OtakuBoards

Love Interest on the Boards...

The One

Awww. That's very sweet you two. I hope that is what will happen to me and my special someone. I'm glad to find a couple who will openly admit they're hopelessly in love and not be embarressed about it. ^ ^ I'm happy for you both!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloricus
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! Lol.

Alley Catt has got a point, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Well except when my dad walks past and says your setting a bad "example" for the younger students....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alley Catt [/i]
[B]
Hang on. You don't know who I am yet. phew. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]
Don't worry, alison, the double L gave it away. I herd you talking about it with marbar in maths. SPRUNG!!!! THAT's why you wouldn't tell me your user name the other day!!!!

Nice banner cloricus, very nice. I am going to do another one soon. And it will be [I]so sweet[/I]....[/font][/color]

*sighs and shakes head*

I can't believe I told you people about otaku...no need for day time tv. .just need to follow your spoor
*laughs*

____

I really haven't had any love interests at all, quite funny actually, sure you get a few crushes. .*stops and starts whistling innocently*

yeah, I'm pretty sure that everyone gets the occasional crush, maybe with the exception of a few people who have very strange relationships... *looks at Raven, then at Harlequin*
by the way the whole Muso thingy, I think I could classify myself as one of those people...
PM me if, it actually means anything.

Guest cloricus
I have another banner like this one with Mr. Hell.

I could be in the Muso's! *[[I]Cloricus looks at the poster, "The Muso's need you!"[/I]]

Once again SPAM!!! 'n' HAM (With green eggs!)

Oh yeah Vicy joined the boards to.

Oh well, I have never had any crushes. (That I know of)
4n0 0n1`/ 1 r31a|1.ons1\|1|> --- GO THE LEET!!!!!

This thread is pretty amusing... and suprising...Gosh I only knew of Queen Asuka's and Piro's online relations.... I didn't realise there were others... Groovy...:cool: :p .... Online relationships seem pretty cute, it's sweet when it's an IRL aswell...

But Alas I do not have one.....oh well.... I'll build a bridge:twitch:

[font=gothic]Yeah, I agree with Jesus Chicken. A thread about relationships (barely, but that's the official topic), is not the kind of place one expects Cloricus to really be able to generate input in. Except for perhaps Vicy... (That was only for the hick comment)[/font]

Guest cloricus
That was low! ...even for you.
I would post more people I don't want to will be reading this topic...
But yes I can comment.