands off me Sairo. I'm not interested in you.

Sairo: You flatter yourself!

Aster: I know what you did to Lauren. You were almost enjoying it!

[i]She twisted out of his grasp, eyes flashing dangerously. In a quick movement, she slapped her hand down on his face then whirled around, arms crossed.

Aster: ...........I have nothing more to say to you.

Sairo: ....[/i][/COLOR]

While Sairo's head was still turned slightly to the side, he clenched his teeth as he became angered. But instead of lashing out, he just grinned and look at Aster with her back turned to him. Sairo cracked his neck, and spoke in his usual proud manner.

Sairo: Oh my dear girl, you must be confused. I do not enjoy having to kill my own kind, but it was necessary with that weakling. Do not think, for even a second, that I am just killing for my own pleasure. Look at us! Saiya-jins! Our numbers are thin as it is, but only the strong should live. You seem to have quite a lot of power, and for that I think you should live on. But do not push me, for I am not in the mood. I will admit, I know you are stronger then you let on, but then again so am I. Do not make our matter personal, because I only have a grudge with the humans at the moment. Other Saiya-jin here are just rivals, competition if you will. I underestimate no one, in fact. So far I underestimated no one, and my victories both in and out of this tournament prove it.

Sairo walks around Aster with his hands behind his back, coming to the front of Aster he looks at her. She looks him in the face for a moment, then looks away again showing that she still didn't have anything to say to him. Sairo sighed, and spoke once more.

Sairo: When will you learn that I am just trying to put us back at the top where we belong? I am here to prove myself to the rest of you, to show that I am worthy to lead the Saiya-jin race. I will not stand by and watch our kind enslaved by humans. The one who calls himself my so called master, took my hand. After this tournament I will take his head and, just like you, get revenge for the way my 'employer' treated me. We are similar in ways, but I am destined to be a leader! It is in my blood! What will it take for you to understand this?

Sairo looked at her still looking away, then he himself turned around looking out the window. He watched as the clouds slowly wander over the sky, and the birds soared through the air. Sairo muttered under his breath to himself [i]'This planet, while on the brink of an apocalypse, still is too beautiful for humans to ever posses. Saiya-jins could fix that problem, and make this planet better than it ever was in their control.'[/i]

[i]Blank sat, awaiting the next match between Yama and Andrew. Yet another pair of weaklings to waste his time. Nothing worthy of being around a fighter of such calibur. No matter if they had power, if they didn't know how to properly use it. It was pathetic. They might as well brand themselves lame in the mind.

Blank adjusted his position, leaning to where he was more inside of the Waiting Room. Craig somehow caught his eye. They were both polar opposites, in way of how they went about fighting. Blank went in for an immediate kill, blasting everything. Whereas Craig used extreme speed to bewilder his opponent. But there was something they both sported the same: genetics, as well as the lust for blood.

Blank stood upright fully suddenly, as did Craig. At the same moment, they figured it out. They figured out why they always knew of each other, why they had to be seperated during their lives. Craig cracked a smirk, while Blank closed his eyes, smiling with pure, demonic evilness.

They were basically the same. The preverbial "Sons of Brolli"...[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Yeah Craig, that's a hint for you to post...;P

Also people, remember that we have a plot planned after this besides just the tourny, so don't be killing off your opponent(s). Lauren was the acception, because she hadn't posted in forever, and her posts were *cough* less than acceptible...

[I]It all seemed so obvious to Craig now... why Blank had stood out to him ever since he had entered the arena... why he recognised his fighting style... and why Blank seemed to do the same to him.

Craig began to take a step forward, as did Blank, they were about to have their first un-hostile confrontation. However, their advancement was suddenly interrupted. Andrew came storming along from the end of the training hall, catching both their attentions. Craig locked his cold hard gaze upon Andrew, who struted across the trainers hall.

[B]Andrew:[/B] It's time for me to take this chump out. This tournament is mine!

Blank scorned, and was about to advance towards Andrew, when Craig held up his hand, telling Blank to remain stationed. Craig stepped forward, directly in Andrews path. Andrew, who as busy chanting about his soon to be victory, walked straight into Craig. Andrew stumbled backwards.

[B]Andrew:[/B] Get the hell outta' my way!

[B]Craig:[/B]..............

[B]Andrew:[/B] Oh I see, to scared to move, that's understandable, your in the presence of greatness.

Craig leant forward, his face only inches away from Andrew's.

[B]Craig:[/B] Cockyness... it only fitting... if you have the ability to back it.

With that, Craig stood back up straight, again towering over most people in the arena, and walked back to his previous position leaning against the wall... as Andrew, now silently, started parading towards the ring.[/I]

OOC: Ummm something big has come up and I'm going to be gone for the weekend so is there anyway this fight can be postponed? if not then i would like someone to do this fight for me... once again I apologize, I know it's not a good start to my otaku DBZ rp career but there is something i HAVE to take care of. thank you all.

fladra flew away with her best friend still un-concious in her arms she looked back at the island and mumured

Fladra: thank you Aster someday i will be able to thank you face to face until then ive got to help my friends... even if they are not of our kind farewell

with that she flew off to find someone that would hopefully reawaken her best friend

Ladies and gentlemen," the Tenkaichi Budoukai announcer said, addressing the crowd whilst trying to maintain a degree of positivity, "what an unpredictable tournament we have had thus far!"

Rays of sunlight glinted off of the young man's dark sun glasses as he grinned widely, showing off pristine white teeth.

Now, speaking forbiddingly, he deepened his voice and added, "The past two matches have [I]both[/I] resulted in two respective [B]deaths[/B]."

The announcer paused briefly, so that the full impact of his words could reach the fans.

Meanwhile, Blue began to grow impatient.

[I]These other Saiya-jin--something's wrong.[/I]

An unwarranted tap on the shoulder ripped Blue from his train of thought and face to face with a soldier of the Red Ribbon Army.

Some of the other contestants watched as the man leaned over and whispered something in Blue's ear.

Immediately following the soldier's message, the Saiya-jin warrior turned on his heel, and hurriedly rushed into the inner confines of his locker room, allowing the door to swing shut behind him.

Nary a minute's time elapsed, when a strange rumbling sound developed and grew louder. Unexpectedly, Blue burst through the door once again, this time on a skate board, pushing off with his foot and exploding down the aisle, grabbing and dragging the messenger behind him.

Raising her eyebrows, Aster looked on with puzzlement.

[I]I didn't count on this. What's the point of it all,[/I] Blue wondered to himself.

Upon arriving at the entrance gate to the arena, Blue was met with Colonel Red. Beside him, stood Emna Briefs.

[I]We have plans for you two, boy[/I]," Colonel Red said, savagely pushing the blue-haired girl forward.

Dangling from her hands, were sheets of paper containing charts, formulas and pictures of the other Saiya-jins.

Uneasily, the Emna told Blue, "We have to talk."

[Meanwhile in the Arena's Refectory, Tifa was taking huge advantage of the free food]

chef: hmm, this one seems to eat more than the others

waiter: I think she may have been treated poorly wherever it is she comes from

chef: well, I'm happy that the least we could do is feed her

waiter: yeah, and she's pretty good to look at eh? :smirk:

chef: heh heh heh

tifa: hey, can I get some more egg rolls over here please?

chef: sure, coming right up!

to be continued....

After his confrontation with Craig, Andrew left the locker room, instead of walking up the steps he zanzokened into it. With his back turned towards Yuugi, his arms folded firmly across his chest, Andrew's Vegeta style grin grew upon his face. Yuugi wasted no time, attacking as soon as the Announcer started the match.

Yuugi threw in his left hand then his right hand straight after. Andrew easily blocked these, grabbing both Yuugi's hands with his own. Andrew's hands began to glow, Yuugi looked surprised. Within an instant Yuugi was wipped across the ring, both his hands slightly burned. Andrew then zanzokened directly next to him then, after picking him up, kneed him directly in his stomach. Yuugi dropped to his hands and knees, Andrew watching with satisfaction as Yuugi skirmed. He then paced to Yuugi's side, then planted his large boot, with great power, directly into Yuugi's stomach. A huge amount of blood and bile burst from Yuugi's mouth, dropping to the floor.

Andrew walked back to his end of the ring, awaiting Yuugi's recovery. His smirk extending, he gave a slight laugh.

Andrew: Ametuer.....

*It was not two seconds after he said that the he was eating Yuugi's knuckles. The saiyan had given Andrew the upper hand as it appeared but he was just waiting for the proper moment to strike. He merely teleported directly infront of him and drove his fist into Andrew's face... Of course it didn't hurt but what he did next was obviously something that would be quite painful. He brought his hands to his chest while focusing his ki inward as Andrew was still recovering from the pure shock of the immediate attack like that. Immediately a bright silver ball of ki had appeared right in the center of his two hands.*

Yuugi: Yugameru Hakufuu!!!!

*The ki blast instantly dissappeared and reappeared not more than 2 inches infront of Andrews face, he snapped out of it and went to dodge but the attack was too close and moving to fast. Yuugi's attack had struck home exploding right in his face. He smirked as Andrew glared at him through his thoroughly burned face.

Yuugi: I'd watch who you call an amateur, You may just be suprised.

Andrew: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

*Andrew flew in with rage burning in his eye's while Yuugi remained calm, through the whole battle he could see Andrews movements even thought the man was faster than him but let him have the confidance and ego to allow Yuugi the actual edge. Once more Andrews fist drove itself into Yuugi's face and blood flew from his split lip as yuugi's fingers shot out driving themself into the right shoulder of his opponant crushing the nerve and dropping his arm into a limp useless limb jumping back and glaring at Andrew as Yuugi spoke again with that same dark confidant humor and straight face.*

Yuugi: Your rage clouds your mind, you will surely loose.

Andrew: Will I? Kienzen!

*Andrews hand flew up and one of those energy disks appeared and threw it at Yuugi.*

Yuugi: Fool... Yugameru Yokoana.

*he lifts his hand and the razor disk dissappears right infront of him and exits from a rift out in space. His eyes narrow and he brings his hand to his chest once more and a silver aura flows around his body like a visible heatwave..*

Yuugi: This has gone on long enough, time to end this fruitless battle and bring a real challange. Chikara Teishoku.

*Nothing happens... Andrew laughs malevolently and goes to take a step forward finding himself face to face with a ki blast just floating there. Stopping quickly Andrew went to turn to see a blast beside himself and then finally noticed he was surrounded by the energy blasts.*

Andrew: NO, How! How is that possible?!

*The blasts suddenly converge upon entirely upon the poor saiyan Andrew and an immense explosion commences. Yuugi stood there completely aware and ready for attack but he wasn't suprised when he saw that Andrews body was laying unconcious on the ground after the smoke cleared. Still not stupid he kept his superior perception and senses aware and upon him until either the winner was announced or Andrew by some miracle had regained conciousness.*

With a slight cough then grunt, Andrew placed his fists to the floor then pushed himself to his feet. With another grunt then a small laugh he smirked at Yuugi. He then whipped away the small blood smear on his face. Yuugi had a look of shock on his face.

Andrew: Do you really think that you got this far by yourself? I pity you, I only allowed you to think you were winning to test your power. You have been judged and I will finish this now!

A sudden force knocked Yuugi back slightly, Andrew?s clothes and hair being ruffled by the small wind that encircled him. His power slowly began to rise, along with the grin on his face. Erupting from the tips of his boots to the spikes of his hair, Andrew?s Purple Aura came. His power now grew more rapidly, his muscles starting to pulse, veins showing themselves from beneath.

Andrew: *starting to shout due to his aura muffling his voice* You have put up a good fight, but now I will end you quickly???.. TET-SAMA!!!!!!

An immense force Threw Yuugi back, Andrew?s muscles now pounding and his aura burning big and bright. Andrew raised his right arm as Yuugi was still pushed back and in shock, a small golden glow appearing at his palm. The glow progressed into a ball then slowly grew to the size of a Basketball. Andrew Raised his arm above his head then threw the ball with a mighty power behind it. Yuugi was unable to counter this because the force still pushed him back; it hit him right in the stomach. Yuugi was sent backwards, right to the end of the ring. He lay unconscious with blood dripping from his mouth and stomach. Andrew approached him then looked down as his fellow Saiyan.

Andrew: As I said earlier, you ARE an ametuer and if you were any other creature I would destroy you, but I need to rebuild the Saiyan empire, you could come in use later.

Andrew, using his slightly darkened boot, pushed Yuugi out of the ring. He hit the floor with a thud, still unconscious. The Announcer then declared Andrew the winner of the match. Without a word or reaction, Andrew went back to the locker room.

*cough* Andrew, I'm gonna laugh if I get to fight you. I mean, that fight's gonna be so owned.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blank silently gazed at the crowd, who were gleeming with cheers, jeers, and things of the such. He snapped out of his state of thought, when the Announcer came on the loudspeaker.[/i]

[b]Announcer:[/b] "Ladies and Gentlemen! What an exciting fight!! Andrew my have proceeded through this round, but will he prevail in the next round? Only time will tell! But for the moment, let's get the next match started! Will Warlock and Kory please come to the ring?"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arikel [/i]
[B]OOC: No offense Andrew but personally I found that lame and god modish, My character does not act in that way at all, your character is portrayed continuously godmoded as if mine were literally insignificant in pl than yours which is not true. Also the fact that I allowed your character to attack and harm mine in my post, while all you could do in yours is make my character look shocked which is stupid because of how i've been playing my character he is suprised by very little. Don't take this as me B!tching and I don't mean to spam but Andrew your post is rediculous and I was hoping for a better, longer, and more detailed fight than what you have given me... I'm very dissappointed. once again sorry for wasting space on the board. [/B][/QUOTE]

Save this sorta thing for PMs...