OtakuBoards

Love Interest on the Boards...

The One

[B]Apart from Piro Munkie and Queen Asuka, how many other love interests if any have started, carried on or ended on Otaku Boards?[/B]

[B] Just Curious...[/B]

[B] I searched for threads similar and could not find any so I am assuming this hasn't been done before.[/B]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green]I tried having a "romance" with Cera, but she turned down my marriage proposal :bawl:

There have been many great couples on the boards, kuja and kittie come to mind first, Blanko-El-Miez's real lifeboyfriend was on the boards for a while too. And of course we cannot forget about the greatest of all otaku couples, Adam and James. ;)

-Edit- Piro and Asuka are not married in real life, it is just a joke.[/color]

I know of another couple at these boards but they shall remain unamed....... I think they guy I'm talking about would've killed me if I did.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, can there actually be couples here? I mean REAL couples. I hear about Piro and Asuka, but I don't know if they are just "board" couples or real ones. :love:

Personally, I think its good to have someone either on the boards or real life. I almost envy you guys.....:blush: *cough*

Thats sad to hear about your situation Lady Katana, hope the guy comes back. (By the way I love cats too,;) I have two, that I can't live without!:p

As for you Shyguy: Seek help man.....lol;)

[color=indigo]:blulaugh: :rotflmao: -_-

Wow, that is really funny that you thought Asuka and I were [i]actually[/i] married in real life, lol. I am almost kind of flattered to have a topic that kind of deals with us. With Asuka and I, there was an actual marriage ceremony and reception type thing. The member AJ2K1 4 Life is our little Otaku Minister, lol. He handles all the marriages here, he even has a site about it :p. Though a lot of marriages I don't think were consented by both partners :drunk:. Cause I remember this whole big deal with Cera that just apalled me.. Hrmmm..

Asuka and I are just an online couple :). Free to have relationships in real life. We even tell each other about our real life people. As of right now I'm taken both online and in real life :p. But yeah, Asuka and I are just online, with a little pretend family that she drew a picture of, which you can see by going to the Artwork/Graphic Design forum and looking in her topic. Our family is the greatest :D.[/color]

Last Online minister I came across was in Quake 3 arena when I got fragged by this guy name Father J.... After he killed me he said "God bless you my son....." What the......?!?! Man those ministers are crazy people.....

Anyway, so you and Asuka are just online 'married' couples. :) I thought it was real and I was like "wow these are some happy people!"

[color=crimson][size=1]This is one of the funniest topics I have ever ran across....:rotflmao:

Okay, like PiroMunkie said, we're just an online couple, and even then it's not like we're in [i]love[/i] or anything. We are just very close friends and we like to play around. I met him back when I first joined the boards and I always thought he was a cool person. So I asked him to marry me as a joke, and he said yes, so I put it in my sig, and then this guy IMed me one day and asked if we needed a minister...so we had an actual wedding ceremony deal type thingie, which was a joke as well. So yah, me and PiroHoney are married! :)

I have a boyfriend in real life, and PiroMunkie has a very nice girlfriend. Me and my Ryan are very very close...........just ask Anna...:D And if I ever do get married, it wont be for another couple of years...and then I really WILL have kids...just none named Chester, Dexter, or Orlando... (I have a dog named Chester now and a cat named Dexter...teehee...) So yeah! You guys, I'm only 17!!!! :drunk:[/color][/size]

[B]:laugh: LoL that clears up a lot, heheh so hold on, I am free to make comments about asukas beauty if I want woohoo!:D unless Ryan comes along and tries to kick my ***...ah well.

But still an answer to that riddle... Fantastic[/B]

[B] Asuka, my cats names are Houdini and Spock, I have two...they are brothers[/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]*laughs* I don't think Ryan would come anywhere near this message board...too caught up with his Grunge Monkees...or something....

I don't know why you think I'm so pretty...I'm not all that great. But you'd have to ask PiroMunkie about that, he's still my legal internet husband....[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][B]:laugh: LoL that clears up a lot, heheh so hold on, I am free to make comments about asukas beauty if I want woohoo!:D[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Heh, well I wouldn't go [i]that[/i] far. I can still flame the life out of you and e-smack you, lol :p. You're not the only one that comments on here, lol. SuperSaiyan IMed me once and said something and gave him a big e-smack, lol.

Asuka is my very beautiful wife :love2: ::clings to Asuka:: ^^![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]My heart belongs to Justin...and only Justin :smooch:

He's such a :devil:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol...You never fail to bring a smile to face when I need it most. :)

That's right guys...She's all mine! :devil:

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Cause I remember this whole big deal with Cera that just apalled me.. Hrmmm..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Ugh...yeah.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][color=green]I tried having a "romance" with Cera, but she turned down my marriage proposal :bawl:[/B][/QUOTE]:p Did I? I seem to recall going over this before, and I don't [i]think[/i] I ever said No. ;) Though we're a bit young to be married, don'cha think?

RPGs are another thing entirely, of course.....heh.

[color=crimson][size=1]*Clings to her PiroHoney* Hey, ya know, I never hear of guys complimenting me, so I feel sort of special....it's amazing to me...

And HEY, I love my Ryan in real life VERY much, and when me and him get married, you're all invited to our wedding, okay? Of course, it wont be for another few years, but you can still come, okay?

And BabyGirl, do you and Justin really have something, or is it just a joke? Because I think that would be so cute! :D[/color][/size]

Thats a negative... never on OB at least... I've had my share on online things.... and then I just moved on.... IN MOST CASES, no commitment, no love, no anything.... Although, one of my very good friends did find love and recently went to go see her for the first time. It made me cry to see them together.... like the good crying....

[color=crimson][size=1]I think that it's really sweet that someone met over the internet and got together. I know of a few situations where even marriage came out of it, in the end. That's so cute. It's definately a very technological world nowadays where people can meet on the net and end up being together forever. But it is cool to talk to people on the internet because you can be so much more open with them...[/color][/size]