Guest cloricus Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 I didn't mean then. Can none of you speak leet? This is spam.
Jesus Chicken Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Spam me up buddy! Come on, we ain't got all day, prove that you can comment.
Alley Catt Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 I would prefer not to know the chick insane enough to go out with cloricus thank you Jesus Chicken. I would like to keep what little sanity I have left for a little while longer.
The Harlequin Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm telling you people, Vicy.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 You're sanity is as good as gone, especially if you know me, Harlequin and Raven
Ravenstorture Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, SPAM!!!! I would go out with Cloricus. Hey, you can't get mcuh lower than Ryan!!!! ( I dind't say that.) Pure sympathy, however. Sorry ed!!! Sorry, my love. SORRY LIAM!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Ahem. Sorry ryan. NOT! (I didn't say that, either.) Well, now for some REAL POSTING.... The above was all pure nothingness, and meant rather less than nothing. I love Harlequin more than I could possibly ever convey, and if anyone thinks that I ever went out with ryan canning, you can all go to hell. IF I stopped going out with Harlequin, no, I would [I]not[/I] be available, I would be DEAD. Yes, I am pathetic. Yes, I am insane. Yes, I am overly spymathetic at times, and Yes, I am a juxtaposition of monkeys and fish. Yes, I love you all in my own, special way... [/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 Harlequin you will be in allot of pain if you say that again. Thank you for the vote of confidence Raven, even if you were jokeing....
Ravenstorture Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]No he won't... say what again? Why would he be...[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 He is implying some thing mean. Like my new banner people?
BabyGirl Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [color=deeppink]This thread is going astray...[/color]
James Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]This thread is going astray...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=coral]I agree. Some members appear to be creating arguments where there need not be any. Thread closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts