OtakuBoards

Love Interest on the Boards...

The One

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]
And BabyGirl, do you and Justin really have something, or is it just a joke? Because I think that would be so cute! :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nah, it's just a joke. A good one, mind you, but a joke nonetheless. But he's just so gorgeous that I can't seem to keep my eyes off of him! :drool: Hehehe...[/color]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh well DARN, because I thought that would have been so CUTESY, BabyGirl....

Hey, didn't Lady M have unrequited love on the board, or is that just my imagination? I don't know if she would want it discussed, but I think she did...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Ugh...yeah.....

:p Did I? I seem to recall going over this before, and I don't [i]think[/i] I ever said No. ;) Though we're a bit young to be married, don'cha think?

RPGs are another thing entirely, of course.....heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]If you didn't say "no" then what [i]did[/i] you say? I don't think a "maybe" can suffice for that type of question.

So I have to make an rpg to "marry" you? I am going to hold you to your word, just wait until the summer starts.

*starts laughing maniacly(sp?) while typing up wedding invitations*[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:( Well unless you can count, anime as a love interest on this board then I don't really have one!:bawl: ;) But then again it probably wouldn't matter and be a bit silly if I did have a love interest here! :) Just can't picture myself in that sort of way! :angel:

I think having a love marriage or bf/gf online is beter than in real life. One of my friends just recently had(er. has) a boyfriend, and they're always doing stuff together(not that I mind), but sometimes, my friend can do silly things. Like...... the other day, she asked her boyfriend to tie her shoe. It's SUPPOSED to be romantic, but it's not. tie your own f'in shoe.
That's just like... TOO romantic for me. Because, then it's at the point where it's NOT romantic.
For me, i'm just BAAAAAAAD with commitments, so I could never be in a serious relationship. It's easier online, because, yeah, you're still in a commitment, but it's not as serious(if ya know what i mean). That would be easier for me.

I know a lot of people who are bad with commitments, and I think that online relationships are easier for them to handel and they actually like it that way. I'm really bad with commitments, yet my b/f isn't, so we balance out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Thats a negative... never on OB at least... I've had my share on online things.... and then I just moved on.... IN MOST CASES, no commitment, no love, no anything.... Although, one of my very good friends did find love and recently went to go see her for the first time. It made me cry to see them together.... like the good crying.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You bastard, haruka's pissed >:(

A lot of board messages are kind of friends kidding around. They mostly don't have a point. They're just fun. I think an Otaku marriage would be fun! It's only kidding around anyway, of course. It doesn't need to be taken seriously or anything. ^^

What would make people even become couples here anyway? In this day and age people tend to go after looks over character many times. So now that we can post pictures of yourself here, would you go for looks and just tell the person 'Hey lets be couples!" or would people take the time to actually get the know someone by reading their post and/or chat on AIM or sumthing? Me, I'll rather take my time. I've seen some of the pics of the members here and I have to say there are some pretty girls here but, I rather chat with them. I only know one guy very well here(Rick Hunter) and I want to get to know others. (I'm straight, so calm down.)

I think it's better to get to know someone. That's how it should be IRL, too. Shouldn't be based on looks....although after you get to know someone really well, and you like them a lot, even someone who appears ugly to other can start to be very attractive. ;)

Thats is the good things about being on the boards. You get to know the person. you dont have to worry about looks and stuff. And most of the times people act themselves on the net, they dont try to be someone else like the would at school.

When I look for someone, its not totally based on looks. However, I think looks is what draws your attention to potential partners most of the time. I knowfor me, the girls I am interested in are not the prettiest at school, but I like them because I think they are pretty, even if there not the prettiest, and I like their character.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=coral]I also know of someone else here who is intensely attracted to me... [/B][/QUOTE]
[/color]
[color=deeppink]Who isn't? :smooch:

Rico?I just remembered something! The Dating Game back on V2...you were kAnIGTsOmE or something to that extent...I laugh as I look back and realize that that is where we first met ^_^ [/flashback][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=coral]I also know of someone else here who is intensely attracted to me...but I won't embarass her. ^_^[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::Ahem:: Don't you mean, you won't embarass [i]him[/i], Jamesy? :smooch: Lol, don't think I haven't forgotten about those times in the chats ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]::Ahem:: Don't you mean, you won't embarass [i]him[/i], Jamesy? :smooch: Lol, don't think I haven't forgotten about those times in the chats ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=coral]Errm...uhh...I don't want to comment on that, because I'd [i]hate[/i] for Queen Asuka to drag me to the Jerry Springer show...

:blush: :blush: :drunk: [/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeroG214 [/i]
[B]I only know one guy very well here(Rick Hunter) and I want to get to know others. (I'm straight, so calm down.) [/B][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Please keep my name out of this thread, anyone who really knows me from here, knows exactly how bad I am with relationships in real life as it is, I don't think, I would really want to give an online one a try, well unless it was with the right person! Umm, maybe I should just shut up now!;) :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]

You bastard, haruka's pissed >:( [/B][/QUOTE]

That was supposed to be a real life thing.... rememebr???

Anyway.... I do not have a fancy for James :: pets James cut out in room and stares at all the posters:: huh? Oh I'm sorry, did you say something?

[quote]
[I]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig[/I]
I think Ravenstoture and The Harlequin are also an item IRL and on the boards...
[/quote]

[font=gothic]Yes, I'll admit to that. Raven and I are involved, and desperately in love with each other, both online and IRL. And from the looks of this thread, we're one of the few couples who treat it seriously... lol.[/font]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Actually, I have only just seen this thread. Very interesting... I shall confirm that, even though it doesn't need it, Harlequin and I are more than "an item", more than "involved", more than "a couple", more than "desperately in love with each other"... I think you get the picture. Well, actually, no - you don't. You never will. No one ever does. EVER!!! MWAHAHAHAAA!!! Ahem, yeah.
The interesting thing is, however... we met in real life and fell madly and deeply in love with each other at first sight, but we got close to each other and admitted it over the net. Email wars. But after that it became more of a real life thing... and then there was otaku. Ahh, otaku... we hardly ever email each other any more.
I truly believe that I will stay with him for the rest of my life, and I truly believe that I will die in his arms. [/font][/color]